Thread: ISO Tokyo Spa

ISO Tokyo Spa

Visited this Tokyo Spa on West 4th Ave and MacDonald, when I was in town a year and half ago. Not even sure if it is MacDonald.

Anyway, just wonder if that place is still around, and if follow hobbyists had any good experince there recently. I read lots of posts about Bex, but not this one.

I saw a chinese girl called Helen while I was there. She is about 5'5" , 115 lbs. Not bad looking. Clean shaven. Okay service. Anybody seen her recently.

I like the room because t there is private shower, but the towels are lousy(worn out)

Its okay, but very expensive. The room rates and the specials are above average price. The girls are well trained, and generally give good massages. i have been there several times and saw all asian girls except for a blonde one of the times. Even the blonde was quite good in massage much to my surprise. I can;t remember the cost of the extras exactly, but they are higher than at Acu-point or Happy girl. Just look at the neighbourhood they are in. Quite upscale.