Thread: Anyone seen an SP with their wife/gf?

Anyone seen an SP with their wife/gf?

I am wondering if anyone here has seen a SP with their (open minded) significant other.

Was a good time had by all? Did you pay an arm and a leg to the SP because of the special circumstances.

Was switching back and forth between the two more complicated because of protection issues?

Hi,

I know Rachel at scarletts house has done something like that before. I haven't done anything like before, but I did know someone that had some fun with his wife and her.

She is a great lady. Lots of fun. I can speak personally on that one. Treat her well and she treats you well.

here is the web page www.scarlettshouse.com

My wife and I have been talking about this very thing. (My significant other is VERY open minded.)

I too would be very interested finding out about any SPs in the Vancouver area who would be okay with this--or more importantly, would enjoy this!

Ingrid,

Did you ever go through with it?

Originally posted by Ingrid
    I've been asked to do this however I think the majority of callers that are asking girls if they do this really don't have a girlfriend of wife to bring along, but just want the image in their head.

If you are serious about doing this, I suggest getting your girlfriend or wife to make the call and talk with the SP herself.