Thread: Important Message from Jessie of Bex

Important Message from Jessie of Bex

Hi,

I am Jessie's friend. She told me to help her get this message across on this board because her english is limited.

Her message is:

Everybody, please don't post any more message regarding me on this board. I feel hurt when someone came to me and said people on this board talked a lot of things about me and many of them are not true. I don't want to be in the topic of discussion here anymore. I feel very unhappy because of all the discussions here about me. Please stop it for my good if any of you still have some respect of me. Thank you.

ilikeasianswithbigtitties
    I guess she hasn`t read them because almost all have been very positive and falttering of her and have brought her all the business she has been getting. I`m curious who the knob is that told her about reviews. Some people just have no manners or class. Oh well, I find her to be very sweet and kind so will no longer post any review or respond to any review regarding her.

I think those past post about bbbj & even one about the possibilities of even more mileage would put alot of pressure on her. Can you imagine if some guy with sores comes in and asks for a bbbj, or anal and then said "I read it in the internet" that you do this and that. I think we should respect her wishes if it is her wishes... OOPS, I guess this post would disqualify me. Never mind.
    The truth is out there