Thread: What Determines Vacaton Plans?

What Determines Vacation Plans?

First I want to thank all of the people who have placed reviews on the boards. I recently made a trip to Victoria and the reviews did help. To the reviewers keep up the good work, to the rest, provide as you can.

Now a question. I have read reviews were someone got a specific service and two or three reviews later another client said the provider told him she never would do that. Case in point is taking a trip to Greece. All factors being close to equal, looks, money, time, etc. what would keep a provider from taking the trip with one client when she would not with another?

Like I said, ladies this is a chance for you to rate the clients.

Workin Stiff

One possible solution

Maybe size matters? I know a lady in Seattle that comes right out and say's "Greecian tours are for small men only".

The funny thing is, I don't ever recall seeing a review of her where time was spent in Greece. I guess no one is willing to admit they are "small" after getting the tour.
    "Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- Wow -- What a Ride! ..... too bad it wasn't a SloRide!"
    -- SloRider

I guess that explains why Shaka is such a frequent traveller ! ..bwhahahahahaha
    Sorry, I don't pay extra!

VIG,

You're baaad!

Heh heh

I've been a good boy

I have been sweet and innocent this past while
    There is little of my action out there now....