Thread: Candy @Deja Vu

Candy @Deja Vu

Went and saw Candy for a hot tub session. She looks a lot better in person then on the site, has a really nice face, her body is plus size though. What impressed me the most was her attitude, she really was enthusiastic (sp?), and had some good extras. Over all was a enjoyable session, wasent anything spectacular, but really nice, wont be going back specificly to see her, but who knows, if shes the one to greet me, I might repeat.

Looks/Attituce/Service
    6.7/8/7
    Bobo The Rabbit
    Over 10 years, 1337 posts, over 180 different girls reviewed, My opinion matters more than yours.

New pics of Candy are up:
    http://www.dejavumassage.com/candy/candy.htm

Has anyone else met her ?

(sigh) Yes I have. Also there is a neat feature called a "search". Try it out and see what I wrote...

Hey Dawg,
    There were actually quite a few search results because the term "eye candy" is used quite a bit. Hehe, guess I got lazy and skimmed over the search results. My bad that I missed seeing your review on her, it was obviously there.

https://perb.cc/vbulletin/showthread...ighlight=candy

And thanks for the advise.

Hard Throbbing Member
    Looks like Candy has now moved to Prestige. They've updated their website with her pics. But are her listed measurements accurate??

There's new pics of 'The Dish' too, including one of her in Daisy Dukes - yummy!