Thread: Miss Jasmine has her own doll!

Talking Miss Jasmine has her own doll!

well almost
    Model No. 05 from Barbie Black Label Collection is an amazing likeness
    *totally want*

http://www.barbiecollector.com/showc...g221&sort=name

Oh yes, she is "simply irresistible"!
    And she is sooo very nice, too!

Why thank you! I absolutely love Barbie's hair and makeup but I've got a lot more humps on me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEe_eraFWWs

Quote Originally Posted by xoxo Amie View Post
    well almost
    Model No. 05 from Barbie Black Label Collection is an amazing likeness
    *totally want*

http://www.barbiecollector.com/showc...g221&sort=name

Oh yeah BABY!
    Amor Vincit Omnia

Quote Originally Posted by MissJasmine View Post
    Why thank you! I absolutely love Barbie's hair and makeup but I've got a lot more humps on me

Your humps are lovely. Besides, who needs dolls when the are real life sized Barbies to play with

Red face

How true that is!
    MMmmmmm!
    I've experienced first hand Miss Jasmine's lovely body pressed down against mine.
    Just thinking now or was I wondering?....the weight of her on top of me was sooo "almost" unbearable.
    That just may be one of the reasons why I toss and turn at night.

Edmontonsubbie
    Quote Originally Posted by MissJasmine View Post

I find the resemblance between the doll and the reality....eerily similar. It is not often that the fantasy doll life is met by the reality. I know that Miss Jasmine is not so foolish as to imagine she has barbie like perfection....but....I can confidently state that she is as close to that as anything I have ever seen....and it's not something I was looking for.

What I looked for...and what Miss Jasmine delivered.....was an experience beyond what I could hope to find in the normal pale of events. She delivered it....

kindest,

eddie.

I'm back, for awhile...
    Quote Originally Posted by edmontonsubbie View Post
    I find the resemblance between the doll and the reality....eerily similar. It is not often that the fantasy doll life is met by the reality. I know that Miss Jasmine is not so foolish as to imagine she has barbie like perfection....but....I can confidently state that she is as close to that as anything I have ever seen....and it's not something I was looking for.

What I looked for...and what Miss Jasmine delivered.....was an experience beyond what I could hope to find in the normal pale of events. She delivered it....

kindest,

eddie.
    And now you can buy the doll...as you re-live your experience in your memory... it can help you reach a new level of fantasy.

Cheers
    I think my guardian angel drinks...
    I'll tell you what's wrong with society....nobody drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore.
    Ever look at somebody and say.."Yup, they've got bodies buried in the basement."
    If you are going to fight, fight like the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark.....and brother it's starting to rain.

Quote Originally Posted by uncleg View Post
    And now you can buy the doll...as you re-live your experience in your memory... it can help you reach a new level of fantasy.

Cheers

I'm always impressed by the limitless imagination and creativity of kinksters lol

Mmmm It was so fun playing with that doll. Gorgeous Jasmine!

I'm back, for awhile...
    Quote Originally Posted by Adriana✿ View Post
    Mmmm It was so fun playing with that doll. Gorgeous Jasmine!
    So did you get a little flogger for the doll and flog yourself with it, or did you do a switch and flog the doll ? Details lady, the essence is in the details, dirty old men want to know, as do young perverts.
    I think my guardian angel drinks...
    I'll tell you what's wrong with society....nobody drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore.
    Ever look at somebody and say.."Yup, they've got bodies buried in the basement."
    If you are going to fight, fight like the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark.....and brother it's starting to rain.