Thread: Cl *** 2871

Question Cl *** 2871

'NON ASIAN' Gorgeous Brunette---EVERY BRE/AST MANS DREAM!!! - w4m - 23 (New Westminster (New West))
    4 A REALLY GREAT F#CK!!!! Always G/F E
    GORGEOUS ITALIAN SPANISH BRUNETTE with NATURAL 36 D's, and a MO.U/TH that will leave you mesmirized!!!!
    5 foot 5
    138 Pounds
    NATURAL 36 D-28-38
    NAU.GHTY NYM.PHO
    (B/B/B.J is available but for addi.tional dona.tion)

------
    Has anyone tried this lady from New West yet?

anyone know anything about this one??

trooper she is a real doll,
    ive had many delightfull sessions with her when she was at bbc,
    and i can say that everyone was fantastic.
    I have not seen her in a while.

What are her rates? Any restrictions?

Saw her a couple of weeks ago. Pics are hers, but she put a couple of good pounds on since. Pretty face, good and interactive service, easy to talk to, but a little too heavy for my taste. No repeat.

She is Native, not Spanish. No figure what so ever, she is bigger now, not worth visiting. Works with 3 other friends of hers, both Natives also.

first off, I am spanish AND italian. SECONDLY, I probably saw you when I was working at Danikas place by Lougheed Mall which would explain the 3 girls, who cares what nationality you think we are lol. I apologize that you didnt have a good time with me. But I do not apologize for me having the fuller framed body (yes I do have a figure with hips, natural tits and an ass) that I work out 5 days a week to get. Anyways, I hope that your next experience is a good one, you seem to have not so many good reviews or even pleasant things to say.

XOXOXXOXO

Ems/Juicy Jennifer