Thread: Looking for Hot Blond

Looking for Hot Blond

Haven't pooned for a while. I have a few hundred burning a hole in my pocket..............

I'm looking for a slim, hot blond....GFE service (since I'm an ass man....DATO would be a real plus).

Who would you recommend? I would have tried Misha but she's out of town for a month.

PLEASE help turn my into

Thanks in advance

I will definitely post a review

Go see sweet monique, she advertises on this board. You wont be disappointed. Oh and Tegan teese is also highly recommended.

Monique

Thanks Mr.

Unfortunately, the single SOG and no digits the only turn off for me....other than that she is a stunner.

GTA, SP's CUM & GET SOME!
    Quote Originally Posted by LotsaLoad View Post
    Thanks Mr.

Unfortunately, the single SOG and no digits the only turn off for me....other than that she is a stunner.
    I agree she is damn good looking, but a better menu would make it more attractive!

Monique

If she allowed DATO, I'd be there in a second.....she has a great ass (and more). Any like her that offer DATO?

Gfe??

Is it just me or is it harder to find a HOT GFE girl that allows DFK and DATY but only does CBJ? All the good hot ones that offer true GFE seem to offer BBBJ as well.....I'm just a little more cautious there and don't feel like DFK'ing a girl when she's just BBBJ'd some other guy.

Who to see then?

Quote Originally Posted by LotsaLoad View Post
    Is it just me or is it harder to find a HOT GFE girl that allows DFK and DATY but only does CBJ? All the good hot ones that offer true GFE seem to offer BBBJ as well.....I'm just a little more cautious there and don't feel like DFK'ing a girl when she's just BBBJ'd some other guy.

Who to see then?
    I have just the girl for you.. My friend Jordyn Banks loves DATY, and DFK, LFK.. Be the first to know, shes newly independent, but has been in the industry for almost a year on and off. PM me for webpage!

xo Tegs

Jordyn

Thanks Tegan. I tried calling her but the phone has been off all day. Will try again tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Private Gent View Post
    hey man,

ocean rocks cl,

might be just right for you
    I was searching for a review of Ocean Rocks, found one positive to go along with a few negatives.
    What's your take on this girl?