Thread: 10 Lessons About The Femal Orgasm

10 Lessons About The Femal Orgasm

Don't Let 'Em Say You Ain't Beautiful
    They Can All Get Fucked Just stay True To You

No More Living Hard
    Barbeques Every Day, Driving Fancy Cars
    Still Gonna' Get Mine Regardless

Currently Addicted To Entourage. Hands down, the best show ever!

Me Im from the apple which means Im the Mac,
    Shes a PC, she lives in my lap.
    -----Jay Z---

Fear not die I'll be alive for a million years bye bye are not for legends I'm forever young my name shall survive

---Jay Z--- HOVA!

Sooooo....Ur saying a bucket of chicken and a quickie at halftime isn't the way to go? I always thought somehow chicken was the key.....

hmmmm

At the risk of trying to come off as Sam Malone are these points not common knowledge? Do other guys not know this stuff? curious

Review sessions are always good

Quote Originally Posted by bobkoo View Post
    At the risk of trying to come off as Sam Malone are these points not common knowledge? Do other guys not know this stuff? curious
    Nothing wrong with a little review Sam...

i read somewhere that some women are unable to or have never reached orgasm in their lifetime is that possible?

lol, maybe this thread can help

Gentleman Horndog
    Quote Originally Posted by danvanman View Post
    i read somewhere that some women are unable to or have never reached orgasm in their lifetime is that possible?
    I've met two of them that I know of. One was an SP, the other a fuck buddy. One night with the FB, I forced myself to hold off while I DATY'd, fingered and fucked her for about two hours before giving up. Nothing worked. She said enjoyed it, but she didn't get off.

I've heard that it isn't necessarily a psychological condition, as many would say. Apparently, some women have a layer of skin covering the clitoris. Surgically removing it, akin to a male circumcision, often enables them to achieve orgasm.

Quote Originally Posted by muffineater View Post
    Actually you came of more as Cliff Clavin.
    Walked right into that one eh?