Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: I miss Kerry and Mandys Christmas duo

  1. #1

    I miss Kerry and Mandys Christmas duo

    They were truly very classy for what they did back then.I wish you both a very happy and safe Christmas.
    Too Many Girls,,,Not enough Money !!!

  2. #2
    Yeah, they were very classy ladies. I participated in their duo draw three years ago, but unfortunately didn't win. Whatever you ladies are doing, wherever you are, I wish you the best. Thanks for the memories.

  3. #3
    Yet another SP I miss sorely...

    Kerry was a class act in every aspect - I never had the pleasure of seeing Mandy but from what I hear, seeing the two of them together changed your very outlook on life...

    I don't think I've ever been as sore as after my session with Kerry. I couldn't walk for like 2 days....

  4. #4
    Yes The Duo was well Unreal
    the lucky guys that are banging those babes on a regular basis are truly lucky
    man they had hot bodies

    Mandy could suck a lolli pop clean and Kerri well doing her doggie style WOW
    and they loved the DATY Sweet, very sweet

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by blazejowski View Post
    I don't think I've ever been as sore as after my session with Kerry. I couldn't walk for like 2 days....
    I only had 1 visit with Kerry. She was excited to show me a new vibrator that she bought, one with a rotating head, but she was so vigorous with it that she broke it. It was a sight to behold, and one I'll NEVER forget!

    My lord she was a sweetheart...

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeoman View Post
    I only had 1 visit with Kerry. She was excited to show me a new vibrator that she bought, one with a rotating head, but she was so vigorous with it that she broke it. It was a sight to behold, and one I'll NEVER forget!

    My lord she was a sweetheart...
    Kerry rode me like a mechanical bull for about 15 minutes... I swear to god my balls were swollen like oranges for 2 days afterwards... but it was a good pain....

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by blazejowski View Post
    Kerry rode me like a mechanical bull for about 15 minutes... I swear to god my balls were swollen like oranges for 2 days afterwards... but it was a good pain....
    Yeah... good times... good times...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •