Well...gents

Have to tell you that this was a spectacular little treat that I gave myself...twice today!

What started out at as an attempt to hook up with Carmella ended up in a prework session with Paris and a followup postwork redevous.

Was met at the door this morning by a sleepy eyed little redhead with sexy blue eyes and an outragious and sexy ass in a tight little number. The pictures were exact

http://www.parisdion69.com/

Started out chatting for the better part of 20 minutes which led into some ferocious kissing and hugging. Eventually all hell broke loose and clothes were all over the place. The menu was fantastic with cbj, daty, multiple positions, etc. All in all a great time. I know that msog is on the menu but after one explosion the time was over.

The afternoon session was even hotter as I think the neighbours noticed some goings on.....sorry about the screaming!......ooops!!!

Paris is a fantastic, smart woman who just turns me on completely. She told me she is coming back either next week or the week after.....I reserved my times already....thank god.