Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kirstin @ Temptations

Hard Throbbing Member

Kirstin @ Temptations

It's been a while since I've TOFTT but I was feeling adventurous today. I dropped by Temptations and met Kial (tall cute outgoing blonde in a schoolgirl outfit), Elisha (tiny, slim and busty black girl with West Indies accent) and Kirstin.

Kirstin has a look that I really love but is a rarity in Edmonton: a pure redhead with a small, slim, tight body and porcelain-white skin. As per most Temptations' girls, she is not supermodel-hot but definitely next-door-attractive. She's young, has a sweet demeanor and is very easy to converse with. Her skin is so soft and silky that I couldn't keep my hands off her. BUT...

Well ok, she said right off the bat that she doesn't do GFE, just the basic service for $240. I was fine with that and she provided a decent CBJ and FS and was accommodating in that regard. But she has so many other restrictions, that's all I got out of her. Even with the massage it only a light back rub only and wouldn't go any harder than that. She did enjoy the reverse though.

Kirstin is brand-new to the industry and still learning the ropes, so I would forgive her for her reticence and for providing a service that bordered on cold fish. Maybe I'll repeat but only if she's become more comfortable with SPing as a line of work, since she's clearly not (yet).

Meanwhile, I think I should have TOFTT with Elisha instead. Not only is she quite a looker, she also stated she's quite open-minded. Unfortunately Elisha is only doing a fill tonight as she's regularly scheduled for the dreadful weekday 7 AM shift, so I don't know when she'd be available again for an evening or weekend shift that suits me.

hey guys brand new to the business and wondering if you could explain some of the acronyms like toftt thanks!

haven

Hard Throbbing Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alyson View Post
    She will learn the ropes soon. Ill have kayla train her on Saturday he he he..

As for Elisha, she will be doing Tuesdays PM, Wednesdays AM, Monday PM starting DECEMBER 15th 2009... she is filling for Anjali while she is on vacation for 3 weeks. So come see Elisha then. Elisha is doing a fills Saturday 10am-430pm until TEARIA starts... so come see her then check the schedule. As for Kirstin, give her time she will get better...

Alyson
    Thanks, Aly...I look forward to test-driving Elisha sometime soon!

thanks for the advice will do !
    I specialize in Dom/sub, fetishes, and toys . First month in the SP business! look forward to meeting you!

Awww

And here I was thinking a few days ago that I'd get to be the first to post a review of Kirstin.

I concur with most of Wolverine's key points but I also want to say that I am really glad I booked with her still.

Much of this comes down to experience and comfort. Understandably, that can take a while.

Kirstin still has an amazing look to her and was friendly throughout the session. Thanks, Kirstin!

Hard Throbbing Member
    As for Elisha, she will be doing Tuesdays PM, Wednesdays AM, Monday PM starting DECEMBER 15th 2009... she is filling for Anjali while she is on vacation for 3 weeks. So come see Elisha then. Elisha is doing a fills Saturday 10am-430pm until TEARIA starts... so come see her then check the schedule. As for Kirstin, give her time she will get better...
    Elisha didn't last very long with you, did she?

any new updates on Kristin?

Quote Originally Posted by ABboy View Post
    any new updates on Kristin?
    The skeptic in me thinks:

Interesting how a new poster who joined in the last 5 days make a post inquirying about the whereabouts of a gal who hasn't been mentioned on this site since December on the same week as she comes back to the biz.

I'm not saying, I'm just saying...
    Last edited by jim; 05-06-2010 at 04:53 PM. Reason: The R and D are too close together!
    Jim
    #20. What's your number?

choo chooo
    maybe, just maybe the person in question was perusing through the temptations website looking at the review section, found a lady that caught his fancy, clicked the link that brought him here...and seeing how Alyson just put her back on the website, decided to ask the question.
    I know thats how i found this forum was through that website, and after a bit of soul-searching and careful plotting, sure as shit my first visit was to one of the temptation ladies.
    So who knows, shill or not...like alyson says, everyone starts sometime

I'm sticking with Jim on this one, just seems all to conveniant that this post was brought back up, and half hour ater alyson, who seems to do lots of self promotion, announces the return of the questioned provider.

It all seems kind of funny how many first time posters post about temptations, and the girls there.

Shill or no Shill, it comes down to the service. So do the folks with the know feel that the majority of the times a visit is made to Temptations that it is a good to great experience, or not so much. Was going to try myself but came across a thread where the semantics of "full session" vs. "full service" was being worked to death, and I just didn't feel like getting down to the studio and having "that not what was meant ? oh it's in the fine print" kind of moment.

Quote Originally Posted by jim View Post
    The skeptic in me thinks:

Interesting how a new poster who joined in the last 5 days make a post inquirying about the whereabouts of a gal who hasn't been mentioned on this site since December on the same week as she comes back to the biz.

I'm not saying, I'm just saying...
    As the saying goes:

If it quacks like a duck, then it must be duck
    Sick And Tired Of All The White Knights!

Now Hiring Helpers
    ABBOY brought this thread back up and as Peaceguy said... I always comment on a thread not necessarily cause im tryin to bring it back to the top, its just ABBOY beat me to thepunch that I hired her back... thats all...so I decded to just post there ..im not gonna do that anymore...as you guys always come down on me like im the bad guy. I am not the bad guy. Was just wanting to let you guys know she was back that is it that is all.

Im due to have baby right now actually I really don't need stress... I probably wont be workin tomorrow as im 1 cm dialated so it looks like my month off may start tomorrow if I have baby. So guys Im sorry I seem to offend everyone everytime I post something .... in the review forum. I keep the majority of my posts in the advertising.. I comment on your comments once in a while .... I don't see much worng with that and when i commented on Abboy it was at the top already. I wasn't pushing it anywhere... It don't matter Jim and everyone else don't believe me anyway. Im just a bit upset. Ill let you guys know in the Advertising section whenI have my baby for those that want to know
    Good Luck with your baby Alyson!!

I hope everything goes well for you both!!!
    Luvin' The Naughty and The Nice!

Hard Throbbing Member
    Quote Originally Posted by borntwobeefree View Post
    While i love redheads, I do not recall Kirstin having any reviews listing her service as anything more than lackluster. Lets hope she has done a a little soul searching, and has channelled her inner sex fiend.
    I've thought about giving Kirstin a second chance, but Eve @ EBC has a similar look (though not a carrot-top), and with her I am guaranteed a far superior attitude and service.

mort l'entente
    tracer ma jolie, et ton petit chien aussi
    this is why I miss Temptations, too many "shenanigans" on perb about the place to be sure
    PERB, I came for the fake reviews, stayed for the equally false hero stories *translation services courtesy of: http://translation2.paralink.com/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast