View Poll Results: Which transgression is more serious (from the POV of a woman)?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Having an affair with ONE mistress.

2 10.53%
  • Having multiple extra marital encounters/flings.

5 26.32%
  • Hang him by his balls. Both are equally as bad.

12 63.16%

Thread: Which is more serious?

Supreme Poon Master

Which is more serious?

In light of Tiger's admission of pass transgressions, I am wondering which is more serious? A husband that cheats with one Mistress or one that has multiple meaningless encounters? Interested in a woman's (wives) POV.

I'm back, for awhile...
    I doubt you'll get too many wives on here, but from my SO's reaction to this I'd say it doesn't make much of a difference. From my point I'd say having to explain one mistress would be a lot simpler then multiple partners, probably also be cheaper if I were to end up getting my ass sued off.
    I think my guardian angel drinks...
    I'll tell you what's wrong with society....nobody drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore.
    Ever look at somebody and say.."Yup, they've got bodies buried in the basement."
    If you are going to fight, fight like the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark.....and brother it's starting to rain.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by uncleg View Post
    I doubt you'll get too many wives on here,
    Somehow I think you're right!

I'm back, for awhile...
    Quote Originally Posted by Missy Mariposa View Post
    Paid advertisers aren't allowed to vote in polls, or at least not last time I checked.

That being said, I think multiple mistresses/public indiscretions are worse in this case (and this case specifically) because he apologised after one, swore he wouldn't do it again, and then did it again. It's an honesty thing at that point, I just loathe dishonesty.
    Since you're returning to paid sdvertiser status in January, it's safe to assume you aren't one now, so why can't you vote ?

When did he apologize for one and then do it again ?
    I think my guardian angel drinks...
    I'll tell you what's wrong with society....nobody drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore.
    Ever look at somebody and say.."Yup, they've got bodies buried in the basement."
    If you are going to fight, fight like the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark.....and brother it's starting to rain.