Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I do give a fuck...

Edmontonsubbie

I do give a fuck...

...and I'm sure 99.9% of the population do too. It's that 0.1% psychopathic set that you have to watch out for. And, of course, how do you watch out for them? They just appear and much to your detriment. I can thankfully I have yet to meet one of them knowingly.

I am just in and I now have two days off....which....is unheard of (in my cool life at least). Nobody will call me and, if they do, I don't have to do their bidding. A delightful break and one that I intend to take full advantage of. I have all my little duckies in a row....(so said the fool as he planned his next move).

I'm thinking of my life as a single man. It's not an easy life. I have to seperate the emotions from the logic. There are times when I meet someone or someone meets me....and I just want to say..."wow, I would do that"...yet, I know the cost of doing that. And so I defer. Sometimes they come back, sometimes they don't. To be blunt, at that point in the conversation I don't give a shit if they do or they don't. The ones that come back, shift that conversation. We are always at that point....thinking about...analyzing...considering...all the logical motives.

I am struggling with posting this...thinking it won't be as cool as the other poster's stuff....but, I console myself with the thought of....who gives a shit. This is anonymity personified. My name is eddie, and i am delighted to meet you....(oh fuck, I am drinking)

respectfully,

eddie.

Edmontonsubbie
    Quote Originally Posted by sperminator View Post
    I think you're just as flawed and messed-up and human as anyone else.

Enjoy your weekend, sir!
    Thank you kind sir....I intend to. Whether my intentions meet my reality is something I can't control.....but I surely hope they do over the course of these next two days. I will exert whatever influence I am able to see that happen.

kindest,

a drinking eddie.

Ruining men since 2003...
    Eddie, I am constantly amazed at how fabulous your spelling is while under the influence. I bow to you sir.

(Only here though... such is the wonder of anonymity personified... in real life you would be bowing to me... but I digress...)

Have fun.
    Phone: (780) 729-LILY (5459)
    Email: lustforlilith@hotmail.com

Edmontonsubbie

i am a fan of being respectful of others....

.....and that won't change, that's a good value. We all have values.

Thank you Miss Lililth for your comment...that was unexpected and much appreciated. Wanna go for a beer spermie?.....I bet you don't drink....damn.

kindest,

eddie.

Eddie,

My man, are you fucking stupid? Only fools give a fuck. I sure as shit DON"T give a FUCK, and life is so much better as a result.

It's a whole lot easier living when you just don't give a fuck. I learned this after giving a fuck for 30 years. You know what that got me? Sweet fuck all. Now that I don't give a fuck, I get laid, regularly. That's a huge improvement.

I don't worry about shit I can't do damned thing about. I dont' fret over the ways that stupid fucking people inflict grievous harm on themselves due to their stupidity. I don't worry about a future that I'll never live to see (though I do learn about it for interest's sake, not to worry and piss and moan about it).

I do what I like, I do what I must to have the life I want and the rest of it can all burn. I say what I like 'cause I don't give a fuck what other people think (very very freeing!).

Not giving a fuck (don't properly of course, I don't go and shoot police officers at Police HQ, not yet anyways...) is the best damned thing I've thought of my whole damned life.

Now, where's my beer?

Fear rules all!

Edmontonsubbie
    Quote Originally Posted by wet_suit_one View Post
    Eddie,

My man, are you fucking stupid? Only fools give a fuck. I sure as shit DON"T give a FUCK, and life is so much better as a result.

It's a whole lot easier living when you just don't give a fuck. I learned this after giving a fuck for 30 years. You know what that got me? Sweet fuck all. Now that I don't give a fuck, I get laid, regularly. That's a huge improvement.

I don't worry about shit I can't do damned thing about. I dont' fret over the ways that stupid fucking people inflict grievous harm on themselves due to their stupidity. I don't worry about a future that I'll never live to see (though I do learn about it for interest's sake, not to worry and piss and moan about it).

I do what I like, I do what I must to have the life I want and the rest of it can all burn. I say what I like 'cause I don't give a fuck what other people think (very very freeing!).

Not giving a fuck (don't properly of course, I don't go and shoot police officers at Police HQ, not yet anyways...) is the best damned thing I've thought of my whole damned life.

Now, where's my beer?

right here buddy....but....you have to give a fuck first. I don't hand out beers indiscriminately (o.k. maybe I do but, at the risk of sounding gay, you obviously caught my eye).....*wipes the top of the bar*

lafffin....thanks for your cool post,

eddie.

Edmontonsubbie
    I do not drink nor do I frequent bars, nightclubs, and lounges. Here`s why:

https://perb.cc/vbulletin/showthread...346#post960346
    I followed the link....thank you for sending it. That`s a pretty thin reason....I am fairly confident that your choice to not indulge is based on something more substantial, but I could be wrong. I often am.

Speaking on a strictly emotional side, I need to refind the one who catches my eye. I am sure we all need that.

still drinking,

eddie.

Just out of curiousity... what are you drinking?

mort l'entente
    tracer ma jolie, et ton petit chien aussi
    Quote Originally Posted by edmontonsubbie View Post
    I followed the link....thank you for sending it. That's a pretty thin reason....I am fairly confident that your choice to not indulge is based on something more substantial, but I could be wrong. I often am.

Speaking on a strictly emotional side, I need to refind the one who catches my eye. I am sure we all need that.

still drinking,

eddie.
    and posting just fine!

(Sorry, I couldn't help myself!)
    Hey man, if it's good enough for Aerosmith, it's good enough for Eddie!

It's okay to give a f*ck. It's all okay.

Edmontonsubbie
    I have a medical condition that prohibits me from imbibing. I would love to have an occasional drink but, alas, I cannot.

that sux....nothing is worth more in life than health....money blows....health rules. Perhaps I have neither, perhaps one, perhaps both. My money is on one...for the bettors.

(Sorry, I couldn't help myself!)
    That's a lie, you can always help yourself.

As for Miss Lilith, I am drinking Corona...a fine complement to the Dos Equis that I didn't have.

I will have one more and say....that is enough.

most respectful regards,

eddie.

mort l'entente
    tracer ma jolie, et ton petit chien aussi
    Excellent cartoon Mme emmanuelle

I think he meant 'help yourself' from posting Simpsons pictures Doofus.

Edmontonsubbie
    Seriously, I cannot drink. Alcohol will have a very adverse effect on my health and on the medication I have to take.
    who said drinking would help?

I just do it because I can.....and I am appreciative of that ability to choose to do so.

respectfully,

eddie.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast