Thread: Sonia at Temptations

You can call me "Brady"

Sonia at Temptations

I want to book Sonia at Temptations. Her pictures on the site have peeked my curiosity. I have made contact with her via email. She has responded, but I haven't booked yet. My arrival to Edmonton won't occur until after Christmas.

Any reviews on her?
    I have seen a few, but wanting more. I have had only one spa experience in the past so I'm fairly new at this.

Brady

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Eyes View Post
    I want to book Sonia at Temptations. Her pictures on the site have peeked my curiosity. I have made contact with her via email. She has responded, but I haven`t booked yet. My arrival to Edmonton won`t occur until after Christmas.

Any reviews on her?
    I have seen a few, but wanting more. I have had only one spa experience in the past so I`m fairly new at this.

Brady
    Put her name into the SEARCH function at the top and I sure you will find a few reviews.

https://perb.cc/vbulletin/search.php
    Living amongst the trolls.

Hey, I saw Sonia earlier this month. She's really pretty and quite friendly. The service was good. Got the LFK, DATY, CBJ and MSOG for $300.

Although, you'd probably want to read other reviews. I'm so lame, I think everyone is good for the simple fact they didn't punch me in the face and throw me out the door.