Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Meeting the pooner I knew during school, weired experience

  1. #1

    Meeting the pooner I knew during school, weired experience

    There are a few threads in both The Lounge and the Victoria section about meeting the sp that you knew before. Some of the perberts seems to have a fear about meeting someone they knew before, but my experience was rewarding rather than fearful.
    Back in the school times, I was a quiet and shy boy who did not dare to speak to and meet girls. There was a girls I like but never dared to speak to due to my shyness. She was pretty and never bothered to look at me during school time, maybe she thought she was too good for me.
    Few months ago, when I randomly booked a session with a sp in Richmond, I realised she was the very girl who I just mentioned when she opened the door for me.
    I did not fear that she will tell others I am a pooner, since she never noticed me nor have spoken to me, and she does not know my family and friends.
    The session was physically mechanical, but in a weired way, I do feel like a gfe more than any other sessions.
    In the end, I felt a strange kind of gratification and well being. I almost shouted to her, "haha, ignoring me in the past, never thought I could finally FUCK you don't you?"
    This is one of the strangest, yet best session I have ever had.

  2. #2
    should've said it.

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    978
    Maybe she wasn't ignoring you to be mean, she was ignoring you because she truly never noticed you.

  4. #4
    Ice cream man
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    The monster under your bed
    Posts
    1,474
    Maybe thats why shes an SP..
    She never got to be with you, and she's trying to fill an empty spot in her Heart.?




    or...



    maybe she should have said
    "HA!! I Ignored you and Still got to take your Money"
    <a href="http://giftube.com/"><img src="http://www.videobeta.net/gifs/21206.gif" alt=""></a><br/><a style="padding:3px;background: transparent;color:#00ADEF;font-family:tahoma;font-size:10px;font-weight:bold;text-decoration:none;" href="http://giftube.com/" target="_blank">Gifs at Giftube.com </a>

  5. #5
    Condom User
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    To the right
    Posts
    3,178
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonelygoer View Post
    This is one of the strangest, yet best session I have ever had.
    I have never met an escort I knew from school, but I did run into a stripper once. She was from a grade below me but we still knew each other from parties and stuff. We recognized each other as soon as she came on stage.

    Back then the strippers were pretty mechanical, 4 songs, 1 to dance around, the clothes came off on the second, lose the bra on the third and the fourth song was on the floor without the panties. Well she danced for the first song making lots of eye contact with me and flirting, then she got on the floor right in front of me for the rest of her set. Finger fucked herself and everything, it was wayyy beyond what was allowed! And even though the show was focused on me none of the other guys seemed to mind, I mean you never saw anything like this in the strip bars!

    We hung out a couple times after that, she was in town for the week, but we never had sex. I was actually faithful for a while when I first got married, and had intentions of staying that way. She dabbled in the porn industry for a bit later but nothing really substantial, I have no regrets, the memory of the stage show is gratification enough.

  6. #6
    Panther
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Downtown Vancouver
    Posts
    2,538
    Quote Originally Posted by HB40 View Post
    I have never met an escort I knew from school, but I did run into a stripper once. She was from a grade below me but we still knew each other from parties and stuff. We recognized each other as soon as she came on stage.

    Back then the strippers were pretty mechanical, 4 songs, 1 to dance around, the clothes came off on the second, lose the bra on the third and the fourth song was on the floor without the panties. Well she danced for the first song making lots of eye contact with me and flirting, then she got on the floor right in front of me for the rest of her set. Finger fucked herself and everything, it was wayyy beyond what was allowed! And even though the show was focused on me none of the other guys seemed to mind, I mean you never saw anything like this in the strip bars!

    We hung out a couple times after that, she was in town for the week, but we never had sex. I was actually faithful for a while when I first got married, and had intentions of staying that way. She dabbled in the porn industry for a bit later but nothing really substantial, I have no regrets, the memory of the stage show is gratification enough.
    Awww!

    I'm glad you and Smother still keep in touch. So cute!

    Panther
    Would it kill you to post a review?

  7. #7
    Condom User
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    To the right
    Posts
    3,178
    Quote Originally Posted by Pantherdash View Post
    Awww!

    I'm glad you and Smother still keep in touch. So cute!

    Panther
    Gee thanks Panther. I'm glad some peoples posts of goodwill, friendliness and tolerance of others is starting to rub off on you....there just might be hope for you yet!

  8. #8
    Panther
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Downtown Vancouver
    Posts
    2,538
    Quote Originally Posted by HB40 View Post
    Gee thanks Panther. I'm glad some peoples posts of goodwill, friendliness and tolerance of others is starting to rub off on you....there just might be hope for you yet!
    Well...as long as you're bum chums!

    ...but gee, it strikes me as peculiar 'cause you kinda post the same...I mean, same IGNORANT way of spelling and same DUMBASS punctuation...same licking ASS to every SP in Alberta and BC...Expecting some...DIScount...maybe? Same IGNORANT everything...isn't that peculiar?

    Huh! Only difference is your IP? And your Province.

    I was born at night...but not LAST night!

    Get a life!

    Panther
    Would it kill you to post a review?

  9. #9
    Condom User
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    To the right
    Posts
    3,178
    Quote Originally Posted by Pantherdash View Post
    ...but gee, it strikes me as peculiar 'cause you kinda post the same...I mean, same IGNORANT way of spelling and same DUMBASS punctuation...same licking ASS to every SP in Alberta and BC...Expecting some...DIScount...maybe? Same IGNORANT everything...isn't that peculiar?
    Wow, you really are confused then. I think any SP I've ever met would confirm I neither ask for nor accept discounts. I am typically generous with donations and have no other motives other than to ingratiate myself into their favour with only the expectation of being welcomed and appreciated.

    What is peculiar is that more guys don't take this approach, in the straight world nice guys get little consideration, but in the escort world I'm a stud.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •