Thread: Massage in Edmonton...help please

Massage in Edmonton...help please

OK, I need a great outcall massage...outcall only.

I prefer indies. I don't need FS...massage and bj or hj works.
    I just need a good quality, reasonably deep massage.

The one I had thought of seeing (Jazmine) got a neg review here and it has made me rethink. Any tips would be appreciated.

I have not seen her yet but I would Annalise Lane might be one to try. She has a thread going in the advertising section of this division of the forum. She mainly concentrates on massages now. not sure if she does massage outcall - maybe.

She stopped doing FS and then started again ( typical woman that can`t make up her mind ) She might spank me for that comment.

https://perb.cc/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=116760

I have seen Annalise a few times and you can not beat her energy. Great sensual massage and an awesome woman.
    There is beauty in all

Quote Originally Posted by xxxbrian View Post
    Annalise Lane might be one to try. She has a thread going in the advertising section of this division of the forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepy5 View Post
    I have seen Annalise a few times and you can not beat her energy. Great sensual massage and an awesome woman.
    thanks guys...I tried via PM but no luck. I thought I remembered her mentioning she may be out of touch for a few days.

sport sex enthusiast
    The fast way to contact me is by phone, my life like many of yours is VERY busy.

780-965-2377

Please leave a message letting me know who you are and when it's best to call back. I typically answer my phone after 6pm Monday to Friday.
    I'm going to stand outside. So if anyone asks, I am outstanding.