Thread: Alia = Precious = Leah

Smile Alia = Precious = Leah

Just passing some info along. Saw Alia last week and it turns out she's the same gal that used to go by Precious and Leah a while back. Same pretty face and actually improved service and attitude. A couple of years older and a slight bit heavier but hey, that just makes her chest a bit bigger. For those who recall her from the past, you may want to check her out again.
    Cheers,

Smile Leah on CL

Quote Originally Posted by Honest Guy View Post
    Just passing some info along. Saw Alia last week and it turns out she's the same gal that used to go by Precious and Leah a while back. Same pretty face and actually improved service and attitude. A couple of years older and a slight bit heavier but hey, that just makes her chest a bit bigger. For those who recall her from the past, you may want to check her out again.
    Cheers,
    The Leah I reviewed several months ago (mid thirties blond spinner) continues to post on Victoria Craigslist under this name -how long ago did Alia use the name Leah?
    "I'm Not A Gynecologist, But I'll Take A Look!"

Precious

I had a few good experiences with her awhile back. Where's does she advertise?

Reincarnating
    Quote Originally Posted by Debonair View Post
    The Leah I reviewed several months ago (mid thirties blond spinner) continues to post on Victoria Craigslist under this name -how long ago did Alia use the name Leah?
    ahhh now that's a different Leah
    Retired, but still enjoying life and all it offers