Thread: Mona@Deja Vu

Mona@Deja Vu

I have to admit Deja Vu is definetly my fave MP. Mainly because of the 4 girls I have seen there 2 of them are my faves for different things, and the other 2 were absolutly wonerful.
    I saw Mona a while back, however did not get around to putting up a review, was sure I had.
    She is a little older then the other girls, however she is by no means old, she is very sexy. Had a body shampoo and FS and both were great. She was really attentive and though the extras werent really there in my opinion..

Its a shame See magazine dose not do awards for the best MP in edmonton, because Deja Vu would win.

Bobo The Rabbit
    Over 10 years, 1337 posts, over 180 different girls reviewed, My opinion matters more than yours.

Have seen Mona a number of times. Quite petite with a very sexy, exotic accent. Great figure, all natural, nothing enhanced. Very relaxed, slow sensual teasing massage. Have had FS in a number of positions. Everything covered, no DATY. Interesting cool down afterwards, with no rush to get to the shower. A bit pricier than most. Will definitely see her again.