Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Sexy Simone

  1. #1

    Sexy Simone

    Am in Victoria this weekend and want some action. Haven't found a review of Sexy Simone. Any of you provide me info. The web site looks interesting but no substitute for real deal from an experience

  2. #2
    While Simone was quick to respond to my e mail request for an appointment we were never able to connect in Victoria. She either returned my call 8 hours later or didnot leave available time and location. Too bad.

    Ended spending $400 at Madame Cleo's for FS in comfort but from average provider.

  3. #3
    Distinguished Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Midwest, U.S.A.
    Posts
    910

    Sexy Simone

    Sexy Simone appeared tense when I talked with her on the phone last summer. I chose not to see her, but I have remained curious as to how she "performs".

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    nanaimo
    Posts
    12

    No Full Service

    I went and saw SS about two weeks ago. She was very nervous on the phone, especially when I asked if she offered full service. She said to come over and we would talk, so I decided to try it out since her rate was very cheap, only around $75 for 30 minutes.

    When I got there though she said that she would only do CBJ (for an extra couple bucks), but not the full meal deal. Her massage included a body rub and a lot of dancing, but it was all very rushed. I got off at the end, though so I can't complain.

    Also, I can't say I enjoyed the impromptu lecture at end about how dangerous full service is when you don't really know someone. If you ask me, she's in the trade because she needs the money, but would get out in an instant if there was anything else.

  5. #5
    she could be a little nervous on the phone, but once she knows you, everything will be great. have met her a few times so she get to know me well and the deal was the best in town. can't tell you the rate so you will have to find out
    she was a warm lady overall..performance ok...great attitude and huge knockers. i always had full service with her since i met her . caution: she could be very very horny

  6. #6
    Distinguished Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Midwest, U.S.A.
    Posts
    910

    Will the Real Sexy Simone Please Stand Up?

    Wow! One would not think that you two guys are talking about the same girl. About the only thing we all agree on is that she appeared nervous on the phone.

  7. #7
    she always sounded rush and nervous on the phone, but once i introduced myself, she was all eased

  8. #8
    Distinguished Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Midwest, U.S.A.
    Posts
    910
    Did she let you play with those beautiful knockers to your heart's desire, or did she hold back? I find SS attractive, but she's a bit too tense for my tastes.

  9. #9
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    nanaimo
    Posts
    12

    Red face YMMV

    I tip my hat to you, Peter. Perhaps she knew that you were a teddy bear right from the start.

    Yes, the knockers are huge and she does allow some playtime, but it was all very non-GFE. At least for me. Perhaps she was indifferent because she was thinking of Peter.

  10. #10
    Originally posted by bigmoe69er
    Did she let you play with those beautiful knockers to your heart's desire, or did she hold back? I find SS attractive, but she's a bit too tense for my tastes.
    her nipples are extremely sensitive as what she told me. every time i tried to suck them...she would hold back, but who cares

  11. #11

    Re: YMMV

    Originally posted by stevenharper
    I tip my hat to you, Peter. Perhaps she knew that you were a teddy bear right from the start.

    Yes, the knockers are huge and she does allow some playtime, but it was all very non-GFE. At least for me. Perhaps she was indifferent because she was thinking of Peter.
    did you guys have a chance to DATY her? i didn't know she liked it until i asked. and of course she was showered

  12. #12
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    nanaimo
    Posts
    12

    Unhappy how do you spell "jealousy"?

    It's starting to sound like there's more than one SS in town. First Peter gets the full meal deal, then he gets DATY. Next you will be telling us that she's no stranger to the land of Greece. In the meantime, I get one rushed CBJ and am promptly shown the door. Don't get me wrong, it was fun watching her dance and I didn't mind those knockers sliding up and down my body either, but she wouldn't let me visit the Y if I was Tom Cruise sporting a dental dam.

    There must be others out there who have sampled her wares and can tell us if she is live or memorex. If not, I challenge someone to get more than a CBJ on the first try.

    As part of this challenge, I'm going to phone her now and see if she would be willing to give me the Peter treatment. I'll report back shortly.

  13. #13

    Re: how do you spell "jealousy"?

    Originally posted by stevenharper
    It's starting to sound like there's more than one SS in town. First Peter gets the full meal deal, then he gets DATY. Next you will be telling us that she's no stranger to the land of Greece. In the meantime, I get one rushed CBJ and am promptly shown the door. Don't get me wrong, it was fun watching her dance and I didn't mind those knockers sliding up and down my body either, but she wouldn't let me visit the Y if I was Tom Cruise sporting a dental dam.

    There must be others out there who have sampled her wares and can tell us if she is live or memorex. If not, I challenge someone to get more than a CBJ on the first try.

    As part of this challenge, I'm going to phone her now and see if she would be willing to give me the Peter treatment. I'll report back shortly.
    to proof my story was legit, i will give some brief describtions of her apartment suite i went to. the lights are always off in her apartment. there's a club like refletived ball sitting on the ground. one single bed facing the door. a stereo on a tea table. i was talking about the Simon you guys were talkin. same lady with huge knockers. she will offer full meal and daty only if she knows you well, know you are a safe guy. so don't try too hard.

  14. #14
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    nanaimo
    Posts
    12

    case closed

    i think you hit the needle on the head, pinhead. i called her again the other day to see if things would be different this time. if anything, she seemed even more nervous. when she said that i should come over and we could "talk about it" i threw in the towel. she told me the same thing last time and all we really ended up doing was talking about it.

    i've had easier times with girlfriends without having to pay for it (at least not in a monetary sense).

  15. #15

    Exclamation Sorting out the confusions

    Hi guys!

    This message board was brought to my attention by one of my clients.
    After reading the whole thread so far it seems clear to me,
    that you are talking about another Simone and me.

    That you can start sorting whom you are talking about check
    out my webpage at http://www.simonedancer.com

    Furthermore it would be helpful if the thread about me would
    take place in the "Massage" Section and not in "Escort".

    As already was stated here, I do not do FS nor outcalls!

    From my point of view I am not tense or nervous on the phone.
    Sometimes I tell to call me back as usually I'm quite busy.

    In case someone really had a problem with me, you can write
    directly to me and we sort it out...

    Meanwhile I'm looking forward to see some nice and friendly people

    Hugs from
    Simone

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •