Thought I would share a quick review of Victoria Jolie.
This is a first review/post for me but here are a few details.

I set up a 2hr appt about a week in advance. As I am new to this, I had to give my personal info for her to complete a check, which I completely understood! I promise you she is very discreet with all info you give her. Anyways, as requested, I called her when I reached the location and she gave me her room number. When she opened the door, I almost fell over.....she is absolutely gorgeous! As I requested, she was wearing her "school-girl" outfit! She greeted me with LFK at the door. After a little chit chat and a lot of DFK, we undressed and she proceded to BBBJ. That was followed by DATY which was amazing! Then the cover went on for some CG. Finally, Reverse CG ended my first SOG.

After about 20 min of chatting, I was ready again. Victoria went straight to BBBJ, then some Russian. We then went mish, but I couldn't finish. Victoria then went back to BBBJ and DT until CIM. That was the first time a BJ made me cum. WOW! She is very talented at this!

Again, we cleaned up and laid on the bed for awhile. After a short time, Victoria once again started BBBJ. We tried a few other "menu items", but things didn't go as I'd hoped. Therefore, Victoria went back to BBBJCIM.
We again, laid together and discussed many many topics! Next thing I knew I was an hour past my appt. Victoria offered a shower, which I took, then got dressed and I went on my way.

Victoria is a gem! She loves what she does and she doesn't disappoint. I'm not sure if that experience can be beat. I'm hoping to try and match it though!

Victoria, if you read this, Thank you....and I'll see you on your next tour... Maybe bring a friend next time! To everyone else....Don't let her screening process or contact process stop you from meeting her! She is the real deal and well worth it! You will not be disappointed!