Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kitt @ DejaVu

Thumbs up Kitt @ DejaVu

Had the extreme PLEASURE of a session with Kitt yesterday.

I have had many many massages in my years, yesterday's massage was without a doubt the most EROTIC massage session I have ever had.

The website pics http://www.dejavumassage.com/kitt/kitt.htm don't even begin to do this lady any justice whatsoever. She's petite with as the website says "great ta ta's" and a fantastic body, hmm what a fine butt

She is friendly, cute as a button, a great tease and knows how to push the right buttons. This gal's an all star.

Hard Throbbing Member
    She looks like a younger version of Jodie Foster, which is a good compliment to me.

Talking That's IT!

Originally posted by wolverine
    She looks like a younger version of Jodie Foster, which is a good compliment to me.
    An excellent comparison, except that Kitt is better 'endowed' than Ms. Foster

Thumbs up Kitt is the best

I'm not going to say anything new, but she is on my list of favorites from now on.
    Had a session with her the other day, based on Jim's comments. Her body slide is sooo sexy that I'm still dreaming about her. She also has a very good attitude, very friendly and great teaser.
    I'll be back for sure.
    Qwerty
    -----------------------------------------
    I may be hot but I always stay cool

Mostly Ghost
    Let me add my voice to sing the praises of Kitt... One of my favorites for sure

Hard Throbbing Member
    If someone happens to know Kitt's schedule, please let me know (otherwise, I'll phone the studio when I'm back in town). Haven't seen her in ages, but the high praise here is whetting my appetite.

HMMM.....I could tell you my schedule.....but would really love to have you call and beg for it..
    monday...10 - 5
    thursday..10 - 5
    friday.......10 - 5
    saturday...5 - 11

PS ya'll...it's been a while for me on the board....so I'm on a posting rampage!!!
    **LOVE KITT**
    See you all on the other side!!

Kitt,

Is that schedule fixed, or do you make exceptions?

Travelling to Edmonton next week, and have heard so many good things about you.

Hard Throbbing Member
    Thanks, Kitt...nice to see a real industry insider posting here. See you on one of these Saturday nights...maybe you and Rebecca can tag-team with me!!

Aloha!!!!
    My schedule is pretty set...but I do make some exceptions!!!
    If you would like to make an appointment, all I need is about 1 or 2 hours notice. Just call the studio. Tuesdays would have to be before 6 or after 8. Sundays has to be after my snowboarding lessons...so after 3:30. I also ask that if you have me come in for an appointment, you bring a minimum tip of $100. Sitters...transport...etc. thank-you!!!
    As for a Tag team.....hmmmm.sounds good!! Like I said before..Rebbecca is Hot!!! Would love to get my hands all over that!!!!!
    The first 15 guys in this weekend will get a valentines gift bag from me...with some treats..and a coupon for Valentines weekend!!!
    Anywho.....I'm off!!! Hope to see some of you soon...I need some HOT HOT HOT lovin!! It's too cold out!!!
    **LOVE KITT**

Thanks Jim

.... I have been looking at the DeJaVu website for awhile... I stopped there about 5 mths ago... can't remember the girls name but she has since disappeared from the site, was quite dissappointed with her, but some of the girls there I find very intriqing, especially Kitt!!

And thank You Kitt for posting your schedule ... since I live out of town it is good to know who is working a few days in advance for planning reasons. I do look forward to seeing you

Thumbs up Kitt@DejuVu

Hi ,Ilost your e-mail address so could you send it back to me .What a session last night I can hardly wait till the next time.Maybe we can have a 3 some with Rebecca.Talk to you soon .Lovable Al
    Al

Hey Marcus!!! Come to E-town and visit me!! Calgary isn't that far away...and I bet the drive would be worth it!! LOL...there's the evil conceited side of Miss Kitty!!! All you guys are giving me a Big Head!!!....in more than on way!!!LOL So...if you guys notice that it's affecting my personality...just let me know!! That is one thing I don't want to become, is a stuck up conceited bitch....UGH!!! PS: Valentines this weekend!! Chocolate Truffles!! HINT HINT!!!
    see Ya'll later!!!
    **LOVE KITT**

Cool

All this Kitt/Rebecca talk has me curious...

I haven't been for a while, but I used to see Sam at Cloud Nine on a regular (once a month) basis. I always thought she was the best. Can anyone out there compare her to Kitt and/or Rebecca?

thanks for the info...

Well...a comparison to Sam....I've met her, and I've heard about her. I look NOTHING like her!! She's tall, slim, blonde, gorgeous. I am short( 5'), a brunette, curvy (not fat, but a little heavier than her), and I'm "CUTE." Rebbecca...definately more like Samantha. But bustier!! I think (personally)Rebbecca is prettier in the face. But that's only my opinion. I'm sure that Rebbecca is a better comparison. The only way to really find out is to try out!! No matter what, you won't be dissappointed!!
    Hope that helps, at least a little.
    Anybody else have some input?
    **LOVE KITT**

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast