a totally unrelated post....

edmontonsubbie

Edmontonsubbie
Apr 22, 2006
uh...Edmonton.
...or is it? Depends on whether the initial topic of discussion actually goes "red" as promised....

So, I'm collecting a bet from a "friend" who said that she would ride her bicycle to work at one point in the 30 days between September something and October something....I looked at the calendar....see the date has passed...and I see her on the MSN thingy....so, I say, how's the bike? The reply is...."arrrrrrgggggghhhh"....so, I collect my bet. Said bet involves the purchase for me of a few beers....thank you.

The beers were good and I even made her a "humbler" which I eventually just plopped onto the bar table and not less than two people inquired..."what is that?"...to which I answered...it's a towel rack...and my friend backs me up by saying "yes, it's an over the door type towel rack"....lol. It was and is funny.

Apparently they tried it out already on her friend's strapon...but said strapon has no balls. How the hell is that going to work? Go red damnit!!

Now, to the point of this post. I have blown through three Mistresses over the past 180 days. That's a lie. One blew me off....the other one I blew off....the other is ongoing. So, here's my question. The current Mistress is extremely competent...very hardcore....very focussed on what she wants and what she expects. To me....totally hot. I have a total subbie mindset and to meet someone like that....wow....perfection.

So, here's the deal. I'm not physically attracted to her. I love her intelligence...her mind control....her attitude....her competence.

I think I'm shallow.

eddie.

Last edited:

edmontonsubbie

Edmontonsubbie
Apr 22, 2006
uh...Edmonton.
We should compare Humblers !! lol
that would just result in the inevitable...."your's is better than mine"....discussion....lol.

Having said that, and as I pack up my lunch for this working day hoping that the sun will shine brightly for yet one more day.....I am off to the local building supply store to pick up....supplies! Brilliant I know....thank gawd they open at 7:00 a.m. so I can be in and outta there before the rush.

I'm picking up a whole pile of hardware and some 3/4" plywood to make a "spanking bench" as outlined in that cool Better Built Bondage Book that I recently obtained. (The aforementioned Mistress decided that would be a good project for me to work on....thank you Ma'am). I'm also going to pick up enough dowel and hardware to make another 5 humblers.

Now, while I'm slightly agnostic, I do respect holidays and faith. And, in that spirit, since the Christian faith's big "giving" holiday is approaching, I am going to exercise my "giving" nature and make the following offer to the wonderful people who regularly haunt and contribute to this little section of the perb world.

So....Miss T, buddha, puntmeister, Beautiful Anna, tampdown, wasp, daymo, Annalise (oops you already have one), hoenydevil, and uncleg....if you want one...just reply in this thread with "yes" or something similar and then pm me a ship to address and I will take care of the rest. No charge. All I want is some feedback on these things....I've already made one design modification (moved the eyebolts slightly further apart to prevent very painful pinching).

This offer also extends to some of the cool ladies on the perb site who don't contribute to this section but have a Domme streak...or, at least, I wish they did. So, yes, that includes Tianna, Isabella, Avarice, Jaime Lane, and I'm sure...countless others.

This offer goes to the first five who publically declare their interest in receiving a free "over the door towel rack".

Have a most perfect mid-morning. After that, you're on your own.

eddie.

Annalise Lane

sport sex enthusiast
Feb 2, 2005
Edmonton, Alberta
www.annaliselane.com
I'm not gifting but .... I will sell my equipment

St.Andrews Cross - 2x10's with hardware finishings, miter center.

Spanking bench - gymnastic bench painted black

Anal strap down bench (not complete, needs foam, painting and vinal finishings)

Aug 16, 2006
I'll take one...

Thank you luv, I'll take one.

You should still have my address, let me know if you don't.

I need mine heavily varnished for easy cleaning.

xo

PS: I'll be in Calgary the first couple days of December. Will you be able to make it there to see me? Shall we do another overnighter?

edmontonsubbie

Edmontonsubbie
Apr 22, 2006
uh...Edmonton.
I do indeed....

....still have that address Ma'am....it's on the ripped page that I struggled to open when I was bumbling my way from the buzzer to the door and trying to remember what frigging suite number it was...geeze...memories.

I would LOVE to come to Calgary for an overniter Miss T..... but I won't. It's safer and cheaper to fly to Vancouver than it is to drive to Calgary....and I don't want to spoil my new year's present to myself....that being a visit to beautiful downtown Vangroovie in the dead of the Edmonton winter...and a chance to once again examine the face nailed plank flooring of your cool abode.

You are the number one respondent and I'm delighted to see it. I will make that "humbler" on the proviso that it be damaged, lost, or otherwise indisposed when I come to visit. Deal?

And, thank you for the brilliant idea of putting varnish on the thing. Geeze....how obvious was that??? I was thinking...how do I finish this thing? All the while I have a gallon of satin finish urethane staring me in the face....duhhhhhh me. I will make sure it and any other humblers are triple coated prior to sending. Penny...if you want....I'll make you and/or kittie another with the proper sizing and the proper coating. But, as you are local, that will cost you another round of beers.

I'm going to open a beer and begin to construct that bench....I did the cutting already so I don't have to worry on cutting off my one remaining hand. Drilling sux with one hand though...especially as I have to stop to take a sip from the beer. Life is hard.

eddie.

buddha2

Feb 12, 2005
Edmonton
Thanks, but

that would just result in the inevitable...."your's is better than mine"....discussion....lol.

Having said that, and as I pack up my lunch for this working day hoping that the sun will shine brightly for yet one more day.....I am off to the local building supply store to pick up....supplies! Brilliant I know....thank gawd they open at 7:00 a.m. so I can be in and outta there before the rush.

I'm picking up a whole pile of hardware and some 3/4" plywood to make a "spanking bench" as outlined in that cool Better Built Bondage Book that I recently obtained. (The aforementioned Mistress decided that would be a good project for me to work on....thank you Ma'am). I'm also going to pick up enough dowel and hardware to make another 5 humblers.

Now, while I'm slightly agnostic, I do respect holidays and faith. And, in that spirit, since the Christian faith's big "giving" holiday is approaching, I am going to exercise my "giving" nature and make the following offer to the wonderful people who regularly haunt and contribute to this little section of the perb world.

So....Miss T, buddha, puntmeister, Beautiful Anna, tampdown, wasp, daymo, Annalise (oops you already have one), hoenydevil, and uncleg....if you want one...just reply in this thread with "yes" or something similar and then pm me a ship to address and I will take care of the rest. No charge. All I want is some feedback on these things....I've already made one design modification (moved the eyebolts slightly further apart to prevent very painful pinching).

This offer also extends to some of the cool ladies on the perb site who don't contribute to this section but have a Domme streak...or, at least, I wish they did. So, yes, that includes Tianna, Isabella, Avarice, Jaime Lane, and I'm sure...countless others.

This offer goes to the first five who publically declare their interest in receiving a free "over the door towel rack".

eddie.
I just wouldn't feel right taking one from you. Your stories are enough of a gift for me! On something of a tangent (which may actually be appropriate given the title of this thread) I've playing with someone who's interested in some needle play. As some will recall, I've submitted to this a couple of times myself, and wouldn't mind having it as a more regular option? So here's my question: anyone know where and how to obtain needles for play without looking like a wanna-be junkie?

edmontonsubbie

Edmontonsubbie
Apr 22, 2006
uh...Edmonton.
I just wouldn't feel right taking one from you. Your stories are enough of a gift for me! On something of a tangent (which may actually be appropriate given the title of this thread) I've playing with someone who's interested in some needle play. As some will recall, I've submitted to this a couple of times myself, and wouldn't mind having it as a more regular option? So here's my question: anyone know where and how to obtain needles for play without looking like a wanna-be junkie?
awwww...that sucks. My "giving" feelings have just been trampled!....lol. But, thank you very much for your kind words, I appreciate that.

In a previous incarnation I was working in a shop where we would make cool things out of acrylic and for this purpose we would use many syringes filled with methylene chloride as the bonding agent. As I recall, they were becton dickson? syringes and the needles were ordered seperately in boxes of 100...each individually wrapped and sterile. I think we got them from Fisher Scientific but that memory is iffy. In any event, needles have many industrial uses and it should be relatively easy to flip the yellow pages to medical or chemical supply houses in town....find one close....and cash account yourself a box as you have many acrylic display cases to assemble!

I would do that yellow page flipping for ya buddha...but I no longer have yellow pages since dumping my landline completely. What a drag that is....plus I'm too lazy to go to 411.ca....besides, there are logisitics to consider...imagine the struggle in sipping my morning coffee, typing this note, and flipping through yellow pages...all with only one hand.

eddie.

buddha2

Feb 12, 2005
Edmonton
awwww...that sucks. My "giving" feelings have just been trampled!....lol. But, thank you very much for your kind words, I appreciate that.

In a previous incarnation I was working in a shop where we would make cool things out of acrylic and for this purpose we would use many syringes filled with methylene chloride as the bonding agent. As I recall, they were becton dickson? syringes and the needles were ordered seperately in boxes of 100...each individually wrapped and sterile. I think we got them from Fisher Scientific but that memory is iffy. In any event, needles have many industrial uses and it should be relatively easy to flip the yellow pages to medical or chemical supply houses in town....find one close....and cash account yourself a box as you have many acrylic display cases to assemble!
nice cover! yeah, acrylics....

Mishie

Jul 1, 2007
edmontonsubbie: humblers! I'm pretty new to the scene but would love to have one to play with.. do you make them in pink? This seems to be a nice alternative to c/b bondage...

buddha2:

Sharps! One of my top "grossed-out-turned-fascination" types of play.. though can sometimes be messy to clean =P You might want to check out:

- http://www.medicaltoys.com/sharp.htm (no needles, but lots of other interesting clinical stuff)
- http://kinkymedical.net/html/pierce-cut-caut.html (needles of all shapes and sizes!)
- http://www.playpiercingkits.com/products.htm (seems to be good reference for assembling your own play piercing kit)

The only site that I've ordered from myself was medicaltoys.. really nice people and pretty good quality (though the order was a latex vacuum bed.. *wicked smile*) Either way.. hope this helps :)

edmontonsubbie

Edmontonsubbie
Apr 22, 2006
uh...Edmonton.
yikes!

Yes, thank you. I'd like one.

And maybe when you're down here, you can hand deliver it! :D
...I can't even imagine the Vancouver transit bus ticket planning involved in such a jaunt as that. Somehow, I think it would be best to not make a double visit on such an expedition....besides....it gives me an excuse to "anticipate" and plan for another coastal jaunt. Nothing like having a little motivation.

What I will most assuredly do is mark you down for one of these things. Ohhh...the other thing I would rather do is mail it anyway so that I am not confronted with the potential disappointment on your face when you get it. I have this massive fear of rejection. It's easier to read something on perb like "eddie, you call this a humbler? Poeticus could do better than this as he's no bumbler"

Any special colour requests Ma'am? Apparently pink is the new black.

eddie.

p.s....thank you for requesting one by the way, I was beginning to doubt my ability to even give stuff away. That's kinda hard on the soul. Especially when I only have one hand....etc etc etc.

edmontonsubbie

Edmontonsubbie
Apr 22, 2006
uh...Edmonton.
edmontonsubbie: humblers! I'm pretty new to the scene but would love to have one to play with.. do you make them in pink? This seems to be a nice alternative to c/b bondage...
errrrmmmm.....sure, can't imagine that a can of pink spray paint would be too difficult to come by. Besides, I can use the balance of the can to paint pink flames on my work truck shooting out and over the rusty rear fenders...I bet that would look pretty cool.....

Shall I consider this a request for one???....I hope so....then I have only two more left to fob off...errrr...I mean....to graciously provide to some other lucky recipients.

eddie.

tampdown

Dec 15, 2005
Thanks, but...

eddie.

Eddie,

Thanks for the offer, but... I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to take it home with me. Just make sure Mistress T get's one. I'm sure she would be willing to share. :) (or... should I say "use").

Cheers,

tamp

PuntMeister

Punt-on!
Jul 13, 2003
Thanks for your generosity Eddie. I have one with Jimmy Hendrix stencilled on the front, and Willie Nelson stencilled on the back. But I really want the Che Guevera signature edition (very rare). How about a pic of one of these babies you have created?

edmontonsubbie

Edmontonsubbie
Apr 22, 2006
uh...Edmonton.
Eddie,

Thanks for the offer, but... I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to take it home with me. Just make sure Mistress T get's one. I'm sure she would be willing to share. :) (or... should I say "use").

Cheers,

tamp
sending her two in a week...I recall she had a Domme in training....so...who knows.....

Thanks for your generosity Eddie. I have one with Jimmy Hendrix stencilled on the front, and Willie Nelson stencilled on the back. But I really want the Che Guevera signature edition (very rare). How about a pic of one of these babies you have created?
it figures you would already have the fancy dancy one punt.....*mumbles*....as for the picture idea....why the heck not? Good idea. I have never done that but it looks easy enough *looks at the image icon up top*....so....here's the deal. I will pick up a 6 pack of beer after working today (it's been a good week, time to relax) and....I will take and post said picture.

I may...and I emphasize "may"....even post a pic of it in use....some unnamed model named eddie...lol. I had to shave all my junk off anyway and, besides, these fascinating ladies on perb put up their pics....why not return the favour? It will depend on how well the beer goes down. If I do it, I will make sure the empties are included in the pic.

Stay strong and show temptation the door. Of course, depending on who that might be, said door sometimes swings open.

eddie.

sinfulsydnee

Oct 24, 2007
Winnipeg
A Proposition...

while I would love to get one of your masterpieces -in purple of course :) - I have not been around long enough to feel comfortable taking advantage of you... ;)

so, my proposition is this...sell me one or send me instructions and I can have one of my winnipegsubbies make one for me :)

let me know what you think

S

edmontonsubbie

Edmontonsubbie
Apr 22, 2006
uh...Edmonton.
while I would love to get one of your masterpieces -in purple of course :) - I have not been around long enough to feel comfortable taking advantage of you... ;)

so, my proposition is this...sell me one or send me instructions and I can have one of my winnipegsubbies make one for me :)

let me know what you think

S
....the design comes from the www.betterbuiltbondagebook.com which I ordered a while back, received, and it's exactly as advertised. I highly recommend any of the Mistresses with "handy" type subs obtain a copy...I've made a few things out of there and, while it's not perfect, it's one heck of a good start. One reason I would refuse payment of any kind is that it's not my intellectual property and I do respect the value of copyright as a means to reward the person who has done the original creation...*as I download yet another tune off of Limewire*

I will scan the page and send it to your email as listed on the signature. I will also include the specifics of the hardware size, spacing, and a brief description of the flaws I encountered on my first try at those things...and how I managed to correct it...etc etc.

By the way, calling it a "masterpiece"...ummm...while, I thank you for that....ummmm....pictures will follow in the next post! I hardly think "masterpiece" is appropo...but, hey, I surely have enjoyed making the stuff. I suppose that's as good as anything.

eddie.

edmontonsubbie

Edmontonsubbie
Apr 22, 2006
uh...Edmonton.
and so....

...I hope this works. Having never posted a picture before I have visions of the screen going blank, the hard drive issuing a puff of smoke, and complete desolation. But, live and learn.

Since it was punt's notion that pictures would be appropriate, I have made the much coveted and incredibly rare Che Guevara model for this exhibition. Viva La Revolucion!

This little puppy is in it's "sanded" stage only....I did pick up a can of hot pink spray paint today....and I will do the spraying and urethane dipping over the course of the next few days. I will have these things in the mail by not later than Tuesday of next week. Of course, having seen them....there may be cancellations....I dunno.

So, without further ado....picture number one....

oh fuck!@/......it says "please enter the url of your image"....why do they always say "please" when they are throwing you a curve???....geeeze...I am guessing I need to open a photoshop thing...so I will do that....*opens beer number two*...grrrrrrrrr....

eddie.

p.s....while I'm still somewhat lucid, I am thinking of forming a "subbie's union"...we could present our demands to the Mistresses....said list including such basic principles as...We demand lower pay....We demand longer working hours.....We demand harsher working conditions....We demand a reduction in benefits...etc etc. And, for a slogan or mission statement...we could use...."Seamos realistas, exijamos lo impossible!"....yes, perhaps I have lost my mind. If you find it, don't use it. It's defective.

sinfulsydnee

Oct 24, 2007
Winnipeg
well done!

....the design comes from the www.betterbuiltbondagebook.com which I ordered a while back, received, and it's exactly as advertised. I highly recommend any of the Mistresses with "handy" type subs obtain a copy...I've made a few things out of there and, while it's not perfect, it's one heck of a good start. One reason I would refuse payment of any kind is that it's not my intellectual property and I do respect the value of copyright as a means to reward the person who has done the original creation...*as I download yet another tune off of Limewire*

I will scan the page and send it to your email as listed on the signature. I will also include the specifics of the hardware size, spacing, and a brief description of the flaws I encountered on my first try at those things...and how I managed to correct it...etc etc.

By the way, calling it a "masterpiece"...ummm...while, I thank you for that....ummmm....pictures will follow in the next post! I hardly think "masterpiece" is appropo...but, hey, I surely have enjoyed making the stuff. I suppose that's as good as anything.

eddie.
you have done very well...my subbies and I appreciate it! Let me know if you are ever heading to winnipeg...I'll think of something fun to return the favour :eek:

edmontonsubbie

Edmontonsubbie
Apr 22, 2006
uh...Edmonton.
so it would appear....

...that photoshop is my software editing company....my defective mind obviously has little space left for details. Fortunately, photobucket is still in business....*how does those guys make money by give stuff away for free?*...rhetoric...please don't answer that.

And so....in the hopes that my new photo"bucket" account is working...I will post.....

crap...it just posts as words in brackets...I will presume for the moment that the image will show...and will describe it....*pulls up the image elsewhere for reference*....it kinda looks flat and non 3d...which sux...but, surely you can see that it is, in fact, the much coveted and very rare Che Guevara model...

now...having thought on this more than slightly...I came to the realization that posting a picture with eddie as a model of the item in use would be in extremely bad taste and form for two basic reasons....1. In consideration of people's feelings and sense of good taste...my private parts...however well shaven...are not exactly the sort of things that movies nor posters are made of...and...2. Regardless of how many beer I might have (currently on number 4)...allowing beer to dictate my sense of sensibility would be an affront to my own personal sense of dignity and self restraint. (yes, I backspaced twice to get that right).

So....I did take the time to grab a garden gnome and dress him with the humbler and the Mistress's strappy so that a more "visual" depiction of the item in question would be available for viewing...

To wit...or..is that whit?....

as you can clearly see here....the one empty bottle.....that was the extent of things at the time. Note also the expression on the bear's face...is he happy?....or sad?...or, in pain?....it's hard to say really....he has a very Mona Lisa'ish look to him. Also note the swollen red testicle contrasted with the normally sized white testicle. These things can cause severe damage and I am releasing myself of all liability. Hereby, wherefore, and forevermore....good...now sign here...here...and...here. Perfect.

I will send the instructions as listed in the book from whence they came when I send them out. I still have one left in addition to any potential cancellations. Act now! Time is short!....

eddie.

Ashley Madison
Vancouver Escorts