The Raquel Rose

BDSM Bloopers

Aug 16, 2006
I'm starting this thread to try to bring some BDSM action to this BDSM section. If none of you will contribute by writing a review maybe you would like to share a story about a time when something didn't go as planned during a session. Sharing is caring.

This topic came to me as last night for the 3rd(!) time this week I had a sub cum before he was supposed to (bad boy!). I've had pretty much no problem at all with this in the last year, timing has been great, subs follow orders and cum when I give them permission...but this week:

#1. he came while I was 'teasing' his cock with a vibe, before I had a chance to put it in his ass. Dammit.

#2. he came while jerking himself off as I only stuck the head of my strap-on in his ass. Dammit.

#3. he came when I pulled out the strap-on and went to grab a larger one. Dammit.

These were 3 different clients in the same week. Bizarre.

Anyway, I'm sure some of you have interesting stories, good or bad about things not going as planned. Please share. You can leave out the name of the Domme, just share the story. Dommes, jump in too.

Thanks!

Aeiyah

Square peg
Jul 12, 2004
Vancouver
No bloopers to report. But I'm reminded of an erotic story I once read. It was written by a woman who fantasized about being Cleopatra.

She was interviewing prospective guards. Twenty candidates were lined up, nude while she examined and interviewed them for suitability. The prospective guards had to remain standing without moving. They could only talk in response to Cleopatra's questions. This process took several hours. After trimming the candidates down to the final 10, Cleopatra was ready to administer the last test.

She instructed the candidates that they had remain still and silent while she performed the last test. She would give each one a blowjob. The candidates were not allowed to cum in her mouth. Anyone who did not obey her orders would be beheaded. As she started to suck on the first candidates cock, he became so excited that he came within a couple minutes. Aghast at his impertainence, Cleopatra had him beheaded right there.

After the first candidate was dispatched, she moved to the second. She sucked his cock for 5 minutes without him cumming in her mouth. Pleased with his performance, Cleopatra announced that he was suitable to be her guard. She then tested the next candidates, each time taking longer, but all the candidates passed. Finally when she got to the last candidate, she spent half and hour performing the final test. He managed not to cum in her mouth, but as she finished and stood up, he shot his load on her feet. Since she had not given him permission to cum, Cleopatra ordered him executed.

tampdown

Dec 15, 2005
Fire play blooper....

Mistress T,

Biggest blooper... on the part of a pro-domme that I have sessioned with....

I was enjoying a session with a Mistress. She had me strapped down to a bondage table. At he beginning of the session she had asked me how extreme I liked to play, on a scale of 1 to 10. I think I said 7 (or maybe 8). Perhaps that was my mistake, since I had no idea what she would do with that answer.

So... I'm strapped down. I think she had done some nipple torture and some CBT. My senses were hightened. I was completely vulnerable. I think I might have even been blindfolded. Next thing I know, I feel some liquid on my legs... then fire.. the more liquid.

The first liquid was flammable. Then she had set a match to it. Then, her intnesion had been to smother the fire with water. However... she hdn't reckoned on how hairy my legs are. So... normally the fire would just be on the surface of the skin, but with me, my leg hairs had actually caught fire. The end result was some semi-serious burns (small, but significant). Maybe 2nd degree?

It took about 8 weeks for the burns to fully heal.

So... that was, to say the least, a bit of a blooper.

And... has made me very wary about giving the answer 7 again. I have no idea what a 10 would have been like!

tamp

Aug 16, 2006
Come on guys!

Over 100 views of this and only a few replies! You must have SOMETHING to share. Yes, you!

Okay, I'll add in one more. I recall I was sitting in my antique commode chair with a slaves face positioned below enjoying the view...the session had been intense and I was enjoying myself maybe too much when I noticed him flinch in an unusual way and rub his eye.

He was smiling tho and I realized I had dripped pussy juice right in his eye! I hadn't meant to but ooops.

Okay, it's not like getting lit on fire, so c'mon, give us something juicy. Share your blooper tales here folks. Contribute!

WASP

Jul 13, 2006
I was visiting a Domme in a less the salubrious part of London (New Cross) some years back. We were well into the action plus half way through the second bottle of wine. When a missed placed lash with a riding crop caught bob and the twins and I let out a terrible scream. At that point the landlord (a lady in her 60s) was walking passed her door, and fearing the worst let her self in. Well there was I strapped to a St.Andrews cross , the Domme all but rolling around on the floor in an attempt to find something to cover her bear top. What was worse “closing the door” did not seem important to either of these women.
I did not return

perbmaniac

Sep 29, 2007
Guilty as Charged by Mistress T but.....

I plead guilty to being the 3rd sub who came before being given permission by Mistress T. In my "defence", I thought a reply was needed for context, so let's go back to the beginning.

Arriving for the session, the door was opened by a most incredibly sexy wicked looking woman wearing a most sexy pair of red shiny 5" stilletto heels, I am admittedly a "fuck me shoes" fet fan. Seeing Mistress T already got me hot but also present in the room were Mistress T's sub girl and cocksucking girlfriend, who both stoked me even hotter.

Mistress T had a smoking pissed off look as I was apparently 5 minutes late although my clock had me being on time...but the Mistress is always right so I was deserving of her wrath. I was ordered to quickly undress and immediately led to the bathroom where I was told to lie down in the bathtub. Mistress T then got up on the bathtub and proceeded to rain down on me with a long hot warm golden shower, her pussy was just beautiful and my cock was straining to explode but I held myself off. After Mistress T finished, it was now sub girl's turn. She replaced Mistress T on top of the tub and let go with an even longer hot warm golden shower, if my cock was hard before, it was hell trying to keep from exploding seeing sub girl's gorgeous pussy after Mistress T's awesome pussy.

I was then ordered to shower off, taken into the bedroom and dressed up in pantyhose with a slutty 5" pair of shiny black stillettos, this was finished off with a tight short black mini-dress. My arms were immobolized behind my back with another pair of pantyhose and I was put on my knees next to the bed. Mistress T then introduced me to her flogger but kept it light as it was a warm up to what was coming up.

The whole time, Mistress T had her eyes on me and it felt like she was constantly checking me over to see if I was up for taking on whatever she was looking to next inflict upon me. My eyes were bugging out just taking in Mistress T and sub girls phenomenal bodies, both have small but very enticing titties and pussies that just begged to be sucked...and not being able to, increased my levels of hardness and horniness.

After the mild flogging, I was led to the bed, made to lie on my back, had my legs spread wide open and Mistress T stepped between them. She then brought out a small flat rectangular box. Inside, she had some sounds, something that although I've never experience before was totally up for trying given the incredible state of hardness and horniness I was in. As it turns out, they didn't work well for me and Mistress T exercised great judgment in not proceeding further given that I was excessively sensitive to their insertion into my cock, so she stopped, even after I insisted for her to go ahead....Mistress T is one caring, aware, attentive and smart Domme!

So, no sounds, no problem. If she couldn't find one way to expand my limits there were other ways...literally! Mistress T snapped on a pair of surgical gloves and heavily lubed them up, what was coming up next??!? Mistress T had me raise up my legs, she spread them apart with my 5" "fuck me pumps" waving in the air. Moving between my legs, she had me raise up my ass and started teasing my ass with gentle probes of one finger, then two, then three. I was so horny at this point that I was willing to take and do anything for Mistress, whatever she wanted to dish out, I wanted to take.

What I eventually took for her, was her entire fist fully inserted up to the wrist in my ass. Although I've done fisting before, it had only been part way up to a few fingers. Mistress T broke my cherry as a full fisting virgin and having her stare me in my eyes while fist fucking me was almost too much to take. Thinking of her beautiful petite hand thrusting and twisting in my ass was incredible and it was extremely difficult not to blow my load! The whole time, Mistress T's beautiful sub girl was right there "front row" watching the whole fisting take place. Having sub girl there watching with her pussy open to my face, was like sharing the experience with someone else. Mistress T's cocksucking girlfriend was sitting a bit further back but knowing she was also there just contributed to the whole hotness of the session.

Was this the end, not yet. Mistress T withdrew her hand slowly and it was all I could do not to come at this point. But being a "good" slave, I knew not to...or so I thought.

Mistress T left the room temporarily and when she came back, was wearing a black 6" strap-on. My thought was no problem, I took her fist, this would be easy to take. Except, before Mistress T started fucking me wth her strap-on, she positioned sub girl sit next to my face with her pussy spread open a foot away from my face, and Mistress T had her cocksucking girlfriend came up on the other side of me.

Then, as Mistress T started fucking my ass, grinning sub girl took out a clear glass dildo and started stroking it in and out of her pussy in rhythm with Mistress T fucking my ass while Mistress T's cocksucking girlfriend started nibbling and sucking my cock also at the same rhythm as the other two.

My cock was as hard as it's ever been and I've never reached such a level of horniness, ever!!! It was complete and absolute torture holding myself from cumming and I thought permission would soon be given to cum. Taking me agonizingly to the brink of exploding, Mistress T offered to open me up further with a bigger strap-on, I accepted and Mistress T withdrew to change to her larger unit.

It was less than 30 seconds before her return but during that time, with sub girl still moaning and stroking herself towards orgasm and cocksucking girlfriend sucking on my cock, a never before, intense and completely unstoppable urge took me over that I had to bring myself to cum or I would literally burst inside and I had to blow my load. I just simply could not hold it any more and came with such an intense orgasm that it caused my entire being to shake, took my breath away and caused a close to blackout-like state!!!!

If looks could kill!...Mistress T came back into the bedroom and was just pissed! She ordered me into the bathroom where I was told to quickly undress and shower, while in the shower, she reinforced her displeasure by spitting a number of times on me.

Given the nature of the session, it was just impossible to withhold from cumming. This reply is not intended as an excuse for having overriden Mistress T's authority. instead, only to provide some circumstance and background for what happened. But ultimately, the Domme should ALWAYS be the one to condone release, I was simply unprepared for and overcome by Mistress T, her sub girl, her cocksucking girlfriend and the unbelievable session.

I begged for Mistress T's allowance to come back again to prove myself to her. After her initial anger passed away and much to my relief, she granted permission to come back and session with her again.

I have done Domme sessions for quite a long time now and have sessioned with some big name Dommes both currently-on-scene and in past. I have done sessions in LA, San Francisco, New York and throughout Canada. Although those sessions have been memorable, I can say with absolute certainty that Mistress T's session far exceeded anything that anyone who is into bdsm could ever imagine. Mistress T's wickedness comes through fully with the way she addresses and constantly monitors you with her beautiful eyes, it just challenges you to keep up with her. Mistress T's sub girl is very cute and methinks harbors some big time wickedness just looking to get out. Mistress T's cocksucking girlfriend is exactly that, good at cocksucking!

I can't wait until another opportunity comes up again to session with Mistress T. My cock goes very stiff every time some moment from the session pops into my head. Although only the first time with Mistress T, I feel she has an authentic attitude, wickedness, kinkiness and imagination that will meet any sub's challenge. Time will tell but I think I've found someone who is probably able to meet, inflict and exceed my levels of kinky desires and I look forward with great anticipation to having my limits pushed even further in our next session.

If you are into Dommes, do yourself a huge favor and arrange a session with Mistress T, she truly is the REAL thing!!!!

Aug 16, 2006
For the luv of Pete...

I didn't start this thread to promote myself. Thank you tho perbmaniac. Great fuckin' review.

Back on topic...BDSM bloopers. Anyone else have a story to share?

PuntMeister

Punt-on!
Jul 13, 2003
A little Clitilation Blooper

I didn't start this thread to promote myself. Thank you tho perbmaniac. Great fuckin' review.

Back on topic...BDSM bloopers. Anyone else have a story to share?

....Well Miss T, you asked for it, here's my blooper:

OK, most people know the Puntmeister as a sluttie little subbie, but some of you also know I am a switch that enjoys playing dom from time to time. Yup, that's right, I like to tie up sweet subbie ladies and do devious things with them.

There was a lovely sensuous woman I was dating a few years ago, and we had explored some B&D and S&M. This lead us toward a highly charged evening where we had planned a night on the town ending in some exquisite kink. That evening, I picked up my date and drove to a romantic restaurant. She was wearing a nice low cut blouse, mid-length skirt, and, as instructed, no panties. So before we got out of the car, I had her put on one of my favourite toys--a butterfly G-string. It looks just like an innocent little butterfly with black dental floss for the waist and legs to go through. Not appearing too freaky or intimidating, my date complied and put it on for me.

We had a delicious dinner over candle light. As conversation became a little more provocotive, my date starting verbally flirting with me and intentionally trying to get me hot. I warned her that continued naughtiness of this sort would be met with immediate consequences, which may include public humiliation. Well, knowing that exhibitionism is a fantasy she craves, it didn't take long for her to start taunting me again. She likely though I might give her a smack on the bottom or something. However, I reached into my trousers and let her have it. I switched on the remote control that activates the energetic little vibrator in the spine of the butterfly snuggled nicely against her love box. Wow, I had not anticipated that reaction! She was completely startled, jumped to her feet and shrieked! She spun arounbd twice, then she realized what had happened, and slowly slunk back down into her chair with a beautiful shade of red on her face. The adjacent tables slowly turned back to their meals and with hushed wisperes and wide eyes she stared at me incredulously. Of course a had a huge grin on my face as I calmly switched off the remote and reminded her that she had been duly warned, and was indeed sufficiently naughty to warrant this little surprise.

Dinner proceeded scrumptiously and I only had to resort to a little clitilation one more time. After dinner we moved to a secluded jazz bar for some nightcaps and live music. As we were sipping our ceasar's, my date started rubbing to tops of my legs under the table and trying to stroke my crotch. I suppose she expected another warning or something, but I felt she knew the drill by now, so once more I switched on the remote. Maybe she had forgotten about the butterfly or maybe the lack of warning took her by surprise, but regardless, she spasmed and spilled her drink on the patron at the next table, soaking his Armani from neck to waist. Moreover, as she tried to twist and hold onto her glass, her chair fell backwards ending up with her lying flat on her back with feet up in the air! But what really made the scene hilarious was that her skirt flew up to her shoulders and there she was in all her glory with a vibrating pussy exposed for all the bar to see.....

Well I immediately switched off the remote, but for some reason, maybe the battery was low or the radio signal weak, the stupid vibrator wouldn't switch off! So as I stood up to help her, she squirmed on the floor trying to extracate herself from the fallen chair, with the buzzing now rather evident since the jazz duo had stopped playing to watch the mahem. By the time I got to my fallen angel, Mr. Armani was helping her to her feet while his date was dabbing napkins on his jacket.

At this point there was not much to do, what with all the stunned patrons and waitress standing around jaws agape. I dropped a few bills on the table, draped my coat around my gal, and sasheyed out the door feeling a litle red faced but also very excited. I guess my date felt the same way because we hadn't taken ten paces past the bar before we broke out laughing. We dry-giggled our guts out so much that we had to sit on the sidewalk and cry for 10 minitutes because it hurt so much trying to get air back into our lungs between laughs. I can say that as soon as we got back to my place, we stripped each other hungrily and jungle-f*kd about as aggessively as two people can. It was great. :eek:

So there is my perb blooper for you. Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.

Aug 16, 2006
Laughing so hard...

I'm crying. Thanks!

formerhjfan

Jul 18, 2007
I'm starting this thread to try to bring some BDSM action to this BDSM section. If none of you will contribute by writing a review maybe you would like to share a story about a time when something didn't go as planned during a session. Sharing is caring.

....Thanks!
Hmmmmm.... bdsm blooper..... let me think...... hmmmmmm..... Oh yeah....

There was that time I asked Mistress T for a handjob.

formerhandjobfan :D

uncleg

Jul 25, 2006
Nothing like going to a play session and having your subbie in cuffs and shackles, and finding your left your key at home, also your SO. Try to explain why you are in and out when you were supposed to be gone for the night. Considering the toys the SO plays with that could have been a fatal blooper.

smoothallover

Jan 28, 2005
Welcome Back and Me2

No, I didn't know....

Things that make you go Hmmmmm....
Welcome back Mistress Anna !

Humm i guess i need to admit as well , i have stepped into the Dom role once in a while. For the protection of the innocent and not so innocent i recall a late night rendezvous with a well known activist sub in Vancouver. Now i do have a full leather ensemble and only the Ladies seem to pick up the pants and coat are indeed for Ladies ...anyway i digress.

So we start in and well i like to gauge a bit what type of things work for the sub and Myself. So this sub was really into some pretty harsh tit abuse. When in role , how could I ever refuse such fun with well let's say more than a handful. So all is going well till the request for harder is stated. With that i do take a good swat and suddenly the sound of metal on a wood floor rolling is heard. So much for the left nipple ring ...but it kind of broke the scene as we both ended up in stitches and then of course after drying the eyes after the laughter we got down to find the ring that had made its escape. No harm done to said left nipple or breast btw.

It was a fun session but that kind of broke the mood of play and we simply enjoyed the rest of the night in less intense ways. Not the best blooper but one i can share.

gfe40

Nov 7, 2006
Saskatoon
What a mess

Love the idea of a blooper thread, BTW.

Quite some time ago, I was with a lovely young Mistress. She was just learning the ropes(pun intended).

We had a terrific session going on in her apartment, I was almost completely encased in Saran Wrap and duct tape(i love the mummy thing). Only my mouth, my cock(painfully erect), and my nipples where exposed. She had some harsh nipple clamps on me with a rather heavy chain hanging between them.

My Mistress was wearing an extremely revealing leather waist cincher and nothing else, and she was working a cat-o-nine-tails over my lower back and ass. I love the sting of a whip weilding godess.

We were both so deeply into the session, that we didn't hear her mother let herself in for a surprise visit. Apparently, Mom didn't know what she did to suppliment her living expenses.

Mom began screaming.

As my Mistress tried to hide behind me she pushed me forward. I had no where to go but straight down onto my erect cock and the rather harsh nipple clamps I described earlier.

I screamed in pain, my Mistress screamed in embarrassment, her mother screamed in horror, and the neighbors came a running.

It took what seemed like an eternity to calm the scene down enough so i could be freed from my restraints. All the while I laid there helpless, with my cock doing its imatation of a wounded turtle, and my nipples were bleeding from the impact, people were milling about.

I never saw her again, and I expect she left the business.

Is this the kinda blooper you were looking for?

PuntMeister

Punt-on!
Jul 13, 2003
Nice visuals there gfe. Sorry about the wounded turtle. Great blooper though!

Quite some time ago, I was with a lovely young Mistress. She was just learning the ropes(pun intended).

We had a terrific session going on in her apartment, I was almost completely encased in Saran Wrap and duct tape(i love the mummy thing). Only my mouth, my cock(painfully erect), and my nipples where exposed. She had some harsh nipple clamps on me with a rather heavy chain hanging between them.

My Mistress was wearing an extremely revealing leather waist cincher and nothing else, and she was working a cat-o-nine-tails over my lower back and ass. I love the sting of a whip weilding godess.

We were both so deeply into the session, that we didn't hear her mother let herself in for a surprise visit. Apparently, Mom didn't know what she did to suppliment her living expenses.

Mom began screaming.

As my Mistress tried to hide behind me she pushed me forward. I had no where to go but straight down onto my erect cock and the rather harsh nipple clamps I described earlier.

I screamed in pain, my Mistress screamed in embarrassment, her mother screamed in horror, and the neighbors came a running.

It took what seemed like an eternity to calm the scene down enough so i could be freed from my restraints. All the while I laid there helpless, with my cock doing its imatation of a wounded turtle, and my nipples were bleeding from the impact, people were milling about.

gfe40

Nov 7, 2006
Saskatoon
Glad I could make your night.

I'd love to reenact the scenerio, Ashley. (Hopefully with a more pleasing conclusion for us both),but Victoria is a long way from Toontown.

I might have to try to arrange a 'business' trip to Calgary or Edmonton while you are visiting.

Last edited:

buddha2

Feb 12, 2005
Edmonton
Another justification for this thread

Is that Ms. Sweet has ID'd herself as a fellow player. I don't know how that slipped under my radar, and especially how I missed her recent Edmonton visit. Oh well, next time!!!

smoothallover

Jan 28, 2005
Incredible

OMG , now that is way too funny...but think the mirth is the after the fact to a degree :) This is a great thread !

Mom began screaming.

Vancouver Escorts