Status
Not open for further replies.

Annalise Lane

sport sex enthusiast
Feb 2, 2005
Edmonton, Alberta
www.annaliselane.com
Is posting it in pm in the chat room to me ... lol

She is using another id on terb to do this but I know and believe for a fact ( hunch ) that it is her because ONLY one person would mention p100 did work for my site and I fired her ass pubicly when she called another gal a cunt on an open board.

grafifiti ... lol ... you should mind your manners and your business !!

comment in chat confirms it.

[grafifiti@terb] 10:06 am: well anna you sure took a mean stab at photo after she did your website and you forgot to pay her

[grafifiti@terb->Annalise Lane@perb] 10:11 am: (insert my real name here)

I have signed my emails with my name - never thought it was in the wrong hands, as I believed she was a professional and NOT someone who couldn't just walk away from a client and move on when fired.

For the record I have copies of my payments to her and they have all been ON time. If any of you would like to see copies or P100 if you think it's important to challenge me in this matter I will infact copy for all to see. Infact paid to much as I asked for a paper ad to be changed and she wouldn't change it, but I paid for that as well.

BUT back to task at hand !!

This crazy nutcase has my real name ! and is making me aware of it, thinking I'm going to go away scared ...NO way Missy !!

YOU'VE just called war !!

TotallyTouchin

TOTALLY TOUCHABLE
Oct 22, 2005
Vancouver
Holy crap!

Ok...I wondered about weighing in on this publically but I will.

THIS person needs to have a sticky warning about MJ's practises.

First off....she outted Izzie. I would elaborate about this but if someone doesn't already know the details I am NOT going to repeat them.

Then in a ridiculous effort to "defend" herself she used Tiannas account on another board and in my opinion, compromised Tianna's rep.

Then...in the opinion of TWO techs who have examined the three virus infected emails I have recieved that have compromised my system for a day it came from someone with total access to [email protected].

Now this???

Photography 100....you have ALOT to answer for these days.

This is NOT a company that does photographs. They do photoshop on already done pictures...which is what she told me when I had enquired monthes and mothes ago. They do banners and websites. There seems to be no picture taking.

Now with this outting of sps????

This is insane.:mad: Personally ladies, if you need "photoshop" for your photos...there must be someone who can hook you up there. But when you are dealing with this completely unscrupulous company who outs clients with real names, uses your accounts and sends viruses in your name....please please please start protecting yourself, your name and your rep. In this buisness, discretion is all you have.

All it takes is for this person to get pissed off at you at some point, get into your email account (as what must have happened in my case) and out one of your clients in your name. Then you are the one who answers to it.

I wish the best to this lady and I hope that P100 stops with these ridiculous practises.:mad:

photography.100

Photography100
Mar 19, 2006
r u fuckin' kiddin' me??

HOW DARE YOU!
I am not on any boards...I do not go after ppl like all of you go after me.
I am not doing a thing..and yet Im accused of so much fuckin bullshit that Im tired and sick of!
You people have too much time on your hands and apparently too many enemies...and now whatever bad thing happens to you ,you got nobody to blame...and blindly blame me for no freakin reason...

ANNALISE this lady ure talking about ISNT me...sorry.
You said it yourself on the other board
"Brandi from Kamloops who is now grafifiti on terb has my real name -- and she thinks I should go running !! "

Good luck with that matter...

I never called anybody names..sorry I dont do that.especially a 'cunt'
and people know ive done work for you as you were thanking me personally on perb and other places when your baners and photos were done......

I have nothing against you and have been helping you whith whatever I COULD at all times ever since we first started doing things together..and If you have a different opinion about that I would love to hear about it...
As u sure kept coming back for my services and obviously had no problems...
I would never say u didnt pay me...u always did..and again there was no problems what so ever with anything!
I have record of it all aswell. and no I didnt refuse to change it..u asked me to leave it and not do anymore.
and You a person Ive done nothing to but give u my very best...going around trying to give me bad reputation, now thats just beautiful!

I do not have an account on Terb , tried to make one..it didnt work..
and trying to answer for myself there as I was as usual attacked like no other ....
and couldnt just not say a thing as people were speculating , I gave an answer using tianna's handle just for that reason -And I did say I am logged in , just for that .
Cus I wasnt hiding , had something to say about it,and had no way of doing so. and u can twist this all kinda ways -Im ready for it..as u usually twist everything I say.

T3 u know better than anyone your virus emails were not send by me ,as I dont know your personal email and I have no way of knowing ,plus u know that well since u didnt wanna send me that virus email u got cus u didnt want me to HAVE your email..there for u know it WASNT me as if it was..I would alredy HAVE it and u wouldnt have a problem forwarding the email in question.Also if it was me ..(even tho I am a designer, graphic artist -I do art work ,know nothing about viruses - Im not a freaking hacker or tech geek) dont u think it would be more likely I would do it from an email that would never be tracked in anyway to me or my sites?...plus as I said I was willing to help - u refused, also what was done DID NOT COME from tianna's email or site or whatever u imagined.
it was done OUTSIDE....by someone who obviously is enjoying all this..as this has been going on for weeks now...any PERBERT or not..could of gone on a site where u can send an email from and type any email address you want for a sender...and since tiannas email is known...and not hidden on her site...and that person knows whats going on here..and decides to kick it up a notch and enjoy the fight.

and sorry but have you had work done by us? how dare you say what we do and dont do!
are you BLIND?we do photos ,videos, touch ups, posters,banners and alot more that u have no clue about!
Our photography is on display all over the place...just open your eyes....

WAKE UP!

P.S I also wish the best to this lady and all others and I hope that You ppl stop with these ridiculous posts!

CLM All you're talking about lately is all based on nothing and yet you keep going around like u've got solid proof!
but I know that even if GOD himself told you Im not behind any of it! You wouldnt beleive 'cus u've made up ur mind..you want it to be me...there for no matter what I say and how I proove it to you that it isnt. it will never be good enough ...there for why am I waisting my energy;) so Im not gonna...
Life's too short.
I cant wait for tomorrow's posts and accusations!:) Looks like they gonna keep on coming from your end...too bad you've invested so much of your creative energy in something so negative...

'nuff said!

Last edited:

mr.e

Banned
Feb 5, 2007
Van City
I think all the accusations towards p100 need to stop now and only post something if you're positive. For all we know this could be someone else posing as p100 or something else going on

Creole Lady Marmalade

No more reviews, please.
Dec 20, 2004
P100-where there's smoke, there's fire

To reiterate, you, yourself, don't suffer as you can go ahead change the name of your busines and carry on whereas it is the SP that has to answer the "outtings. It's their reputation that needs protection and after admitting as much that you have full access to PMs and email address of some of your clients, the SPs and clients have to be protected from you. Does the "bald truth" ring any bells?

As for having too much time on our hands, this is our business and not a hobby. We need to encourage in any possible fashion for our business to carry on and hopefully grow as I'd imagine you'd expect the same. Referrals usually come from professionalism of which discretion is paramount.

For the clients, are you comfortable knowing that someone other than the SP you've expressed interest in, has full access to any correspondence you've exchanged (ie, P100 posting in the third person under Tianna's handle, etc). At what point is enough is going to be enough?

Discretion in this business is cherished and expected but it can only exist when you can trust that your informaion is kept between you and the interested, trusted party. In the last three weeks, Isabelle, T3, and now Annalise has been compromised from these indiscretions but what pooner is willing to be next when we've seen high profile SPs fall prey, and one can argue Tianna as well, to unethical, unscrupulous business practices?

Making light of the time we've spent in our personal lives by saying we "have too much time on our hands" suggests that we don't take our business seriously. We are entrusted with very personal information on a daily basis, it's not too much to ask that we all ask the same in our third party marketing.

Out of roughly 200+ independent SPs in this city that openly advertise with websites and such, we seem to see a pattern in recent weeks that has P100 named in serious blunders using their clients as sheilds and manneuvering tools. I'd like to hear how Tianna's website was hacked into where unflattering pictures were posted and how an entire thread was devoted to it that had somehow disappeared. Just how secure is P100 or TrueTianna.com for that matter, if those pictures were posted to where only P100 had the disk of photos.

As an advocate for everyone (SPs and pooners) who's never liked seeing people being taken advantage of, PERB is encouraging the unofficial crime of impropriety and the offical crime of theft (Isabelle's site is still down despite Isabelle having paid for the domain name and site itself meaning she owns them) by not making this thread a "sticky". Also as being a victim of less than honourable third party marketing systems, I'm much more cautious of these violations. I do believe in being innocent until proven guilty however there is too much proof for this to not be a coincidence or an all out smear campaign. We have nothing to gain from warning people of the serious misconduct from P100.

As a client, prospective or established, is it going to take YOUR full name being posted or computer being infected or perhaps your personal business being divulged? Why the double standard with persuing proof when, in this case, there was proof from impartial investigators. I'd wager to guess that you, as a client, would jump and reassess if a SP "outted" a client. How is this any different or any better?

athaire

Inactive Pooner
Aug 18, 2006
Land of the living skies

Dec 31, 2006
Redemption?

MJ,

You are responsible for this mess and it's time you own up to that.

These are the established facts so far...

1) When Tianna was late paying you, you took her site offline and posted nasty pics of her. And she's your friend?

2) You out people's private info to your friend Tianna, who then outs it to other SPs and clients.

3)Your response to being "fired" was to shut down my site and refuse to respond to me or explain. Prompting me to publicly post about what was going on in an attempt to force your hand to NOT do what you did to Tianna.

4) Instead, you out my info on the board, instead of dealing with me privately via email, as I was trying to do.

5) You've used Tianna account to post your replies, proving that you will use your friends and clients and damage their credibility.

6) Suddenly people who have spoken out against you (TTT, AL) have "troubles"... viruses and having their info outed. It could be a coincidence but it's not looking good for you MJ.

If you want this to stop why don't you just start doing the right thing? It's pretty easy you know. Just calm down and stop actually doing the things people have come to expect from you.

Stop threatening people. Stop the nasty accusations. Do the job you are being paid to do (don't advertise or list people somewhere unless they ask you to). Stop talking about people to other people. Stop using client's accounts. Put my site back online & turn it over to me. And most importantly STOP OUTING PEOPLE (me, Annalise). Start voluntarily turning your client's site content and control over to them in good faith, so that they don't fear the repercussions of a falling out with you.

You might not have been responsible for what happened with AL or the viruses sent to TTT BUT your recent actions have removed any credibility you've ever had, and cast enough suspicion that it seems highly likely that you are involved.

Start doing the right thing for a change and just lay low for a while. If you bust you ass showing everyone you've learned, I have no doubt that this will all blow over.

You are brilliant at what you do and deserve kudos for your work, but your ethics are sorely lacking, and you have only yourself to blame for that.

Please... for everyone sake... start doing the right thing.

tianna

JUST FUCKING HOT
Mar 19, 2006
seems like a whole lot of hear say to me

but then again in this day and age you only really need some passion and a theory to win a case.. Please leave me out of these posts.. its a deflamation of character towards me.. and complete slander.. not to mention old ! mods can you please edit all of the above posts that have my name in it.... I want no part in this

tianna

JUST FUCKING HOT
Mar 19, 2006
She did not bring out these threads, she does my advertisments

and thats all .... shen never ever goes through my pms... Its amazing how much has been built up here with here say... and how much people are buying into stuff... I have had no problem with any of my clients.... of course discretion is important to me.. I actually answer blocked calls.. and I see clients with out knowing any of their names.. I dont ask for id.. I erase my emails all the time... and my clients who know me.. know that I would never do anything to them, I go for outcalls and dont even tell anyone where I am, as I dont want to give out their personal information... so I take that risk, and trust my own judgment. I enjoy and value my time with them.... I have dozens emails that I have not answered in the last two days... so I think people can see beyond this board, and what is true. I wear no rose coloured glasses...

Snicerely True
Tianna

tianna

JUST FUCKING HOT
Mar 19, 2006
and I can respect you feelings and thoughts on this matter

I only know that she would never go through such personal emails.. she has no reason.. and is so backed up with work.. that she is pretty much hammering in the nail seven days a week... and why in gods name would she want to go through a pm or email... The thought of this is really beyond me... however the colour green surprisingly looked beautiful on the mountains and hill sides I drove through, and around to get home today...

Dec 31, 2006
Tianna,

I'm not at all surprised that you want this stuff to all go away... YOU my dear are just as responsible as MJ for much of this. YOU were the one who was maliciously gossiping to clients about me, you even admitted it to me and other people. YOUR actions are proof that MJ has no ethics or sense of discretion. You were also caught gossiping about a very serious matter concerning highly personal info that you got from MJ (because MJ read a client's email!) and blurted it out at a party.

Seriously girl.... every time you pop up wanting this all swept away... there will be those of us who remember your involvement... and will remind you and others what YOU have done as well as MJ. Your best bet is to simply stay out of it and stop coming to her defense.

Last edited:

JustCallMeR

Oct 5, 2006
P100.

IF:

- I ignore absolutely everyone who has made any sort of claim about you or your actions.

- Rely on what you have personally and directly have confirmed and/or said publicly on this forum. This includes accusations that you did not deny but instead claimed that the other person started it, etc...

- Also rely on what's clear fact (such as your ownership of other peoples domains, the fact that they have gone down and still have not been transferred to them despite public requests to do so. Plus your confirmation of payments being rec'd, etc.

- The occasions where you personally and directly outed people (I'm talking about the cases that we all so you directly do and you have not even attempted to deny).

Well the results are absolutely damning.

We are NOT talking about people who are "out to get you" or a "running a smear campaign". We are talking only about direct facts and statements that you made and/or confirmed or are indisputable (and that you haven't even attempted to dispute). That's assuming that we ignore all other claims.

Save your righteous indignation.

Personally, I find it really sad watching someone, that clearly has talent, self-destruct. Especially when you can stop the process at any time and start the rebuilding process (Hint! Hint! Hint!).

Dec 2, 2002
Poon City
I have nothing against p100 and she didnt do a thing to hurt me. Im tired of reading these people who wanna pick a fight with her. You people should do this garbage in private. Cause where here to have a good time in the lobby and to read reviews.

Dec 31, 2006
I have nothing against p100 and she didnt do a thing to hurt me. Im tired of reading these people who wanna pick a fight with her. You people should do this garbage in private. Cause where here to have a good time in the lobby and to read reviews.
That is a great idea... in theory. However, the problem lies in the fact that she simply WILL NOT deal with it privately. She simply ignores emails and does what she does, regardless of how she or anyone else look. She is evil and malicious. But she also does amazing work so she is in demand as a designer. If no one speaks up, how would people know what they are getting into?

If you don't want to know.... don't read the threads. They are all clearly labeled.

I think it is very sad that so many people have such a lack of empathy about what is happening. If an SP outed a client, the guys would rally, torches in hand, throwing kindling and gasoline on a stake.... but who cares if someone is outing SP.... we are just lowly inhuman moist orifices no? :rolleyes: The problem is that we are an easy group to prey on because we have few options for legal recourse.

I think is so sad that the only time some people will stand up for what is right & fair is only when the are being victimized. Who will be watching your back or care if it happens to you?

What some don't know is that P100 is now based not in Canada but in a latin country. What options do we have in this case? A lawsuit to get our sites back? A cease and desist order... how would they receive that?

TotallyTouchin

TOTALLY TOUCHABLE
Oct 22, 2005
Vancouver
Well

With all due respect LAG, we are here to have fun. We are also here when we feel that information needs to be shared.

When ladies are first starting out in this buisness or first going indie, they do some research (if they are smarties:p ).

It is important for them to know who they can entrust with their money, livelyhood and discretion. We try to shoot each other the good and the bad when we can. It so HAPPENS that recently P100 has been at the center of some disturbing situations.

This is an important thread as it shows a pattern of action from a company that, though talented in their work, has compromised their clients.

Girls who are looking for web designers need to know this stuff.

We are here to share information. I am sure that if a pooner was being outted with his real name by an sp everyone would want to know. For sps it is the same thing with a company.

This buisness makes you guard your privacy as much as possible, Having a heads up from well known and respected providers offers a helping hand to others.

I know if I were a provider new to the scene I would be grateful for any knowledge to give me a helping hand.

This is a useful thread. We would like to believe we are all here all the time for shits and giggles but the truth of the matter is that this is a cut throat buisness with some unscrupulous people. Keeping aprised of that is extremely important and valuble.

Miss*Bijou

Sexy Troublemaker
Nov 9, 2006
Montréal
Burn the witches..

OK..

I think it's time for a Perb trial.

The charges? The evidence? Motive? The sentence?

Hmm.. One lawyer to represent each side, a judge.. ok, ok.. and I will offer to be the sexy Perb court secretary. :D

Oh, who's going to be the bailiff? Love a man in uniform.

++++++++++

I got back to Vancouver yesterday and someone broke into my car!!!

P-100, I know it was you, YOU BITCH!!!!

hehe

:p

+++++++++

Seriously though ppl.... P-100 may or may not have been behind the recent events that have you all this upset - but you can't just accuse her of being responsible of everything that happens from now onjust because of her actions in the Isabelle situation.

And even if she were responsible of this too, what is this accomplishing? You can't prove it..? She's not likely to admit to it..?

So this is pointless... I'm sorry to say but at this time, it is. ;)

Ryan C Crust

Banned
Jan 4, 2007
Metrotown
I'm sure the ladies affected by P100 are happy to hear that YOU have nothing against P100 and she hasnt done anything to hurt YOU.

THEY DO and they have every right to talk about if they want to just like you have had every right to come on here and bitch about various subjects and people that the rest of the community has "nothing against"

I seem to recall you having plenty to bitch about that a lot of us couldnt give a rats ass about but for whatever reason you needed to vent or let other people know about the situation.

Don't open the thread if you don't want to know... it's not rocket science :rolleyes:

Annalise Lane

sport sex enthusiast
Feb 2, 2005
Edmonton, Alberta
www.annaliselane.com
Time will tell if p100 is infact grafifiti .. that is what ip software is for.

This isn't about Issy or Triana, it's about me and MY real name. The rest of what was said, has been said and it has nothing to do with me.

Creole Lady Marmalade

No more reviews, please.
Dec 20, 2004
...Seriously though ppl.... P-100 may or may not have been behind the recent events that have you all this upset - but you can't just accuse her of being responsible of everything that happens from now onjust because of her actions in the Isabelle situation.

And even if she were responsible of this too, what is this accomplishing? You can't prove it..? She's not likely to admit to it..?

So this is pointless... I'm sorry to say but at this time, it is. ;)
It has been proven. Claims such as the recent one since the Isabelle debacle have been proven not speculated. Proven is a strong word it suggests there is evidence to support the claims.

The point is very clear, not only SPs are at risk but clients as well.

Creole Lady Marmalade

No more reviews, please.
Dec 20, 2004
Time will tell if p100 is infact grafifiti .. that is what ip software is for.

This isn't about Issy or Triana, it's about me and MY real name. The rest of what was said, has been said and it has nothing to do with me.
Whoa, do you mean you aren't certain if grafifiti is P100? After countless days of having to defend ourselves from naysayers to find the proof to support TTT's claims to which we paid two techs to explain to us what we received, I mean what were they there for a tea party, you aren't sure?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ashley Madison
Vancouver Escorts