Miss T...

edmontonsubbie

Edmontonsubbie
Apr 22, 2006
uh...Edmonton.
....and so it goes. I came to Vancouver with the express purpose of seeing Miss T....and so this review is here as opposed to there. Regardless of where "there" may be.

I couldn't find a proper section really...so permit me a floor. I will explain in as few words as possible what BDSM means to me.

It's the assignment of control to another that you trust completely at it's finest level. Think of any relationship you are currently engaged in. It revolves around control. I love to control a conversation...an agenda...a meeting. I dislike when it detours from what I seek. That's just me...perhaps that's not you.

In any event, I love to assign control to competence. What a treat. Things are in good hands...I can relax...I can trust. There is a rare feeling.

Miss T hit it for me. Our initial conversation started around a very basic request on her part..."Tell me what you seek"....I replied as honestly as I could while my cheeks flushed red....*everyone has a darkside and a kink*...so I put most of it out there...

She replied with an astuteness that caused me to do a small double take. She didn't make me feel like an idiot for having revealed some very dark fantasies...she indicated what she could and could not do...and the reasons she would or would not....and, I could not agree more with the reasons why she would not. If she won't do "that" with me, I can feel completely secure that she hasn't done "that" with another....and so we can explore what she indicated was on the "go" list with complete confidence. That's a good find.

I flew down...she treated me amazingly well....I won't say she completely crawled into my head as that would be foolish, we were only first time met. I took her to dinner at her choice of restaurant...I watched how she interacted with the staff....she is one cool chick.

I will say that she sent me pictures of her during our initial discussion. I was...wow...you look cool. But...to be honest....looking cool and being cool are completely different things....and when it comes to assigning control it perhaps is not so important to assign it to the best looking one as opposed to the most intelligent and empathetic one.

Where does that leave Miss T? I can say that she has a body confidence borne of I'm not sure what....she acts the same in or out of clothing....she is simply hot. She actually looks better naked than clothed. Of course I fantasized about her....it was 7 days from booking the flight to actually going out to see her. Such anticipation. And, she beat the expectation.

For those of you that understand the magic of "anticipation"....she's an amazing find. I told her I was going to write a really crappy review so that no one would go to see her and I could claim her as my own....and we surely shared that laugh. She's like your best friend if your best friend likes to talk about the things that affect you.

More importantly, if you have ever had the thought of saying "fuck it" and assigning complete control to another....she's the best call I've ever come across.

I love you vangroovie!

eddie.

p.s. this is a crappy review....allow me to say....i'm home...and I am in love with Miss T.....how lame is that?

thickone

Banned
Apr 6, 2006
Theguy, where ya been, do a search bud, Miss T is amazing.

Edmonton, great review man and dead on. I've reviewed T a few times, while I'm not into the BDSM thing she's had the same effect on me.

Can't wait to hook up again, she is definitely the total package, sweet, tighty bod, cute look and a killer personality!!!

Aug 16, 2006
That's such a crappy review *smile*.

Edmontonsubbie, you're such a bad boy! You didn't tell anyone what I did to you or what I made you do for me. (I had a lot of fun too *wink*)

For those of you scratching your head about this review, I have been out of town for a couple of months, but have been reviewed numerous times for my voyeur shows and Domme sessions. Other reviewers went into much more detail so just search 'voyeur' to see most of them or email me for links/info. (I don't think searching Miss T works so well for some reason.)

xoxo
Miss T
[email protected]

TheGuy

Banned
Jul 26, 2003
Vancouver
Miss T?

I did a search and the result did not give a me a good result. Does she have a web page? Any pics? Any REAL details.

Reviews should have complete information. I think! This review was interesting in that it is clear it was about a Dom/Sub situation but there was no specifics that could help someone decide to book or not.

Does someone want to fill in the blanks here!

Daymo

Dec 16, 2006
Vancouver
Try this

I did a search and the result did not give a me a good result. Does she have a web page? Any pics? Any REAL details.

Reviews should have complete information. I think! This review was interesting in that it is clear it was about a Dom/Sub situation but there was no specifics that could help someone decide to book or not.

Does someone want to fill in the blanks here!

Try this:
https://perb.cc/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=60180&highlight=Daymo
or this
https://perb.cc/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=60452&highlight=Daymo
or this
https://perb.cc/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=60679&highlight=Daymo

I have been fortunate enough to be in Her presence a few times and each time was better than the last. There is no doubt in my mind that She is the real thing. I have seen Dommes in the past that just want to beat the crap out of you or see how much you can spend on them. With Mistress T it always feels like the two of you are sharing a journey together.

edmontonsubbie

Edmontonsubbie
Apr 22, 2006
uh...Edmonton.
o.k...o.k...

Edmontonsubbie, you're such a bad boy! You didn't tell anyone what I did to you or what I made you do for me. (I had a lot of fun too *wink*)

For those of you scratching your head about this review, I have been out of town for a couple of months, but have been reviewed numerous times for my voyeur shows and Domme sessions. Other reviewers went into much more detail so just search 'voyeur' to see most of them or email me for links/info. (I don't think searching Miss T works so well for some reason.)

xoxo
Miss T
[email protected]
wow, this is kinda wierd...I just finished this bit...thank gawd I saved it as the whole thing has been moved from Vancouver to here!....lol....oh well, thanks for, at least, permitting the post to stand I guess.

...I did do a small initial post under the BDSM section pertaining to my visit with Miss T (a continuation of the "strap-on girls" post...unsure who started it) which was more a review of Air Canada as I experienced a 5 hour plane/deplane/drink/reboard/fly/drink/land type of day getting out of there. It was actually a fun day.

But, enough of that. As even Miss T has been left scratching her head over my rambling review....I shall, in fact, do the "blow by blow" thing. A small footnote here...the intention behind this initial review remains. What will follow is a recount of MY experience....something that Miss T and I worked out and agreed to prior to my arrival there....YOUR experience will most certainly be something different. She made note of the email exchanges we did in preparation, took the salient details from them, and made sure that she provided me with the experience I had requested at some point during the time spent. Put it this way....have you ever read a story that made your blood boil? Watched a movie clip that made you go...wow...i would LOVE to be in that situation?....talk about that to her...give her the info...she's the type that's capable of pulling it off and enjoying it all the while. I'm hardly expert in this sort of game but I doubt there are too many like that around. I surely have been looking and am delighted to have found her. She delivered on exactly what she said she would and did it with the utmost of competence....the very basic point needing to be made here...I received a most excellent return on my investment. If Miss T were a public corporation, I would move her to the top of the "buy" recommendation for the portfolio...She will do well in this world. But...enough about all that...

*My experience with Miss T*

There are 6 days to go....I have just booked my flight from Edmonton to Vancouver...final details made with Miss T....everything in place. It's going to be an "overnighter". I work for myself in new home construction so I pick up the pace a bit to make sure I can take a few days off in comfort. Being somewhat old, this is not exactly easy! Infrequent contact with Her from that point on (a note on capitalization...in the BDSM world...it's always protocol to capitalize any reference to the "top"...and decap any references to the "bottom"...not my rules, but that's just the way it is and as i'm going to relive this entire adventure, i need to twist my head right back into it while doing so). I won't do it perfectly....just as the moment calls for it...in my opinion.

The plane descends. Thump. Off we go. Look around for Her slave who She arranged to have meet me at the airport c/w sign...there he is!....shake hands, greet, etc etc and yada yada. Off we go to his car (carryon) and begin our trip uptown. A quick note here....for any who think (and it's quite common to do so)...that a sub or slave is a simpering little excuse for humanity....you might be surprised. Then again, you may not. In any event, Her slave "Driver" is the sort of mate I would want to have at my back in the case of a barroom scrap...he's not really the sort ya wanna mess with too much. We talk and exchange perb handles...I go "oh yeah!...you write a good post!"....and, in fact, he does. Not my place to reveal his perb identity, his choice to make. We have a really good conversation about "anticipation" and "nerves"....I am subject to a hefty case of both at the present time.

He drops me at Miss T's...he has other plans. I buzz, She answers, door opens. Of course the buzzer is different from the suite number and I forget the suite number....fuck. Stop to rummage through my duffle with 400 zippers...find my daytimer thingy...flip, flip...there!...get the number...down the hall I go. I'm thinking..."geeze, She's gotta be wondering what's taking that idiot so long..."....the door is ajar...I enter.

I am early (i'm cheap and i have selected the cheapest fare...plus I love vangroovie and will use the time to revisit). I have arrived at 5:15 p.m....our reservations at the restaurant are not until 9:00 p.m....but, She has permitted me to stop by to drop off my bag so that i need not cart it all over town while i fill the time. My nerves are obvious...this is a bit of a "grey" zone....She is not starting on the session yet....She has stuff to do and i know this...She asks..."where is Driver??"...i say...."he left"...or something equally inane....She looks annoyed....this is not a good start i'm thinking. my initial impression here?....She's spot on to the pictures She had sent...now it's just that whole...timbre of voice...body language...presence that everyone uniquely has. She senses my nerves...offers me water...invites me to sit....does Her best to make me comfortable. In discussion post all this...She indicates She too was a bit unsure at this stage on how to handle me...i try to be as little of an intrusion as possible....please to understand that i am there as a submissive, in my way of thinking, i will exist over the next 12 hours with only one thought in my head and that is to please Her with my obedience. That may sound wierd to some and not so much to others. To me, that is the essence of BDSM....i will award Her complete control of me and trust Her to use it. i recall a quote by someone....it's not so much having power that makes the person great, it's what they do with it that seperates them from others...in life, in play truer words i have yet to encounter. but...i digress (prone to rambling...bad eddie bad!)

i pay Her...She indicates no need as we are hardly starting yet, but i just feel more comfortable getting that part out of the way. i offer Her two books from my collection that i thought She might enjoy and a frame/picture thing that i have made for Her. She seems pleased but still annoyed at "Driver"...*wtg Driver....lol!!!!!*....I leave to wander the city...get lost a little bit...take the water taxi...eat something at Granville Island...gawd the weather is perfect. See what a good effect I have on Vancouver?

Time passes....I walk through the park not once nor twice but thrice trying to kill the last bit of time before the 8:00 p.m. time She indicated it would be good for me to show up for a pre dinner prep/shower thing. I'm sorta calming my nerves at this point....lord I've done a lot of walking! I go get us two coffees from the local 7-11...spill them all over my hands as I walk back up to her apartment...fucking coffee. I offer one to Her..."is it caffeinated?"....groan...She's gracious and accepts it. I take Her offer of having a shower....take a few deep breaths....and off we go to the restaurant.

Look, I'm going to stop this review pretty quick....this is all about the anticipation I was feeling....not about the event. I'll do a seperate post on the "event" or else this is going to turn into a freaking book. She clarifies that I am to treat her like a complete lady during the dinner....pull her chair out...place her napkin...remove her coat....not take a bite of anything until She has done so first...not take a sip of anything until She has also. Very subtle but wonderful exertion of initial control. We have a wide ranging and highly enjoyable discussion of past history's, current situations, future plans, etc etc etc....each of us declined any drink other than water and I thought...that is sooo cool as I don't want to have any senses dimmed and I'm glad she is in the same mode.

In closing...understand that I am having dinner with an incredibly attractive lady dressed in a one piece tight fitting dress that is exuding class and likely attracting an eye or two from surrounding diners as that "type" will most certainly do. I am having an animated, thought provoking, intelligent, and enjoyable dinner conversation with a beautiful woman who is ensuring she provides me with her full attention all the while. Understand also....that as the dinner comes to it's close....I know that we will be going back to Her place...and She will be fucking with my mind and body in ways that I can only wonder about at this point....is that hot?....to me...very much so.

The next story will just start and end with Her in control....

eddie.

Lest ye out there who think the tiny perfect one is only capable of the Domme role, I can attest that she can take many different guises just as well. To wit, I offer the following review:

https://perb.cc/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=53340

I have no secret desires to be humiliated nor do I seek to find a female face for my foot. I am just a run-of-the-mill voyeur and rutter who was pleasantly surprised at how easily Sweet Miss T was able to turn my crank without even touching it. As one of the above posters said, she makes it a joint journey.

I am sure the tiny perfect exhibitionist/tiny perfect Domme could handle the strangest of requests if they fall within her safety limits. Should a wildebeeste show up at her tiny perfect door with a hoof fetish, Miss T would probably clomp around on cloven feet until he came with a bellow that would send her "obligatory but sane" black cat jumping up claws first to the ceiling.

Aug 16, 2006
Oh for the luv of pete!

Edmonton subbie, get on with it man! The anticipation is killing me as I'm sure it is others.

By the way, you forgot to mention that Driver, my loyal and devoted servant, was actually just parking the car and was still there serving me when you returned with coffee all over your hands a few hours later. He started out as a regular client just like anyone else and now serves me on a regular basis.

TheGuy and anyone else who wants to see pictures of me and get links to my many reviews, just email me, easy-shmeazy: [email protected].

The very approachable, Miss T.

edmontonsubbie

Edmontonsubbie
Apr 22, 2006
uh...Edmonton.
go into the bathroom....

....remove all your clothing down to your briefs, come back out, and kneel on My floor. I do so...kneeling in front of Her in complete anticipation....feeling very exposed. She indicates...you may look at Me if you wish, I am not the type that requires you to remain focussed upon the floor...i thank Her for the clarification....and appreciate the freedom. She is certainly easy on the eyes but it's a fine line between appreciation and gawking and i conduct myself accordingly. You may address Me as Mistress or Ma'am, your choice. You will thank Me for everything that you receive as you receive it. your safewords are red for stop, yellow for warning, free for you to use as you require. Is that clear boy? Very much so Ma'am, and i don't anticipate using any safe words Ma'am. Then let U/us begin.

She moves behind me....has me place my hands behind my back...and secures them with padded cuffs...that is to prevent your hands from wandering boy...yes Ma'am...i understand. All the while...She is whispering this into my ear as She presses herself against my back...giving me a sense for what i will not be permitted to touch without Her express permission....very hot moment.

Out comes the flogger. She traces it lightly over my back...along my shoulders...caressing me with it. Runs it along my legs...between them...lightly dragging it against my cock...then...*WHACK*..on the back...thank you Ma'am!....and on it goes...a good 10 minutes...She's great with the flogger and, as an aside, W/we had discussed preferences and i indicated i was not so much of a pain slut...i think next time i'll just let Her decide how much pain She is in the mood to provide for me. It is, after all, a wonderful thing when She is doing something that She enjoys doing...and i sense She may well enjoy that aspect more than She employed with me. She was just totally respecting my limits.

Next came the bit that i find incredibly hot and the bit that first turned my head in Her direction as i saw Her various posts. The smother. Get on the floor boy. On your back...yes Ma'am...She places on foot on either side of my head looking down toward my toes....Her panties are on and omg...what a view. She has the most amazing legs and ass...She lowers fast and hard onto my face Keep your tongue to yourself and your mouth closed! now ya gotta know there's a safety limit with Her and not one that i would ever mess with. My guess is if i had pushed that tongue out or made it wet there....that aspect would have been immediately terminated. As it was, it was not. She squirmed some on me. Pushed Her ass back hard at times...softly at others. Denied me breath for various lengths of time. Admonished me with oh come on boy, don't make such woosie sounds, you can surely hold your breath better than that!...mumbles...yes Ma'am.

Memory may be fading slightly...but i think at this point...She removes Her panties...takes Her position back over me...and lowers Herself slightly. i'm looking up into Her shaved pussy and tight little ass. She looks down at me from between Her legs...smiling...you wish...and moves away with a smile. That was a very cool moment.

On your knees boy, head to the floor Yes Ma'am...and so i wait. She moves about Her home...seemingly in no particular hurry...and i examine the hardwood face nailed planking floor in Her very cool downtown abode. She sits in Her chair...calls me to come over and to remain kneeling in front of Her. My boots are dirty boy....and She holds one up for me to inspect. I believe you know what to do boy......yes Ma'am, thank You Ma'am. And i begin to clean them...licking all around the perimeter of Her 6" spiked heels...making them wet with my tongue...wiping any bits of dirt from the sides...sucking the heel into my mouth and cleaning it...repeat with the other boot...hoping i am doing it to Her satisfaction....Don't forget the bottom boy, I need that cleaned perfectly...and so i wet and clean the dust from the bottom of Her boots. i am now completely under Her control and She knows it....that whole aspect...totally hot.

Next came something i had never been exposed to before...but i think She loves it. i, of course, ended up loving it too...and mostly as i could just sense She was enjoying it...and what better gift can a sub provide to his Mistress than doing a good job with something She takes pleasure in. i don't think i performed to Her expectations but i might have been close. i certainly got into it but there was a bit of "newbie" fumbling on my part i'm sure.

i became Her dog. She called me puppy. i said, thank You Ma'am...She said...is thank You Ma'am something that puppies say???? ..umm..no Ma'am...of course not stupid, puppies say woof. Can you say woof?...of course i could...and did from that point. Feeling extremely stupid!...woof..woof...woof...She hit me...i woofed my thanks....Roll over!..i roll...Beg now...i beg...She pats my head and whispers...that's a good puppy......woof. Play dead!...tossing myself onto the floor...desperately trying to please Her. She used it as a lead in to the next phase....in a most interesting fashion.

She dons Her strapon. i am still puppy....sitting in "beg" position per Her command.....watching...wondering...etc. She asks...what flavour do you like puppy? Vanilla?..or strawberry?....I will call the flavours and you will woof twice for the flavour you prefer. Understand?....woof. i communicate that vanilla is preferred and She sits back into Her chair. Come kneel in front of Me boy, you are no longer puppy, you are just My little cocksucker...understood?..yes Ma'am. Make it wet boy, lube it up in case it finds it's way into your asshole..yes Ma'am. And so i begin to suck on Her cock...She whispers down encouragement and admonishments. Wonders how it is that i am so good at this?....i gag and She encourages me to take it deeper...and so i do...sucking Her vanilla condom covered strapon and on that goes for a good little while. That was also a totally hot aspect and something that She pulled out of the email communications with the greatest of ease. My point here boys...is be honest with Her about your deepest thoughts...and She will make it happen...amazing...but, i digress yet again.

Get on the floor cocksucker. On your back. Pull your underpants off and pull your knees to your chest i lie there naked...on my back...knees tight to my chest...ass exposed...uber humiliating...uber hot spot. She kneels down and flicks on a little vibe...it buzzes...She lubes up my asshole...runs the vibe gently along....traces my ass cheeks...my cock...my balls...just takes Her time...all the while with me holding very still. i think She rubs my cock with the vibe directly for a bit and i think further that She was vaguely disappointed that i very rarely showed Her a stiff cock during much of this. In basic communication...a stiff cock says...omg You are turning me on....i was unable to do that....but She never mentioned it nor exerted pressure on me...nor did She seem to let it affect Her one iota. She asked me...When did you last masturbate and what were you thinking of. Don't lie....two days ago Ma'am and i was fantasizing about being forced to fuck an asshole with my tongue. She nodded and smiled a bit and went back to teasing my asshole with the vibe...slowly working it deeper and deeper inside of me. She took the greatest of care with me in that spot as i had indicated that i had tried it in the past and always found strapon play to be painful up the ass...She respected that limit/fear and took extra care in this aspect. In summary, She never did fuck my ass with Her strappy as She had assessed that i was "not quite ready" and She preferred that i would leave with a positive memory. Perhaps next time. She removes the strapon and pats my cheek.Go wash the lube from your ass boy. Take a quick shower, don't dawdle, use the towel hanging on the rack then come back out here and kneel on My floor.

Complete all that, and out i go kneeling in front of Her. Thank you Ma'am. She gets up...wanders off a bit....i stay very still. She comes back...lay on your back boy..yes Ma'am. She straps a red dildo to my thigh...tightens it into place. Smiles down at me....slowly removing Her panties...watching me all the while. She lowers Herself down to the tip of the dildo...and eases Herself down onto my leg...burying the strapon...and fucking Herself. She whispers into my ear all the while....don't you wish that cock was yours?....can't you just feel My tight pussy?...wouldn't it be nice if I were sucking you off right now boy?...wouldn't you just love that....can't you just taste My juices running out of My cunt?..and on and on with the dirty whisper talk...totally fucking hot, completely uninhibited, and an amazing experience.

At some point here...and i forget exactly when or how...She indicates it is time for bed. i haven't consulted a clock, but we've been at this for quite some time. And, more importantly, it feels like the right time for bed.

She pulls out my doggie bed. She had indicated that i would be "treated like a dog" the entire time i was in Her home...but it's far more comfortable than i had hoped. i get a matt...two blankets...two pillows. She makes sure i am comfortable and i am sleeping at the foot of Her bed for the night. She is at various times naked and semi clothed...it matters little to Her...She has that total body confidence. i exist in Her world at this point merely as an object to be used...i fetch Her some things for Her to get ready for Her sleep...i forget what or when. She is just tired and it's late. i lay very still at the foot of Her bed and listen to the sounds of the night. Eventually, sleep comes.

I will treat the following morning as a seperate entry. It was less "intense" but....actually moreso...as She was fully in control right from the moment She opened Her eyes and She knew it. There was no "easing" into anything at this point....i was Hers for use...and She used me. She also gave me a "i have never done this but would love to try" thrill as She had indicated She might in the correspondence. To be honest, i was worried She might have forgotten...but She hadn't.

Gawd, i've been at this for just over 1 1/2 hours....i've surely enjoyed recounting the moments....i've walked outside a bit...organized my thoughts...etc...now it's time to get something productive done! This weekend has now been written off as I will be working to catch up...but...isn't that the beauty of self employment?...weekends are when I want them to be.

Thank you all for your attention to this....I really look forward to finishing the day two.

eddie.

naughtyboy

Jul 15, 2004
Lower mainland
Excellent review edsub. The face-sitting tease was a blast.

dilbert1234

Dec 27, 2006
Wow, for as long as I have haunted this site as only a reader, I gotta make my first posting here. This is one amazing epic review! I guess when we call Miss T, we have to ask for the "Eddie Special"! I can't wait to see the next installment.

outandabout

Oct 15, 2003
She's the real deal

Okay, I confess... been there... played there and had fun there. Very open-minded, HONEST, and gives ya yer money's worth.

The past reviews have said it all but suffice it to say chances are you TOO will take her out for din din after the deed is done!

Would I repeat?

If i admit to myself that being in 'that position' was uh, fun... you betcha.

Aug 16, 2006
Repeat?

I'm flattered by my fan club, thank you to all who have said such kind things about me. I'm touched.

To those who have seen me before and said you would repeat but haven't, contact me and let's discuss something special for your next session. I have lots of new outfits, impliments and ideas.

You only live once!

xoxo
Miss T
[email protected]

edmontonsubbie

Edmontonsubbie
Apr 22, 2006
uh...Edmonton.
quick replies before the final post....

Lest ye out there who think the tiny perfect one is only capable of the Domme role, I can attest that she can take many different guises just as well. To wit, I offer the following review:

https://perb.cc/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=53340

I have no secret desires to be humiliated nor do I seek to find a female face for my foot. I am just a run-of-the-mill voyeur and rutter who was pleasantly surprised at how easily Sweet Miss T was able to turn my crank without even touching it. As one of the above posters said, she makes it a joint journey.

I am sure the tiny perfect exhibitionist/tiny perfect Domme could handle the strangest of requests if they fall within her safety limits. Should a wildebeeste show up at her tiny perfect door with a hoof fetish, Miss T would probably clomp around on cloven feet until he came with a bellow that would send her "obligatory but sane" black cat jumping up claws first to the ceiling.
omg Luther!!!....what a great review man. Had I seen that, I might well have switched over to see that alone! I just love your assessment of the "strangest of requests and the clomping and the cat"...gawd, I laughed. There is, in fact, going to be a small bit about Cole the Cat in my final submission..

Edmonton subbie, get on with it man! The anticipation is killing me as I`m sure it is others.

By the way, you forgot to mention that Driver, my loyal and devoted servant, was actually just parking the car and was still there serving me when you returned with coffee all over your hands a few hours later. He started out as a regular client just like anyone else and now serves me on a regular basis.

TheGuy and anyone else who wants to see pictures of me and get links to my many reviews, just email me, easy-shmeazy: [email protected].

The very approachable, Miss T.
errrr....ummm...sorry Ma`am! Actually, as I think this over and review it incessantly in my head, I know I`ve left more than a few things "out". But, no point in revisiting all that, it is what it is, and it was what it was and...phew....mumbling...that lucky bastard Driver...

Excellent review edsub. The face-sitting tease was a blast.
Thank you naughtyboy for that. It was even better 18" away....but, thanks for the cool comment. Much appreciated.

Wow, for as long as I have haunted this site as only a reader, I gotta make my first posting here. This is one amazing epic review! I guess when we call Miss T, we have to ask for the "Eddie Special"! I can`t wait to see the next installment.
hey dilbert....I think anytime a guy makes a first time post...that`s a pretty cool compliment. So...thanks. As for it being an "epic", that`s super kind of you to say but it`s easy peasy lemon squeezy to be writing anything when your expectations have been met and subsequently exceeded to the nth degree.

There ends that little summation....I`ll go open a beer and take the 45 minutes it will take to compose my memory of that final day. *Makes opening Sound*.....

edmontonsubbie

Edmontonsubbie
Apr 22, 2006
uh...Edmonton.
Meal....

...comes a very soft voice. I've been awake for about an hour?....just laying there...contemplating....She stirs....i hear....Meal...so I'm slightly confused. I know I am to make breakfast for Her today, She was very clear on that prior to sleep. She has this soft, lethal, inflectionless, emotionless voice She uses to issue whatever command is at hand. So i fumble a bit...pulling on a shirt trying to hurry to the kitchen...She repeats Meal sounding slightly annoyed....She says Where are you going?....uh...to make You Your Meal Ma'am....She rolls Her eyes....I said..kneel...oh ferfucksake...sorry Ma'am!....quickly kneeling....She starts laughing...Gawd, I wondered what the hell you were doing...yep...gotta admit....wtg eddie....but, She had only a small bit of that.

I kneel by the bed as She directs....She is laying and slowly waking....extends Her feet over the side...Rub them...and so i do. Impeccably manicured, amazingly formed, beautiful size 4 feet. i'm squeezing...rubbing...massaging...doing the best i can to wake Her up slowly....Kiss them, don't slobber, don't drool....now that was a moment i had hoped for...as i'm a total foot guy...well...an ass guy too...and well...anyway...that didn't go on for too long. She pulls away. Go make My breakfast...She gives instructions on what She wants, where i will find the implements required, and sends me on my way. i'm hurrying, slicing, dicing, cutting up this amazing fruit breakfast as fast as i can. Placing it into bowls by the type of fruit, put two types together in one...put it all on a serving board....whip back out as fast as i can to where She is working away on whatever the heck She is working on...i don't look as it's hardly my business. i kneel without request after She takes the tray....She inspects the food...points to one type...How am I supposed to eat this?...i look...shit!....i'll get You a spoon Ma'am!....i do...come back...and kneel beside the bed while She eats.

At this point, Cole the Cat wanders by. i move down to the foot of the bed...and start playing with him on the floor. She notices....Where are you going??...errrr....i'm playing with Your pussy Ma'am....*note here, She had told me upfront that i could play with Her pussy*.....Oh...well, then, continue....thank You Ma'am. And i'm playing with him....moving a string from the matte...he's kinda jumping after it...then he's rubbing his head against my hand....then i sense Miss T watching from up on the bed. She's smiling down...he seems to be losing interest in you puppy...i say...i'm trying..see???...he's rubbing against my hand here....you only use one hand puppy?...why not both?...come on now..really...yes Ma'am...and i engage the cat in a fruitless attempt to hold his interest...he eventually just takes off to the bed...Miss T starts laughing....that whole "I have set you a task you cannot possibly perform" type of laugh...then She says....Well, really, it's small wonder he doesn't care for you isn't it?...i, being the fool that i am, wonder aloud...and why would that be Ma'am??...Well, that's simple, you are, after all, a dog are you not?...yes Ma'am. Cole the Cat story over.

She points to an empty dish....Go wash that...yes Ma'am. Off i go to the kitchen...cleaning..etc...and i hear a voice...boy!...i race out...yes Ma'am?....hold out your hand...i do and She leans over to spit a seed into it that i had obviously left...sigh...deal with that...yes Ma'am. i dispose of it...come back to find a bowl of fruit on the floor as i kneel beside Her bed. That is yours puppy, you may eat now...wow...thanks. My point here is that She does, as a previous reviewer had said, actually care about Her subs. She made sure i was comfortable for the evening, that i was fed, showered, able to have free talk time when i requested it....and all the while....She maintains that deadly and lethal persona of "dont fuck with Me"....amazing combination.

i'll skip by the rest of doing the dishes and the way She controlled me during that process....i think i'm making the point well enough. She heads for the washroom....leaves me in "stay" mode...forehead firmly pressed into the floor...wondering. i hear the water running....She calls come kneel in the bathroom boy...now i'm uberintrigued...race in there...kneel...She's having a shower behind this clear curtain...soaping Herself....i remember She permitted me to watch...and i'm alternating between looking up and down...omg She is sooo hot....and the reason for that has a lot to do with the fact that She's not even trying to be...She's just going about Her day. This goes on quite some time....She starts playing with Herself....calls down to me....handing me a body sponge...wash My back...what a bonus. i begin to scrub...up..down...being very careful to stay on what i would call the "back" as i think any error in moving to a different body part would be met with an immediate dismissal....then She says....don't forget My ass puppy...omg...now there's a gift. i get to touch and rub one of the hottest asses i have ever encountered....please to understand what a gift that was. i'm not going at it like crazy but i'm surely cleaning that baby for all i can. That may not make any sense, but i don't much care. To me, that was a gift.

At this point, shower goes off. i think i assist in drying Her...can't remember to be honest. i follow Her out of the bath....She finds more dishes for me to clean....i take care of that. Time goes by....i finish...i kneel back out in the main room. Come to the bathroom puppy....i follow Her and kneel beside the tub. Strip off your clothes..and so i do. An idea of what might be coming beginning to form in my head....not allowing myself to presume that it might. Get into the tub...on your back...i haul my naked self into the wet tub...lay back into the tub....looking up at Her. She places one foot into the tub beside my chest...the other She uses to prop Herself up on the rim....Her legs spread above my chest and face. i feel the cold water on the tub but the walls of the tub are warm (She actually showered first for that express purpose)....and now She begins to gently finger Her pussy above me. She begins to give me a discussion about "anticipation"...and what a wonderful thing that is...don't you agree puppy?....i'm nodding...ohhhh yeah....and i'm now pretty sure She hasn't forgotten about one of the more bizarre things that i requested in my initial mail as a "never done it, but always been curious" type of an affair.

And the piss begins to fall. She splashes me. i open my mouth and swallow what i can...it goes on and on. She empties Herself and whispers down Aren't you just My little toilet? Don't you love that puppy? you're not very good but you'll do....look at you laying in My piss....such a slut.

I'm gonna conclude this here. The whole freaking 14.67 hours was one of the most singularly earth shaking experiences I have ever enjoyed. I wish I could be cool and just say...yeah, it was neat man....but I'm actually still vibrating for the memory. Moreso at this point for having just recounted it. I'm not gonna sing Her praises here....I've already done that. Perhaps you might find her to be lacking or not to your expectation. I highly doubt that, but that's hardly in my control.

What this is, was, and will remain....is a review. A review of my experience with Miss T and the emotional aspects that went into all of that. You may think...gawd...that's not for me!....I don't much care. I'm beyond being worried about being judged. All I know for sure is that I outlined a thought process to Her....She interpreted it...confirmed it....and secretly added to it and delivered it better than i could ever have imagined. I remember She said during that initial dinner almost as an aside and with a wonderful smile.....Don't you think it's a really good thing that at least one of U/us knows what is going to happen? Now that's some fucking amazing synergy.

Have a wonderful day each and every one of you.

eddie.

Daymo

Dec 16, 2006
Vancouver
You lucky dog

Nice reviews. Thanks for sharing.
Needed a cold shower to be able to continue and then needed a warm shower to clean up after i finished.

edmontonsubbie

Edmontonsubbie
Apr 22, 2006
uh...Edmonton.
well....when's the NEXT review coming???

I'm flattered by my fan club, thank you to all who have said such kind things about me. I'm touched.

To those who have seen me before and said you would repeat but haven't, contact me and let's discuss something special for your next session. I have lots of new outfits, impliments and ideas.

You only live once!

xoxo
Miss T
[email protected]
...and I guess that means that the $2400 I spent on that reincarnation seminar in Jasper was a complete waste of money....sigh.

Nice reviews. Thanks for sharing.
Needed a cold shower to be able to continue and then needed a warm shower to clean up after i finished.
.....you are very welcome Daymo. I presume, at least, that you had a full sized towel to use? Just something that jogged into my head....as I had my "last" shower at Miss T's before departing....She handed me a washcloth....you can dry off with this puppy....as I had put the bath towel into the hamper the evening before....She was quite surprised that I would cause Her so much "extra" work. Damn, she's got a wicked sense of haha to go with all the rest of it.

What will I post on now? I am going to simply have to save my pennies and do this every three months or so. Come on....somebody pop with a fun review here...k??...please??...*whine whine*....lol.

Once again, have a wonderful day.

eddie.

edmontonsubbie

Edmontonsubbie
Apr 22, 2006
uh...Edmonton.
burp....

...damn...i've been drinking far too much.

see you in chat?

eddie.

Aug 16, 2006
Eddie...

You're hilarious...whining for someone to do another review. Remember boys, what's a review site without reviews? Contribute.

Maybe I should post reviews of some of MY recent sessions? It seems like I've been on an ass-fucking marathon lately. I've had so many little subbies on their back spread wide for me the last week I feel like I should install a revolving door.

I imagine one of them will pop out a review sooner or later, so keep checking back.

Wanna know what I look like? I have fresh pics taken just last week, uber hot. Email me at: [email protected].

Miss T

Vancouver Escorts