PDA

View Full Version : Any reports on Bella Donna?

poet
02-09-2007, 12:44 PM
All info appreciated. Thank you.

wan_hung_lowe
02-10-2007, 07:33 AM
I`ve lurked and appreciated the information here for too long, time for me to post.

Bella Donna is Cherry, no longer doing full service, only massage. I had a very good session with her, she enjoys and gives a reasonable massage, (6 out of 10), she`s fun to be with and allowed some touching. No kissing. Good hand action and it seemed that prostate action was on the menu for more $$.

Based on this rating system, https://perb.cc/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=53650

L 6, S 7, A 8.

I`ve also seen Miss Angel, Yumiko, Lucy, Carmen, soft hands Anne, Jenny, Simone, Niki and previously Simone, private dancer, now in Van. I will review these next.

wan_hung_lowe
02-10-2007, 07:44 AM
Miss Angel,

New to Monday Mag. and I had a very interesting session. Sounds very husky on the phone but I was glad I wasn't put off by that. Tall beautiful blond in an very sexy oufit greeted me in an apt on the Gorge, again I almost left before ringing the buzzer but the little head was leading... Apartment is shared with someone very into "other stuff" - one room was a very well equiped dungeon.

Miss Angel was very nice, very professional massage skills, in fact I would have been happy just paying her for the massage. a flip and some very fun times with the trio... finished me off very quickly, (not her fault) so we agreed that there would be a lot more teasing next time. Maybe it's just me but I really enjoyed this session, might not be for everyone but I would repeat.

Didn't get much of chance to see how far I could go with touching, etc... maybe next time.

L 7, S 8, A 8

sidewinder
02-10-2007, 08:01 AM
...I've also seen Miss Angel, Yumiko, Lucy, Carmen, soft hands Anne, Jenny, Simone, Niki and previously Simone, private dancer, now in Van. I will review these next.

Wow, looks like Wan-Hung Lowe's got my vote for "Snowplow" of the massage category.

I hope your attendants are using lots of lube, otherwise there might not be much left of your weenie at the end of the week....