PDA

View Full Version : so for Kamloops I want to know who your top 5 is

Johnjohn123456789
02-11-2017, 11:31 AM
I just want to know who the top 5 in Kamloops is. I'm new and interested in hearing what others have to say thanks

Dick Ford
02-11-2017, 02:46 PM
Finding 5 great SPs in this town is a stretch. For me, it's either Juni or Nikki. Can't go wrong with either one, both exceptional.

Pooningshawn
02-11-2017, 03:38 PM
Courtney at FC, Juni, or Quinn(very part time)

Johnjohn123456789
02-11-2017, 04:02 PM
Thanks for the reply fellas. I'm in Kamloops next week and hoping I have a chance to see someone which is why I'm asking to see who is preferred or trusted don't want no bait and switch or someone who tries to go unprotected

bbbjlover51
02-24-2017, 12:09 AM
Ava is my number 1. She's very personable, respectful, discreet and talented. She's from kelowna but visits often. We had a great time together tonight.

mike vettel
02-24-2017, 05:31 PM
I will second, his comments about Ava. One of the best, if not the best experiences I've ever had. You will
have a smile on your face after a session with her. I don't live in Kamloops, but I'll make another trip just to
see her.

Dick Ford
02-25-2017, 02:10 PM
I will second, his comments about Ava. One of the best, if not the best experiences I've ever had. You will
have a smile on your face after a session with her. I don't live in Kamloops, but I'll make another trip just to
see her.

I will also echo these sentiments. Ava is a true gem, and I will be writing a full review soon to sing her praises. A true courtesan who provides a complete toe-tingling experience.

headude
02-26-2017, 06:44 AM
Haven't seen any of the ladies recommended above but I vote for Krystal. I'm very glad to see she's back in town!

jadewarrior27
02-26-2017, 09:57 AM
Haven't seen any of the ladies recommended above but I vote for Krystal. I'm very glad to see she's back in town!
I was wondering if she was coming back. There goes my tax return :bounce: :whoo:

clarke_kent77
02-26-2017, 01:22 PM
I've been looking at Ava's ads for a while and will have to take the plunge when she is back in town.
What are her rates?

I saw Krystal quite a while ago but had a great time with her too. Probably have to meet up with her too.
Gonna be an expensive week lol

Dick Ford
02-26-2017, 01:29 PM
I've been looking at Ava's ads for a while and will have to take the plunge when she is back in town.
What are her rates?

I saw Krystal quite a while ago but had a great time with her too. Probably have to meet up with her too.
Gonna be an expensive week lol

For Ava, check her website for her rates. For an hour it's $300.

Timlad94
02-28-2017, 03:19 PM
I vote for Krystal, She is by far my number 1 in Kamloops. Krystal is curvy, totally sexy and genuinely friendly. Her rates are very reasonable for the service she provides and she is in my mind the best SP in town.. High class service with a smile. Blows my mind all the time

jRUDE
02-28-2017, 07:20 PM
Is krystal advertising now? I cant seem to find her ad.

jRUDE
02-28-2017, 07:28 PM
Never mind found her on LL

Loverunlisted
04-02-2017, 07:40 AM
Pfft EASY...
Ryan originally from
Vancouver/Burnaby, she's a doll.
Seen her on a regular basis, unfortunately
not so much anymore. I have business meetings
for just a weekend every month or two in Kelowna and
I make a stop in Kamloops every trip! Why?
Well let's just say, this SP truly loves the cock.
Once she puts your hard cock in her juicy mouth
it's all toe curling and full body bursting orgasims from there.
Don't get me wrong she also had the seriously hot pussy
I've ever cum across ;) clean shaven, clean smell, tasty! tight
and this girl always gets so wet there is never a need for lube.
Her oral is just my favourite... never experienced anything like it.
Doesn't have the biggest set of tits BUT a hot perky little handful, also her big juicy butt definitely makes up for it.
Hate how I can't see this gem as often as I would like.

sedreamer2017
04-09-2017, 06:52 PM
I met Courtney from first class agency. She is very friendly, easy to hold conversation and very hygenic. I vote for her.

Pooningshawn
04-10-2017, 05:04 PM
I definately second Courtney