PDA

View Full Version : The Rumours are TRUE! The Secret is OUT!

Ms Erica Phoenix
04-08-2014, 08:21 AM
I will be available to fulfill the wishes of many of my Island admirers for a BRIEF introductory visit...With enough interest, it could become a regular thing! On April 16 into perhaps the wee-est hours of the morning of the 17th, I will be at CLUB 78 in Crofton! I look forward to seeing many of you who I have thus far only met here on PERB. I know we'll have MUCH MORE fun face to face and skin to skin...:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Ms Erica Phoenix
04-09-2014, 10:36 PM
I am not going to lie, when I read this I had a total Jerry Springer flash back. Something eluding to someone being a man once.

Thank Christ I was wrong, again. I may have to come for an inspection to confirm my Jerry moment is a fallacy. All tongue in cheek. :)

Well, I do know how to write a catchy headline! I ALSO have a younger sister who is just under six feet tall, and all long and lean. A good friend of hers in Victoria used to love to tell people in the gay bar "That's my friend [Sister]. She used to be a man. She keeps her d**k in a jar in her fridge. Don't ask her about it though; she's VERY sensitive!" :D

Ms Erica Phoenix
04-15-2014, 03:08 AM
So excited about my trip to the Island next week!
[URL="I have time to entertain ( and be entertained!) at CLUB78 in Crofton on THURSDAY the 17th and in the late afternoon and evening on Good Friday! I cannot wait to meet you! I have unlimited incoming calls and texts, so contact me directly! I might ask the girls to teach me how to pole dance...
http://i.imgur.com/ly2RjWh.jpg?2

and I'm trying to stir up enthusiasm for a karaoke night on Friday!!

Ms Erica Phoenix
04-17-2014, 12:09 AM
Come see me on Thursday night or Friday night at CLUB78! Roxanne promised me a karaoke party Friday night and I would love to meet as many people as I can! :D

8 pm until whenever!!!

Crumb
04-21-2014, 04:16 AM
So, how was your visit to the island?

Ms Erica Phoenix
04-21-2014, 04:23 AM
So great I am planning another one! I am going to be doing a mini-tour of Victoria in June, and I'm going to take advance bookings from PERB members! ;-P I'll be blogging shortly so look for the new "Confessions of a Cougar Callgirl" post later.

Ms Erica Phoenix
05-01-2014, 06:50 AM
Attention Gentlemen of the Island!

Would you like to see these sights in your beautiful region?

http://i.imgur.com/2WKnl8X.jpg?2

I plan to be back in the mid-Island area soon visiting and if I have sufficient interest, I will spend an extra day or two in Nanaimo . Alternatively, if I were to get enough requests, I could contiinue down the Island to CLUB78 ...Wanna cuddle up in the back bedroom, anyone?

Ms Erica Phoenix
05-14-2014, 04:42 PM
Attention Gentlemen of the Island!

Would you like to see these sights in your beautiful region?

http://i.imgur.com/2WKnl8X.jpg?2

I plan to be back in the mid-Island area soon visiting and if I have sufficient interest, I will spend an extra day or two in Nanaimo . Alternatively, if I were to get enough requests, I could contiinue down the Island to CLUB78 ...Wanna cuddle up in the back bedroom, anyone?

TWO DAYS ONLY!!! Ms Erica will be at CLUB78 on May 22nd and 23rd to satisfy the men of the mid-Island! Please contact me directly for information about my services or to book! I'm looking forward to sharing the back bedroom with you!!

Ms Erica Phoenix
05-15-2014, 04:46 AM
TWO DAYS ONLY!!! Ms Erica will be at CLUB78 on May 22nd and 23rd to satisfy the men of the mid-Island! Please contact me directly for information about my services or to book! I'm looking forward to sharing the back bedroom with you!!

I had so much fun last time, I can hardly wait until next time! You can contact me directly at 778-580-8705 to book an appointment rather than bother my darling Roxanne...though you MAY wish to contact her about setting up duos...(can you IMAGINE how much naughty fun could ensue???) I will be available from 2 pm on the 22nd until Knickers and Roxanne drag me back here!

Ms Erica Phoenix
06-10-2014, 08:22 AM
Due to overwhelming demand and a strong need to ground myself with my feet on Island soil again, I will be returning to Nanaimo on Sunday June 15th until Tuesday morning June 17th! I have time to see a few familiar faces, and to meet some new friends too! I will be available beginning at 7 pm Sunday night for discreet and courteous gentlemen. I will greet you at the door of my location dressed to your taste and in elegant and tasteful lingerie to coordinate. We can enjoy social time on the balcony while the nervousness melts away and the heat and anticipation rise between us.

For my Nanaimo mini-tour my rates will be as follows (and all sessions will be All-Inclusive, with as much or as little XXXtacy as you can handle!)

90 minutes $300
120 minutes $400
180 minutes $500

Duos? If you have a favourite Island lady that is well-known and well-reviewed, I would be delighted to have her join the two of us~Please contact me via text or email to book!

https://i.imgur.com/IAQj3Ip.jpg?1 Let's make some memories!

Ms Erica Phoenix
06-10-2014, 05:46 PM
Due to overwhelming demand and a strong need to ground myself with my feet on Island soil again, I will be returning to Nanaimo on Sunday June 15th until Tuesday morning June 17th! I have time to see a few familiar faces, and to meet some new friends too! I will be available beginning at 7 pm Sunday night for discreet and courteous gentlemen. I will greet you at the door of my location dressed to your taste and in elegant and tasteful lingerie to coordinate. We can enjoy social time on the balcony while the nervousness melts away and the heat and anticipation rise between us.

For my Nanaimo mini-tour my rates will be as follows (and all sessions will be All-Inclusive, with as much or as little XXXtacy as you can handle!)

90 minutes $300
120 minutes $400
180 minutes $500

Duos? If you have a favourite Island lady that is well-known and well-reviewed, I would be delighted to have her join the two of us! Ladies, if you'd enjoy introducing some of your favourite gentlemen to a certain redhead you've daydreamed about playing with, three IS my favourite number!~Please contact me via text or email to book!

Accomodations are booked, plans are made! I will be able to see guests Sunday evening, Monday morning, Monday late afternoon and Monday evening...and I cannot wait!

Ms Erica Phoenix
06-12-2014, 11:54 PM

For my Nanaimo mini-tour my rates will be as follows (and all sessions will be All-Inclusive, with as much or as little XXXtacy as you can handle. I will bring a suitcase full of lingerie, heels and some of my favourite...accoutrements, shall we say?)

90 minutes $300
120 minutes $400
180 minutes $500

Longer visits including social time are available too!

Duos? If you have a favourite well-reviewed Island lady, please ask her to contact me! If those ladies happen to be either Miss Naughty Knickers or Mistress Lalani Electrica, so much the better, as both have indicated their availability for duo play during my trip! If you are a Certain Type of Gentleman, please see my ad in the BDSM section! :eyebrows:

60 minutes $500, each additional hour is $300.

Greetings, Island PERBites! I am so excited about my upcoming mini-tour, and for the appointments I have already arranged!

Sunday June 15th after 4 pm in Nanaimo
Monday June 15th before noon (mmmm....morning cougar sex!!!)
Monday June 15th after 4 pm
Tuesday June 16th until 2 pm

My time is very limited this trip, but I do so hope to meet as many gentlemen as possible. (Does that make me sound like a slut? Excellent...that's what I was going for! :eyebrows:) I would also hate for anyone to miss out because they waited until the last minute to attempt to see me! :doh: I'm sure I will have a little bit of last minute availability; you can cross your fingers and hope! Whether sooner or later, I can't wait to hear from you!

Ms Erica Phoenix
08-05-2014, 02:27 AM
Hello Nanaimo!

http://i.imgur.com/iewYxZs.jpg?2

Vancouver's Favourite Cougar Callgirl is putting her paws on Island soil again on FRIDAY AUGUST 8TH for one night only! I will be available between 5 pm until Mistress Lalani orders me to sleep...finally satiated and smiling! I can give you a taste of the Ms Erica XXXperience in visits of 60 minutes or longer. I will happily see any gentlemen willing to provide a reference from a provider as well regarded as my hostess, Lalani Electrica or the divine Miss Knickers! I'm delighted to make myself available for interactive duos with Ms Lalani as well...and I cannot wait! (You know what Anticipation does to me, don't you?) As always, my touring rate ($260/hr $400/2 hrs) is for my all-inclusive XXXperience; I'll pack all of my favourite gadgets, heels, outfits and lipsticks! (And if you are a Certain Kind of Gentleman, you should read the ads that Mistress Lalani has posted in the BDSM section!) To book a duo with Lalani, please contact her! To book a solo with me, please text me! I had so much fun last time I was in Nanaimo, I cannot wait to get back! I look forward to meeting lots of you!

Ms Erica Phoenix
08-05-2014, 05:33 PM
Hello Nanaimo!

Vancouver's Favourite Cougar Callgirl is putting her paws on Island soil again on FRIDAY AUGUST 8TH for one night only! I will be available between 5 pm until Mistress Lalani orders me to sleep...finally satiated and smiling! I can give you a taste of the Ms Erica XXXperience in visits of 60 minutes or longer. I will happily see any gentlemen willing to provide a reference from a provider as well regarded as my hostess, Lalani Electrica or the divine Miss Knickers! I'm delighted to make myself available for interactive duos with Ms Lalani as well...and I cannot wait! (You know what Anticipation does to me, don't you?) As always, my touring rate ($260/hr $400/2 hrs) is for my all-inclusive XXXperience; I'll pack all of my favourite gadgets, heels, outfits and lipsticks! (And if you are a Certain Kind of Gentleman, you should read the ads that Mistress Lalani has posted in the BDSM section!) To book a duo with Lalani, please contact her! To book a solo with me, please text me! I had so much fun last time I was in Nanaimo, I cannot wait to get back! I look forward to meeting lots of you!

Friday seems like such a long way away, but inevitably, when I return to the Mainland, someone will want to know if I am available in Nanaimo! I have a small window of availability on Friday gentlemen, and I would hate to see you miss your chances!

Ms Erica Phoenix
08-07-2014, 05:40 PM
Hello Nanaimo!

My trip has been delayed one week! I will now be in Nanaimo on Friday August 15th!

Ms Erica Phoenix
08-09-2014, 08:09 AM
Hello Nanaimo!

Vancouver's Favourite Cougar Callgirl is putting her paws on Island soil again on FRIDAY AUGUST 15TH for one night only! I will be available exclusively for one or two lucky solo dates. then Mistress Lalani has devious and deviant demands for me... I can give you a taste of the Ms Erica XXXperience in visits of 60 minutes or longer. I will happily see any gentlemen willing to provide a reference from a provider as well regarded as my hostess, Lalani Electrica or the divine Miss Knickers! I'm delighted to make myself available for interactive duos with Ms Lalani as well...and I cannot wait! (You know what Anticipation does to me, don't you?) As always, my touring rate ($260/hr $400/2 hrs) is for my all-inclusive XXXperience; I'll pack all of my favourite gadgets, heels, outfits and lipsticks! (And if you are a Certain Kind of Gentleman, you should read the ads that Mistress Lalani has posted in the BDSM section!) To book a duo with Lalani, please contact her! To book a solo with me, please text me! I had so much fun last time I was in Nanaimo, I cannot wait to get back! I look forward to meeting lots of you!

Oh dear Lord...I think Lalani plans to devour me whole! I CAN'T WAIT!

Ms Erica Phoenix
08-10-2014, 02:16 AM
Hello Nanaimo!

Vancouver's Favourite Cougar Callgirl is putting her paws on Island soil again on FRIDAY AUGUST 15TH for one night only! I will be available between 5 pm until Mistress Lalani orders me to sleep...finally satiated and smiling! I can give you a taste of the Ms Erica XXXperience in visits of 60 minutes or longer. I will happily see any gentlemen willing to provide a reference from a provider as well regarded as my hostess, Lalani Electrica or the divine Miss Knickers! I'm delighted to make myself available for interactive duos with Ms Lalani as well...and I cannot wait! (You know what Anticipation does to me, don't you?) As always, my touring rate ($260/hr $400/2 hrs) is for my all-inclusive XXXperience; I'll pack all of my favourite gadgets, heels, outfits and lipsticks! (And if you are a Certain Kind of Gentleman, you should read the ads that Mistress Lalani has posted in the BDSM section!) To book a duo with Lalani, please contact her! To book a solo with me, please text me! I had so much fun last time I was in Nanaimo, I cannot wait to get back! I look forward to meeting lots of you!

Extended! I will have SOME availability during the day on Saturday...who wants to play?

Ms Erica Phoenix
08-11-2014, 05:13 PM
Hello Nanaimo! I can't wait to see you this Friday and Saturday! I'll be arriving mid-afternoon (or EARLIER...what time would you like me there? :grin:); duos available with the divine Lalani too!

Ms Erica Phoenix
08-13-2014, 06:46 AM
Hello Gentlemen! I will be available on Friday afternoon August 15th for our mutual pleasure~! Please text me to set up your preferred time, as I have really limited availability!~

Ms Erica Phoenix
09-03-2014, 01:54 AM
Hello Nanaimo Gentlemen!
http://i.imgur.com/H3DRxzt.jpg
One of Vancouver's favourite Cougars is coming to Nanaimo September 15-19, and looking for people and places to play! Book early to get your preferred day and time. Duo? Well there is a certain Naughty Miss that may consent to join me...and us! All my sessions in Nanaimo will be all inclusive; I will be bringing my favourite lingerie, heels, stockings, lipstick and toys along in my suitcases, and I would be thrilled to join you for dinner at any of Nanaimo's fine establishments before we retire to my elegant suite. If you book with a PERB handle, you will get $40 off your second hour! I am looking forward to bringing you a taste of the DATY Lover's Dream Girl you have heard so much about. Not just a Girlfriend Experience; it's the Girlfriend You Never Forgot Experience...(and if you are a Certain Type of Gentleman, we may wish to book an entire evening or overnight!)

Brief encounter: (1 hour) $260
Passionate encounter (2 hours) $340
Extended encounter (3 hours) $480
Extra special encounter (4 hours +) by arrangement+

I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible to confirm your time and plans!

I am so excited to be heading back to the Island soon to get my feet on the Parksville Beach; to get a cone at the French Creek Market; to eat Fish & Chips at the Shady Rest...and meet some wonderful Island guys! I highly recommend prebooking, fellas, especially if you'd like me to arrange a DUO with one of my favourite Nanaimo funbunnies!

Ms Erica Phoenix
09-03-2014, 04:42 PM
Hello Nanaimo Gentlemen!
One of Vancouver's favourite Cougars is coming to Nanaimo September 15-19, and looking for people and places to play! Book early to get your preferred day and time. Duo? Well there is a certain Naughty Miss that may consent to join me...and us! All my sessions in Nanaimo will be all inclusive; I will be bringing my favourite lingerie, heels, stockings, lipstick and toys along in my suitcases, and I would be thrilled to join you for dinner at any of Nanaimo's fine establishments before we retire to my elegant suite. If you book with a PERB handle, you will get $40 off your second hour! I am looking forward to bringing you a taste of the DATY Lover's Dream Girl you have heard so much about. Not just a Girlfriend Experience; it's the Girlfriend You Never Forgot Experience...(and if you are a Certain Type of Gentleman, we may wish to book an entire evening or overnight!)

Brief encounter: (1 hour) $260
Passionate encounter (2 hours) $340
Extended encounter (3 hours) $480
Extra special encounter (4 hours +) by arrangement+

I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible to confirm your time and plans!

I am so excited to be heading back to the Island soon to get my feet on the Parksville Beach; to get a cone at the French Creek Market; to eat Fish & Chips at the Shady Rest...and meet some wonderful Island guys! I highly recommend prebooking, fellas, especially if you'd like me to arrange a DUO with one of my favourite Nanaimo funbunnies!

Oh boy oh boy! I have made my reservations and I am marking off my calendar!~ I would love to be able to write YOUR name in my book! Text or email me for your preferred day and time!

Ms Erica Phoenix
09-04-2014, 04:01 PM
Hello Nanaimo Gentlemen!
One of Vancouver's favourite Cougars is coming to Nanaimo September 15-19, and looking for people and places to play! Book early to get your preferred day and time. Duo? Well there is a certain Naughty Miss that may consent to join me...and us! All my sessions in Nanaimo will be all inclusive; I will be bringing my favourite lingerie, heels, stockings, lipstick and toys along in my suitcases, and I would be thrilled to join you for dinner at any of Nanaimo's fine establishments before we retire to my elegant suite. If you book with a PERB handle, you will get $40 off your second hour! I am looking forward to bringing you a taste of the DATY Lover's Dream Girl you have heard so much about. Not just a Girlfriend Experience; it's the Girlfriend You Never Forgot Experience During this all-inclusive visit, absolutely everything that I offer is available to you. Are there PSE activities you feel like XXXperiencing? (Greek? Toys? Spankings? Yes, please! ) If you are a Certain Type of Gentleman, with a reference from Mistress Lalani, we may wish to book an entire evening or overnight! I will can play soft and sensual or I can be the Bitch Goddess of your dreams; perhaps my Naughtiest friend might join us for a duo :D...

Brief encounter (1 hour) $260
Passionate encounter (2 hours) $400
Extended encounter (3 hours) $540
Extra special encounter (4 hours +) by arrangement

I am getting super excited about my upcoming trip. My plans are coming together nicely, and I cannot WAIT to see as many lovely Island PERBsters as possible! Duos?? Yes... just inquire!

Ms Erica Phoenix
09-05-2014, 04:29 AM
Hello Nanaimo Gentlemen!

Would you like to know a secret about your Favourite Cougar Call Girl? I am an Island girl at heart, and I need to get these paws and claws on some Island men...I mean Island soil! When I travel to the mid-Island area, I can now take appointments and out calls to the fine hotels and resorts between Oceanside and Yellow Point...(see? Told you I'm an Island Girl at heart!) It's years of exposure to fresh Island salt and sea air that keeps me youthful and loving life in my mid-40s!

As of September, 2014 I am happy to announce that I am now available to travel to the Island for confirmed visits of 2 hours or longer on as little as 12 hours' notice! Please note that an additional $100 driver/security fee and a reference from one of the area's top reviewed ladies may be required. I am very well-reviewed on PERB in my own location; now let me bring the Girlfriend You Never Forgot XXXperience (All-Inclusive with the exception of no BBFS EVER and other reasonable restrictions) I always love to start an encounter with a shared shower (and you'll probably need one after, since you are REALLY likely to get one during. I squirt. Copiously! :D) Let's warm up and get to know each other with a slow grind to a great song; I'll let you decide the pace at which you decide to peel me out of my size 8s and the beautiful lingerie I'll be wearing underneath it all...You name the look, or the role, and I will give it to you; MILF next door? Strict Headmistress? Submissive Secretary? (yes, really!*) I will bring all of my favourite outfits and lingerie in one suitcase; in the other, toys, accouterments, and of course...SHOES...

http://i.imgur.com/AvhFuL7.jpg?1

(Yes, I love and encourage foot worship! I wear size 8.5, and you will find my feet strong, supple and flexible...can you imagine the possibilities?
I enjoy a wide variety of fetish play in a safe sane manner...please inquire directly in your email!)

I am so excited to be heading back to the Island soon to get my feet on the Parksville Beach; to get a cone at the French Creek Market; to eat Fish & Chips at the Shady Rest...and meet some wonderful Island guys! I highly recommend ooking, fellas, especially if you'd like me to arrange a DUO with one of my favourite Nanaimo funbunnies!

I am getting super excited about my upcoming trip. My plans are coming together nicely, and I cannot WAIT to see as many lovely Island PERBsters as possible! Duos?? Yes... just inquire!

Ms Erica Phoenix
09-05-2014, 04:25 PM
Hello Nanaimo Gentlemen!

Would you like to know a secret about your Favourite Cougar Call Girl? I am an Island girl at heart, and I need to get these paws and claws on some Island men...I mean Island soil! When I travel to the mid-Island area, I can now take appointments and out calls to the fine hotels and resorts between Oceanside and Yellow Point...(see? Told you I'm an Island Girl at heart!) It's years of exposure to fresh Island salt and sea air that keeps me youthful and loving life in my mid-40s!

As of September, 2014 I am happy to announce that I am now available to travel to the Island for confirmed visits of 2 hours or longer on as little as 12 hours' notice! Please note that an additional $100 driver/security fee and a reference from one of the area's top reviewed ladies may be required. I am very well-reviewed on PERB in my own location; now let me bring the Girlfriend You Never Forgot XXXperience (All-Inclusive with the exception of no BBFS EVER and other reasonable restrictions) I always love to start an encounter with a shared shower (and you'll probably need one after, since you are REALLY likely to get one during. I squirt. Copiously! :D) Let's warm up and get to know each other with a slow grind to a great song; I'll let you decide the pace at which you decide to peel me out of my size 8s and the beautiful lingerie I'll be wearing underneath it all...You name the look, or the role, and I will give it to you; MILF next door? Strict Headmistress? Submissive Secretary? (yes, really!*) I will bring all of my favourite outfits and lingerie in one suitcase; in the other, toys, accouterments, and of course...SHOES...

(Yes, I love and encourage foot worship! I wear size 8.5, and you will find my feet strong, supple and flexible...can you imagine the possibilities?
I enjoy a wide variety of fetish play in a safe sane manner...please inquire directly in your email!)

I am so excited to be heading back to the Island soon to get my feet on the Parksville Beach; to get a cone at the French Creek Market; to eat Fish & Chips at the Shady Rest...and meet some wonderful Island guys! I highly recommend booking ahead, fellas, especially if you'd like me to arrange a DUO with one of my favourite Nanaimo funbunnies!

I am so looking forward to getting my feet back on Island soil! I will likely have some last minute availability, so don't miss your chance!

Ms Erica Phoenix
09-06-2014, 05:45 PM
Hello Nanaimo Gentlemen!

I am so excited to be heading back to the Island soon to get my feet on the Parksville Beach; to get a cone at the French Creek Market; to eat Fish & Chips at the Shady Rest...and meet some wonderful Island guys! I highly recommend ooking, fellas, especially if you'd like me to arrange a DUO with one of my favourite Nanaimo funbunnies!

]
I'm going to be back on the Island in just over a week, and I am so excited; I can hardly wait! If YOU can't wait until the 15th of September for me to get to the Island, why not request a special visit? I am happy to travel to the Island anytime for visits of 2 hours or more! With deep roots in the Oceanside area, I am happy to see gentlemen from the mid-Island area at the fine hotel or resort of your choice, and I can blend seamlessly into any environment. Dresssed down in denim, or gussied up in GUESS...let the sexy times begin!

Ms Erica Phoenix
09-07-2014, 04:56 PM
]
I'm going to be back on the Island in just over a week, and I am so excited; I can hardly wait! If YOU can't wait until the 15th of September for me to get to the Island, why not request a special visit? I am happy to travel to the Island anytime for visits of 2 hours or more! With deep roots in the Oceanside area, I am happy to see gentlemen from the mid-Island area at the fine hotel or resort of your choice, and I can blend seamlessly into any environment. Dresssed down in denim, or gussied up in GUESS...let the sexy times begin!

PAY ATTENTION BOYS!

SNEAK PEEK FOR NANAIMO TONIGHT! That's right. I will be in the beautiful harbour city tonight after 8 pm, and I would love to see you! I will be making a QUICK trip from Horseshoe Bay this afternoon and back tomorrow evening! Don't miss this chance to catch a cougar in downtown Nanaimo! All-Inclusive decadence with a red hot redhead! How red hot? Just wait!

Ms Erica Phoenix
09-14-2014, 07:46 AM
[COLOR="#ff0099"]
Hello PERBsters of the mid-Island region! Your Favourite Cougar Call Girl is coming home!
Find out what all the fuss is about for yourself!

http://i.imgur.com/PYRccxI.jpg?2
We can move from MILD...

http://i.imgur.com/RrROvP7.jpg?2
to RACY..

http://i.imgur.com/JOhshCJ.jpg?1
to WILD...

just as many times as you would like!

It's better than a Girlfriend Experience; it's the Girlfriend You Never Forgot XXXperience!
You will find me well reviewed here on PERB: in fact, here's a link to my Island review!
https://perb.cc/vbulletin/showthread.php?199445-Ms-Erica-Visiting-the-Island&highlight=

You will find me in Nanaimo this upcoming weekend, so mark your calendars! I might even ask a certain Naughty friend about her plans!:eyebrows:

Here are my rates for my Island visits;

1 hr $260
2 hrs $400
3 hrs $520
4 hrs $650
(Longer? Absolutely! Let's discuss specifics! Duos? Hmmmm....that does bring up some interesting possibilities, doesn't it? )

These sessions will be all-inclusive and will feature all of my favourite toys, accessories, and My beloved heels, of course!
I will be delighted to spend time with gentlemen of quality and discerning taste; if you can provide me with a reference from NK, Lalani Electrica or her Dream Team, so much the better! I expect these dates to book quickly gentlemen! Please text me to discuss how we might best delight and tantalize each other!

Ms Erica Phoenix
09-14-2014, 06:05 PM
Hello PERBsters of the mid-Island region! Your Favourite Cougar Call Girl is coming home!

We can move from MILD...

to RACY..

to WILD...

It's better than a Girlfriend Experience; it's the Girlfriend You Never Forgot XXXperience!
You will find me well reviewed here on PERB: in fact, here's a link to my Island review!
https://perb.cc/vbulletin/showthread.php?199445-Ms-Erica-Visiting-the-Island&highlight=

You will find me in Nanaimo this upcoming weekend, so mark your calendars! I might even ask a certain Naughty friend about her plans!:eyebrows:

1 hr $260
2 hrs $400
3 hrs $520
4 hrs $650
(Longer? Absolutely! Let's discuss specifics! Duos? Hmmmm....that does bring up some interesting possibilities, doesn't it? )

These sessions will be all-inclusive and will feature all of my favourite toys, accessories, and My beloved heels, of course!
I will be delighted to spend time with gentlemen of quality and discerning taste; if you can provide me with a reference from NK, Lalani Electrica or her Dream Team, so much the better! I expect these dates to book quickly gentlemen! Please text me to discuss how we might best delight and tantalize each other!
[COLOR="#4B0082"]
Not many more sleeps...see you soon, Hub City! :D

Ms Erica Phoenix
09-16-2014, 02:28 AM

We can move from MILD...

to RACY..

to WILD...

1 hr $260
2 hrs $400
3 hrs $520
4 hrs $650

Yes, it's true...the Girlfriend You Never Forgot XXXperience is coming to Nanaimo. For men seeking an unparalleled sensual and erotic experience with a mature classy woman. I know how to go from naughty girl to bad girl to good girl and all the way back again...let me take you along for the wild ride! Can you tame this cougar?

Ms Erica Phoenix
09-17-2014, 01:52 AM

We can move from MILD...

to RACY..

to WILD...

1 hr $260
2 hrs $400
3 hrs $525
4 hrs $650

[COLOR="#ff66ff"]
Room is booked, plans are made, Nanaimo! I will be ready to bring you an unsurpassed sensual erotic escapade. The Girlfriend You Never Forgot XXXperience will roll into Nanaimo this Friday. I will be available to make thrilling memories with discerning gentlemen 25+ for in calls to a lovely discreet location. (Out calls will require either a reference from Knickers Lalani or Hailey or a board handle.)I hope to see you soon, sprawled comfortably atop the pillowtop mattress next to me...

Ms Erica Phoenix
09-18-2014, 04:16 PM
[COLOR="#ff0099"]

We can move from MILD...

to RACY..

to WILD...

1 hr $260
2 hrs $400
3 hrs $520
4 hrs $650

I will be arriving tomorrow afternoon, and I cannot WAIT to see some Island guys; some REAL Island Men! Let me tell you how our encounter might begin...I will meet you at the door, dressed to impress, with a cool drink in one hand for you and a hot kiss to greet you. We can cuddle kiss and caress while the heat builds and you peel away the outer clothing to see what I have chosen to wear beneath for you! I am known for having very very few restrictions and a very naughty mind. I have the energy and enthusiasm for all things sexual and the knowledge and experience to do them all extraordinarily well! Find out why they call me the DATY Lover's Dream Girl...

Want a hint...?
http://i.imgur.com/07EEjvw.jpg?1
See you soon...

Ms Erica Phoenix
09-19-2014, 04:48 AM
[color="#ff0099"]
hello perbsters of the mid-island region! Your favourite cougar call girl is coming home!
find out what all the fuss is about for yourself!

http://i.imgur.com/pyrccxi.jpg?2
we can move from mild...

http://i.imgur.com/rrrovp7.jpg?2
to racy..

http://i.imgur.com/johshcj.jpg?1
to wild...

Just as many times as you would like!

it's better than a girlfriend experience; it's the girlfriend you never forgot xxxperience!
You will find me well reviewed here on perb: In fact, here's a link to my island review!
https://perb.cc/vbulletin/showthread.php?199445-ms-erica-visiting-the-island&highlight=

you will find me in nanaimo this upcoming weekend, so mark your calendars! I might even ask a certain naughty friend about her plans!:eyebrows:

Here are my rates for my island visits;

1 hr $260
2 hrs $400
3 hrs $520
4 hrs $650
(longer? Absolutely! Let's discuss specifics! Duos? Hmmmm....that does bring up some interesting possibilities, doesn't it? )

these sessions will be all-inclusive and will feature all of my favourite toys, accessories, and my beloved heels, of course!
I will be delighted to spend time with gentlemen of quality and discerning taste; if you can provide me with a reference from nk, lalani electrica or her dream team, so much the better! I expect these dates to book quickly gentlemen! Please text me to discuss how we might best delight and tantalize each other!

i will be arriving tomorrow afternoon, and i cannot wait to see some island guys; some real island men! Let me tell you how our encounter might begin...i will meet you at the door, dressed to impress, with a cool drink in one hand for you and a hot kiss to greet you. We can cuddle kiss and caress while the heat builds and you peel away the outer clothing to see what i have chosen to wear beneath for you! I am known for having very very few restrictions and a very naughty mind. I have the energy and enthusiasm for all things sexual and the knowledge and experience to do them all extraordinarily well! Find out why they call me the daty lover's dream girl...

want a hint...?
http://i.imgur.com/07eejvw.jpg?1
see you soon...

sorry guys! A sick travelling companion means i am staying home!

Ms Erica Phoenix
09-19-2014, 06:29 PM
I will be arriving tomorrow afternoon, and I cannot WAIT to see some Island guys; some REAL Island Men! Let me tell you how our encounter might begin...I will meet you at the door, dressed to impress, with a cool drink in one hand for you and a hot kiss to greet you. We can cuddle kiss and caress while the heat builds and you peel away the outer clothing to see what I have chosen to wear beneath for you! I am known for having very very few restrictions and a very naughty mind. I have the energy and enthusiasm for all things sexual and the knowledge and experience to do them all extraordinarily well! Find out why they call me the DATY Lover's Dream Girl...

Want a hint...?
See you soon...

Sorry guys...trips's off because the travelling companion is unwell!

Ms Erica Phoenix
09-22-2014, 04:20 AM

Want a hint...?
See you soon...

Well boys, let's try this again! I have availability for a single day this week...Tuesday, September 23, the first day of Fall! Come and help me celebrate the Solstice with an absolutely ecstatic orgy of sensual bliss. I am booking now, and I would love to have you join me for a lovely glass of wine on the balcony, a dance, a caress or two (a slap and a tickle, perhaps?) and then a romp in my king size bed?

http://i.imgur.com/utuwIpC.jpg?1

Love to hear from you soon!

Ms Erica Phoenix
09-23-2014, 01:59 AM
Well boys, let's try this again! I have availability for a single day this week...Tuesday, September 23, the first day of Fall! Come and help me celebrate the Solstice with an absolutely ecstatic orgy of sensual bliss. I am booking now, and I would love to have you join me for a lovely glass of wine on the balcony, a dance, a caress or two (a slap and a tickle, perhaps?) and then a romp in my king size bed?

I have two wonderful new outfits to preview out of town tomorrow, gents...a beauty of a corset and a wonderful bra, panty and garters set! I can wear my favourite GUESS? dress, or my favourite jeans that showcase my 'ghetto booty'. My favourite heels tossed beside the kingsized bed, and then the two of us can make some magic. We can start out slow and build the heat together!

Ms Erica Phoenix
09-23-2014, 04:25 PM
I have two wonderful new outfits to preview out of town tomorrow, gents...a beauty of a corset and a wonderful bra, panty and garters set! I can wear my favourite GUESS? dress, or my favourite jeans that showcase my 'ghetto booty'. My favourite heels tossed beside the kingsized bed, and then the two of us can make some magic. We can start out slow and build the heat together!

Tonight only...until the wee hours of tomorrow morning! :D]http://i.imgur.com/et5A9nv.jpg?1

Ms Erica Phoenix
09-26-2014, 07:55 AM
Tonight only...until the wee hours of tomorrow morning! :D]http://i.imgur.com/et5A9nv.jpg?1

So many inappropriate requests... So many too late to the party...

As terrific a time as I had on my most recent trip, I did not work in Nanaimo this past week! Too many gentlemen waited until the last minute and then asked if I was still in town! A few other gents were heartbroken that I was unable to travel to Duncan (and Courtenay!) Like I said, prebooking highly recommended, so I am going to let you know right now that I will be back in a few weeks for more than a few hours! When the Erica XXXpress rolls back into town, come see your favourite cougar!

Ms Erica Phoenix
10-01-2014, 02:47 AM
So many inappropriate requests... So many too late to the party...:o

As terrific a time as I had on my most recent trip, I did not work in Nanaimo this past week! Too many gentlemen waited until the last minute and then asked if I was still in town! A few other gents were heartbroken that I was unable to travel to Duncan (and Courtenay!) Like I said, prebooking highly recommended, so I am going to let you know right now that I will be back in a few weeks for more than a few hours! When the Erica XXXpress rolls back into town, come see your favourite cougar!

Well, let's try this again, gentlemen of the mid-Island..

I am bringing the Girlfriend You Never Forgot Experience to the Island this weekend! I will be in the mid-Island region this weekend, and you can see me at your fine hotel or at my in call. I will not offer residential out calls without a PERB handle and a reference! You can text or PM me, but do it quickly!

Ms Erica Phoenix
10-03-2014, 04:29 PM
Hello Gentlemen!

I am Ms Erica, your Cougar Call Girl. I will be bringing the Girlfriend You Never Forgot XXXperience into Nanaimo this weekend!

Long lingering kisses, soft sweet caresses and then...bliss! Whether you're looking for the MILF Next Door, or a beautifully dressed and elegant companion, I can be your mid-40s fantasy! The younger woman for the older set; the older woman to the younger...The pictures are always real and recent; the greeting is always genuine. No drugs and no drama, please... Always elegant on the streets, and a bit of a freak between the sheets...

http://i.imgur.com/et5A9nv.jpg?1

When I tour, my services are all-inclusive; we can be as kinky or as kind as you prefer (because there's nothing wrong with great vanilla...), because I am bringing all my toys and my Magic Wand! I do not like acronyms or menus, but if you want explicit details about the type of service I provide, read my blog or my reviews! Is a duo with a certain Naughty BBW something you might like? :eyebrows:

1 hr $200 (My minimum appointment)
1.5 hrs $320
2 hrs $400
3 hrs $540

More? Let's talk!

I prefer to see gentlemen 25+ with taste and class that appreciate a woman who can think as well as she can fuck! In Nanaimo this weekend only...text me to make your appointment!

Ms Erica Phoenix
11-20-2014, 10:48 AM
Hello Gentlemen!

I am Ms Erica, your Cougar Call Girl. I will be bringing the Girlfriend You Never Forgot XXXperience into Nanaimo soon!

Long lingering kisses, soft sweet caresses and then...bliss! Whether you're looking for the MILF Next Door, or a beautifully dressed and elegant companion, I can be your mid-40s fantasy! The younger woman for the older set; the older woman to the younger:...The pictures are always real and recent; the greeting is always genuine. No drugs and no drama, please... Always elegant on the streets, and a bit of a freak between the sheets...

http://i.imgur.com/et5A9nv.jpg?1
Always elegant on the streets, and a bit of a freak between the sheets...

When I tour, my services are all-inclusive; we can be as kinky or as kind as you prefer (because there's nothing wrong with great vanilla...), because I am bringing all my toys and my Magic Wand! I do not like acronyms or menus, but if you want explicit details about the type of service I provide, read my blog or my reviews! Is a duo something you might like? :eyebrows: I play VERY well with others and I love playing with women!

1 hr $260 (My minimum appointment)
1.5 hrs $320 (My favourite!)
2 hrs $400
3 hrs $540

(Photoshoot/Video souvenirs by arrangement and with additional consideration.)

More? Let's talk!

I prefer to see gentlemen 25+ with taste and class that appreciate a woman who can think as well as she can fuck! In Nanaimo by prearrangement (minimum 1 hour notice please!) only...text me to make your appointment!

I will be on the Island next week and available Tuesday November 25th and Wednesday November 26th ONLY. I would be delighted to see fellows I have met before, and to make some new acquaintances too! Come help me celebrate my birthday! I will blow out your candle and you can give me a sweet creamy glaze..:D.

Ms Erica Phoenix
11-23-2014, 07:46 PM
I will be on the Island next week and available Tuesday November 25th and Wednesday November 26th ONLY. I would be delighted to see fellows I have met before, and to make some new acquaintances too! Come help me celebrate my birthday! I will blow out your candle and you can give me a sweet creamy glaze..:D.

Still a little time!~