Question: Role-Play scenarios

GroupGuy2005

Dec 9, 2005
Victoria BC & others
I'm wanting to try something a little different with a favorite SP, a little role-play. I have many fantasies, but my problem is I'm not creative and mostly fall back on my usual vanilla scene. I can adapt however, and so I am doing a little research on role-play suggestions.

Anyone have a favorite role play that they're willing to share, or perhaps a thought on some scenario?

Thanks G.G.

Dickson

Banned
Nov 11, 2011
Berlin, Germany
GroupGuy2005 vanilla or not it is your role play so what do you find hot. Personally I love role plays. I live for these events. My fav and don't laugh but it is the getting married event. I love it. I have taken an SP to Vegas and been role play the wedding thing for years. Some SPs really get into it. Complete with Wedding dress, photographer, the spa and a dinner. I like the role play of the wife and going shopping and have her seduce me. We have done the wife thing in LA and in Vegas and in NYC in Paris, Prague, Berlin, Helsinki, Moscow doing the tour event with the SP as my wife I have done that just about every where. The private tour guys are great. They really think we are married. We event get gifts from these people years after. same with hotels and spas. They keep track of the event. Oh we went looking at houses in Vegas and in AZ as well as Granada and Budapest. The agent thought we were married and thought we looked like a real couple. Or shopping is a blast. We have has store employees tell us we are perfect couple. We usually pretend it is her birthday or anniversary. Sometimes we will get free stuff or upgades to the bridal suit like in NYC.

Done the sexy assistant. Took a girl from Germany with me on a across the US tour it was a blast to have her in a meeting in NYC with these young lawyers and accountants seeing them looking at her and knowing what she had underneath and having her come on to me. I try not to cross business and pleasure but she was so sweet so I had to do it. they were such jerks. You should have seen thier faces. Even at dinner that night they were trying to get her number and s;eep with her. Yet she stayed close to me and it drove them nuts with there $1000 suits and Tom Curise smiles.

Stewartess role play have done a number of times. Having them meet me in the lounge and have them come on to me. Not just one but a few girls at a time. VV even went out and picked up real uniforms with those hot fashion stockings. Her and Sandi Laine were amazing one time loosing thier keys and need to use my phone. I did one of these at the Pan Pacific and well the ladies I had that night were so into it that I nearly got kicked out of the hotel. Never been back there since.

Of course there is the game show host with 3 ladies playing elimina-date. That was a blast. Scarlett use to put that together

The real estate lady who was trying to sell me a condo. That was hot. Scarlett use to set up a lot of these for me.

Going to a concert, comedy club, dance club, Opera and watching the little old ladies turn thier heads while my date comes out of the bathroom half zipped up and asks me to zipper her up.

Having the SP play the role of the cleaning lady late at night early morning around 3 AM and meet me in the mens bathroom catching her in there looking at me.

Meeting me at the airport and I follow her to the book store and have her come on to me. Jordan did this one so well in the Travel section. Did this one in a clothing store getting picked up there or the liquore store. Also in the bar or restarurant.

The rick lady in the limo who asks if I need a ride at the airport and takes me to the hotel but goes nuts on me in the limo flashing her self without any panties. Yea I am a big believer that panty and panty hose and pants shoud be banned. Very few of my role plays include any of those things.

The banker trying to get me to switch my business. The supplier doing the same thing.

In the elevator

Oh then there is the poor widow who just lost her husband and get in the evlevator gets up to the floor I am on and can not find her keys. I go and help her offering my phone in my room. After a glass of wine she loosens up.

Walking in on female two co-workers at a party.

Havng the lady peek out of the bathroom and ask for you to help her with her garter.

Pretty well any scenario works. Just day to day event that are sexy. Ie sitting in an airport and have the ladySP sit across switching legs and having her smile wink and the sitting beside her and have whisper in my ear.

Going for dinner and when we are leaving having her tell me she wants me and proves it in the car. As we drove down the Pacific Coast highway in Southern CA and we stopped a light the look on the guys face in the next car was priceless.

My fav is after being with the service provider she gets up gets dress is leaving but has a change of heart and comes back and wants me and want to stay with me.

Oh yea the tailor situation where she measuring for a new suit and well. some measurement are too personal to share.

Oh once we went to a theater and they were not showing the film we wanted to see. I paid the kid to run it for me and the SP it was a private showing. We had the door closed and well it was wild but I have to say the seat are not made for that. I think it was the dance movie but really did not watch much of the film.

Being on the boat to Catalina Island and having Rio look me in the eys and tell me she wanted me. My legs go weak thinking about it.

I like to take someone like Rio for a Carriage ride around central park in NYC or in the old town in Prague.

So many......like I said I do this a lot and I have a lot of fun. I am pretty simple and I am not too much into any kinky stuff. Mine is mostly about the situation in everyday life.

Dickson

Banned
Nov 11, 2011
Berlin, Germany
I think you should write a book about this Dickson - I think it has movie potential.
Malcolm33 the best movie scene was with, I think Anna, this hot blonde Ukrainian girl in the Bolshoi Theater in a private box. I was amazing. She really got into it. I had to put my hand over her mouth to stop her from making too much noise. The usher at one point came into the booth to make sure we were ok and to quite down. I was embarrassed and we left before the end but once we got in the taxi we laughed all the way to the hotel. She was so hot and she rode me to the music. It was crazy but I always thought that would make a great movie scene.

Dickson sounds fun.
A few roleplay situations I've enjoyed:

-Job applicant and is so desperate he will do *anything* for his soon-to-be boss
-Female custom officer strip searches male (I went to his hotel room with military outfit and handcuffs under my coat)
-School girl meets former male teacher who teaches him a thing or two
-Sex on a boardroom table during business hours, with the doors unlocked
-Evil nurse exams horny client (done in a real medical setting)
-Mock kidnapping (he was blindfolded and in bondage while I was driving)
-Mean personal trainer (made the guy jog outdoors with me while he had a remote control butt plug in him)

...and the list goes on...

Dickson

Banned
Nov 11, 2011
Berlin, Germany
Dickson sounds fun.

-Job applicant and is so desperate he will do *anything* for his soon-to-be boss
-Female custom officer strip searches male (I went to his hotel room with military outfit and handcuffs under my coat)
-Mean personal trainer (made the guy jog outdoors with me while he had a remote control butt plug in him)

Oh I like some of these although I like the more romantic seductive events myself. but a few of these could work.

Dickson

Banned
Nov 11, 2011
Berlin, Germany
Role plays can be so much fun, with the right partner. Part of the problem is that many ladies won't/can't handle the extra effort it takes. Or they are a domme and sex is off the table. Or they want upwards of double their hourly rate for the trouble. My perfect woman is kinky, creative, has a wide wardrobe and loves all aspects of the role play (including & especially the sex), and economically feasible. I don't mind paying 50 or 100 more, because of the effort involved, but a not like a touring lady I spoke to who charged 300 an hour wanted 600 for role playing & fetishes.
Yea you are right on Rancid or is it Mr Crabtree?

I have not had a problem having the SP handle the job but most do not stay in characture. I even fall out if I am getting so into it. But a good one can stay in Character and that is wild. Jenna was good with the real estate people and at the hotel being Mrs Dickson. But Sandi Laine was one of the best. Like I say when she is on she is great. I had this Polish provider in Berlin was good aswell. I loved watching her get in and out of the car. I can picture her right now.

One lady would fall out of Character when she talked about HER kids. I really wanted her to refer to them as our kids. But other wise she was good in NYC and LA full filling the role.

Price wise never really had anyone ask for more. Even Scarlett was good. She had outfits and made the arrangement including limos for pick up and drop off. The agency in Pragure even set up the Opera tickets for myself and the SP. He even picked us up and dropped us off.

Sometimes I provide the outfits I want them to wear. So they do not charge extra for me to buy them stuff. I do get pissed if when I am taking them shopping they buy the most expensive stuff or take the sweater in all the colors. I had one lady in TO who I spent the weekend with and when we went shopping at Holt and Renfew she went to the discount floor. I was so impressed I bought her two dresses not just one. So if they play along I will play along if they do not then forget it. I am not paying more to send them to the spa or to get thier hair done. Give me a break.

dustytrails

Jun 2, 2006
Vancouver
So many......like I said I do this a lot and I have a lot of fun. I am pretty simple and I am not too much into any kinky stuff. Mine is mostly about the situation in everyday life.

Dickson:
Great read. Didn't want to copy the whole thread. I love the scenarios you paint. Vegas, Germany, California, NYC. Wow. Quite a ride. In your last lne you claim to be 'pretty simple'...ya right but most of us on here are not remotely close to that `simple life' and have nowhere near the apparent bottomless budget you seem to possess. Glad you're having your bucket list filled. Don't stop. It's 2012 and the Myan calendar ends Dec 21. Cheers.

Last edited:

Dickson

Banned
Nov 11, 2011
Berlin, Germany

Dickson:
Great read. Didn't want to copy the whole thread. I love the scenarios you paint. Vegas, Germany, California, NYC. Wow. Quite a ride. In your last lne you claim to be 'pretty simple'...ya right but most of us on here are not remotely close to that `simple life' and have nowhere near the apparent bottomless budget you seem to possess. Glad you're having your bucket list filled. Don't stop. It's 2012 and the Myan calendar ends Dec 21. Cheers.
Yea dustytrails you only have this moment so enjoy. You don't see the other side. I don't have a life and I have no family, all I do is work and well play a bit. Never had a week off for a holiday. I just do these things on the road. My companies pays for almost everything. But my companies ask for everything from me. Nearly 24/7. I live in hotels. When someone asks me where I live I tell them I am homeless. So it might sound neat but I think you might have it a lot better than I got it.

So I just enjoy the moment my man. Enjoy what life puts in front of you. I just got tired of hotel rooms, restaurants on my own, airports. I hate arriving at an airport to I see people there who give other passagers a big hung and kiss. So I pay SPs to meet me at the airport and rollplay my wife who is happy to see me. Might seem nuts to the married guys out there but we all want what the other guy has.

Not complaining but dustytrails be happy with what you got. It is a lot better than most people.

Dickson

Banned
Nov 11, 2011
Berlin, Germany
In your last lne you claim to be 'pretty simple'...ya right but most of us on here are not remotely close to that `simple life' and have nowhere near the apparent bottomless budget you seem to possess. Glad you're having your bucket list filled. Don't stop. It's 2012 and the Myan calendar ends Dec 21. Cheers.[/QUOTE]

oh sorry Dustytrails. When I said the simple life I am not into some of the wild and crazy things. I use to hang out with a crowd when I was younger with all the group sex and gang bangs, wild sex parties. Got tired of that I don't do the elimini-adate thing anymore. The odd duo if I think the SP is into it.

I like to do stuff with SP to make sure they have a good time too. I like to see them smile it make me feel special. Ie send them to the spa for the day while I attend a meeting. I like to treat them like a queen ie shopping, shows, what ever they think is romanic. Kinda like falling in love stuff. I just hate the break up. So SP with SPs I get the first part but not the back end. So when I say simple I mean simple sex stuff. Besides I just learned that I make them work extra hard for thier dollars so why not treat them well.

If a lady is required to shop for a new outfit, do hair and makeup a specific way to look like a character, study a script, travel etc. it isn't unreasonable for her to charge extra for the additional time/$.

Even though I'm pretty experienced with roleplay scenes in both my professional and personal life I get performance anxiety looking at emailed scripts with extreme attention to detail.

I know instinctively if I'm interested in getting into a certain character or not, and would sooner say no than charge double for something unusually laborious:)

dustytrails

Jun 2, 2006
Vancouver
Dickson:

Group sex, gang bangs, wild sex parties? Holly crap!.. Now that's a bucket list. So,...is your real name Charlie Sheen?

Dickson

Banned
Nov 11, 2011
Berlin, Germany
Dickson:

Group sex, gang bangs, wild sex parties? Holly crap!.. Now that's a bucket list. So,...is your real name Charlie Sheen?
All that stuff is no big deal. To each his own. my bucket list is to live a real life,

Nope but Charlie is better looking than me. I just have to pay women to talk to me. He can get them in bed with him just for the opportunity to say they were with him.

I only wish. I have to work for my money.

Dickson

Banned
Nov 11, 2011
Berlin, Germany
Good points Curious1 I never formated it like that. My are not that detailed. I do not have lines to read. I just have the fantasy in my head and I tell her the role she plays and we go. Mind can go a day or so long.

I start also at the first contact to keep it alive. So it is incorporated in ie picking up something that contains the donation.

Kindalike a trip to DisneyLand or being in the movies or in a song. I try to include all senses and include other people "Extras" ie bell man, tour guide, retail clerk, limo driver, realestate agent etc...

I like it when the SP jumps in with her twist ie at a birthday dinner we had where she was my wife she arranged a birthday cake for me. I loved it as it felt so right

Aeiyah

Square peg
Jul 12, 2004
Vancouver
Dickson sounds fun.

That was a lot of fun when we did that in a scene. And you can't forget nun - priest scenes just because it's so taboo to parody icons and images that some folks take too seriously.

Dickson

Banned
Nov 11, 2011
Berlin, Germany
Senario.....I am the financial investor for 3 ladies who happen to live together and are struggling and just getting by. So they hire me to invest their money as a group etc. I tell them about this investment opprotunity which could more than triple their money etc. I go ahead and invest their $$ in some risky but high reward investment ( stock ). All of the sudden I make a huge mistake, overlook a major issue, and their investments tank and become almost worthless.

Night is over and they all come home from a drunk and fun night out and I'm terrrified as hell because I have to tell them that their money is almost down to Zero....They flip, freak out and are furious....so they decided to torture me severely by strapping me down to a bench and they all facesit me very aggressively etc.

Take your choice. ;)
This is great. I like the first Part. Don't like being tied up. Bad experience in Miami years ago but I really could get into this one.

Dickson

Banned
Nov 11, 2011
Berlin, Germany
Dickson. I may need to refine the fantasy description process. For certain "taboo" RP, IMO, it's wise to provide details to ensure that SP knows what will happen and when. But. I see your point; an experienced SP should have no trouble ad libbing dialogue.

Reading your post, I had no idea some SP's would do the public thing. What a world of opportunity! Never done that. Sounds hot.

You've likely done this, but if not, my challenge to you:

Good point! it is important to deal with restrictions well in advance. If she cannot or will not certain things then it goes now where fast. I am glad you pointed that out.

Yea the public thing works but sometimes they will only do it outside of thier home town. Thus you have to take them away. Alize for example will not do anything outside of the room. Jenna now knows too many people in Vancouver for us to do the wife thing here. But if you clear it with them before hand it is not a problem. Like I said is great with the extras. At one Christmas I had Carolers come to our table and sing for my SP then I took her to the Penthouse suit where I had a Christmas tree set up and I had ton of presents for her under the tree. I just wanted to see her light up. When she cryed with happyness BINGO it was an amazing moment. I felt like I had found the Holy Grail. She made me feel like I was her man that night.

Nothing like a real role play with real emotions. I also will pick story lines from songs. I like the old songs and will live that out as well.

"Wedding Crashers" yes matter of fact we have. But some real strnge rules with that. Go after dinner is done. Determine who you are talking too and one time I even gave a speak to the bride.

What about funerals. We are always very respectful sit at the back but being dress up and showing our respects to the family. Just read up to passed away. The SP is dress in a black respectful tight dress with fashion seamed hose. She has to cry on demand. But you can have great sex after talking about how life is so short and what I mean to her or what her lifewould be without me. Kinda like the last sex you ever had.

Aeiyah

Square peg
Jul 12, 2004
Vancouver
My fav and don't laugh but it is the getting married event. I love it. I have taken an SP to Vegas and been role play the wedding thing for years. Some SPs really get into it. Complete with Wedding dress, photographer, the spa and a dinner. I like the role play of the wife and going shopping and have her seduce me. We have done the wife thing in LA and in Vegas and in NYC in Paris, Prague, Berlin, Helsinki, Moscow doing the tour event with the SP as my wife I have done that just about every where. The private tour guys are great. They really think we are married. We event get gifts from these people years after. same with hotels and spas. They keep track of the event. Oh we went looking at houses in Vegas and in AZ as well as Granada and Budapest. The agent thought we were married and thought we looked like a real couple. Or shopping is a blast. We have has store employees tell us we are perfect couple. We usually pretend it is her birthday or anniversary. Sometimes we will get free stuff or upgades to the bridal suit like in NYC.
I have a perverted version of a getting married role play fantasy. In my version, the couple are complete strangers and are blindfolded during the wedding ceremony, so that they have not seen each other before they are married. After the ceremony, they are kept blindfolded and required to consummate the marriage in front of all the wedding guests.

uncleg

Jul 25, 2006
Ah yes, role playing...............

Ashley Madison
Vancouver Escorts