PDA

View Full Version : CL on the move again

Squid128
12-03-2002, 07:27 AM
Not sure, but they're definitely not at the new "old" location -- blind and curtains are down, and the windows looked wiped. Maybe they're moving things closer to the new penthouse?

trooper
12-03-2002, 09:50 AM
They are at a brand new house. with hot tubs, ocean front its nice. i seen a lady there. and she said they just move in there and according to her its vikis house.
ITS a great location. thumbs up!!! better then other agancys. NOT so gross and nasty looking.

James
12-03-2002, 06:42 PM
Ahhh, very good news. The Hilside location was very much less than adequate!

Now I can get back to my "to visit" list.......

Whereabouts? General area only, of course.

chuck1561
12-03-2002, 07:06 PM
not sure but I think the location that trooper is describing is thier Penthouse location which costs more and not for regular incalls. Again I could be wrong about that:confused:

trooper
12-03-2002, 08:41 PM
the cost is the same since the regulars. But iam sure if u want the hotub etc. there is more to offer so it might cost alittle more. but so what? they are classy. trying to give us what are money is worth. :) right?

chuck1561
12-04-2002, 12:43 AM
no it doesn't matter if it costs more I was just trying to answer the question as to the location..they have always in the past kept thier penthouse (with the hot tubs etc) separate from the regular incall location. I just wasn't sure if this was the case from this last move is all.